Russian political Circus

all Russian politicians are clowns :)
(Not Putin, he is not a politician, but a KBG officer)
14479.jpg

KBG officer.......
Oh my God. Y а also a Russian politician.

Since Stratford and Sbiker are crazy about Russian politics, Putin, 'Russian world' and such other things, it will be a constant thread for them. :)

And of course, it would be useful for Americans to know that all Russian politicians are clowns :)

I guess politicians are clowns almost everywhere Comrade Johnson :D

Since Stratford and Sbiker are crazy about Russian politics, Putin, 'Russian world' and such other things, it will be a constant thread for them. :)

And of course, it would be useful for Americans to know that all Russian politicians are clowns :)

And Ronald McDonald is the best of them :)

And Ronald McDonald is the best of them :)
latest

:biggrin:

Actually, Putin is a former KGB officer.
He is now the head of the FSB, KGB's successor (Stratford's employer?).
In Russia, doesn't the FSB control politics?
Is it even possible that Putin would not win "re-election" (or ballot stuffing)?
:)

Is it even possible that Putin would not win "re-election" (or ballot stuffing)?

C:\Users\CD86~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Again and again, there is no such thing as a 'former KGB officer' :) It's something like a 'former dog' or 'former tree' (now what?)

Of course not, he has a guy on that position (and I swear that Stratford writes here for free, just as a result of her idiocity :) )

No, Russian politics is controlled by the President, who controls the FSB.

Yes, sure, he might change his mind and suggest somebody else.

Again and again, there is no such thing as a 'former KGB officer' :) It's something like a 'former dog' or 'former tree' (now what?)

Of course not, he has a guy on that position (and I swear that Stratford writes here for free, just as a result of her idiocity :) )

No, Russian politics is controlled by the President, who controls the FSB.

Yes, sure, he might change his mind and suggest somebody else.
OK, perhaps in "mind" Putin is still a KGB officer, and his mind is controlling Russia's government & most of its citizens.

Actually, that may not be a bad thing; there may be some "good" FSB employees working for Putin, no?
I believe there are some good CIA agents working for USA (not necessarily for Trump) and there lies the difference! In USA, there is more constitutional independence from a rogue president/leader, compared to Russia. Agree?
That is, if an American disobeys Trump and is protected by the US Constitution, he/she will survive.
However, if in Russia an FSB officer disagrees with Putin, he/she will be in prison, no? Or, if the officer defects, he/she will be poisoned.
:)

What's your point?

OK, perhaps in "mind" Putin is still a KGB officer

What do you mean by 'in mind'? :) He is a KBG/FSB officer non in mind but he is just a such officer. :)

and his mind is controlling Russia's government & most of its citizens.

Come here and try to control Russian 'in mind' :)

Actually, that may not be a bad thing; there may be some "good" FSB employees working for Putin, no?

May be :)

I believe there are some good CIA agents working for USA (not necessarily for Trump) and there lies the difference! In USA, there is more constitutional independence from a rogue president/leader, compared to Russia. Agree?

I know nothing about the USA :)

However, if in Russia an FSB officer disagrees with Putin, he/she will be in prison, no? Or, if the officer defects, he/she will be poisoned.

How a FSB officer may agree or disagree with somebody?? In our army and the FSB people obey orders, not discuss philosophical problems :)

Since Stratford and Sbiker are crazy about Russian politics, Putin, 'Russian world' and such other things, it will be a constant thread for them.

And of course, it would be useful for Americans to know that all Russian politicians are clowns

What's your point?

No point, just what I said :)

CJ - you are a clown!
Those who get you seriously are idiots.
Change your avatar, please. Don't get our state emblem ashamed by such a piece of s like u r

Wow, Russians are fighting with each other on an american forum, who would have thought that things would go that far? But who are you to blame us? An average joe shmo must shut his f pie hole and do not intefere with the conversation of their future masters. Right?

After all we've elected Trumptardista to lead your country, thanks to our belovd tzar Russia has finally begun to expand its dominion and is now spreading "real VALUES".

From now on, a huge slice of present day americana belongs to us, including your "democratic elections" being shamelessly influenced by the tandem of the crazy russian homunculi. (Putin who has got the proverbial balls to stand up to America which , as they tell us on a daily basis, is "decaying from inside and eventually is going to collapse on itself like a supernova" and his loyal dog Medvedev).

Here's a song for my compatriots:

On a more serious note though, almost all politicians are by definition bloody criminals whose sole purpose of existence is to control the flock and trick it into believing that they have a choice.

They all must be sent to colonise Mars, the Moon and Pluto, maybe then people start thinking about things that really matter. Recently have read a beautifully written article in the spanish paper "El pais". The article describes how irrevocably fucked up our society is.

Here's the link to the article :Columna | Gorilas sin causa

ps: To my mind, however culturally different we are, our nations have one thing in common, we are being led by hopeless idiots, your idiot was born into a wealthy family and has completely lost his touch with reality since age 5 and is now pretending to be more than he really is and our leader is just a hearltess cold-blooded piece of... who is dragging my country into an economic black hole).

Last edited:
Change your avatar, please. Don't get our state emblem ashamed by such a piece of s like u r

Why? He's proud of his country. You do not have to equate "governmet/current political leadership of Russia composed entirely of imbeciles clining onto power no matter what with your homeland (with everything that your associate with Russia - your family, songs, the name of your first lover, Russia's nature, its people) to be a real patriot.

Last edited:
I love these intra-Russian sparring matches.

Tells me Russia is no different than the USA in most respects.

As for politics, I wouldn't say so. Is there a difference between Trump and Clinton? Of course, I am not American, but I think that yes, there is some difference, so there is some choice. In Russia you haven't any choice. That is, you can have Putin or you can have a civil war. It's not a choice at all.
By the way, in France they have a choice - they can vote for Le Pen. There is no choice here.
That is not the problem, man.
In Russia according to tradition people are not so keen to be involved in politics as it is in western countries. Why? Think about it.

In Russia according to tradition people are not so keen to be involved in politics as it is in western countries. Why? Think about it.

If you show me a reason why I should think about it, maybe I'll try :). Not sure, though. Of course, under monarchy people are less involved in politics - no place for much thinking, I am afraid.

If you show me a reason why I should think about it, maybe I'll try :). Not sure, though. Of course, under monarchy people are less involved in politics - no place for much thinking, I am afraid.
enough place to think, pal. Just thinking in other direction - how to be good at your profession, how to behave in your family, gow to be a good man according to your religion. Politics remains for politician.

enough place to think, pal. Just thinking in other direction - how to be good at your profession, how to behave in your family, gow to be a good man according to your religion. Politics remains for politician.

In Russia, profession, family, religion and politics is the same thing :)

In Russia, profession, family, religion and politics is the same thing :)
Not really

CJ - you are a clown!
Those who get you seriously are idiots.

Eugene, I've been admiring your smart and profound posts, thank you for joining this crazy board.

Also thanks for that phrase "from Vladivostok to Kiev", that's what the Russian World really needs and that's what all the brainwashed liberal West and their victims in Russia and Ukraine are so afraid of. Kiev has been "the Mother of all Russian cities" for more than 10 ages since 988 and hopefully will re-obtain that proud name again in spite of all the desperate efforts and huge money spent by Globalists to make Ukraine an anti-Russian project.

Forum List

Back