Russian Planes Falling Out Of The Sky - Out Of Gas?

Both planes which have crashed within just one month were ANs. And they were manufactured in Ukraine.

Unlike happy OP, I'd like to express my condolences to Russia and the relatives of the victims for such a terrible loss. BTW, Trump called Putin and expressed his condolences about a month ago.

Surveillance footage captures moment Russian plane crashed, killing 71

Russian An-26 Plane Crashes in Syria, All 39 Onboard Killed - Military

Donald Trump offers Putin condolences over plane crash: White House

Last edited:
Russian aircraft, for decades, have been famous for their airworthiness. Built for strength and durability, they are designed for easy maintenance and cockpits that don't demand electronic geniuses to fly. Perhaps something has changed in them?

330px-Hungarian_Air_Force_Antonov_An-26_departs_RIAT_14thJuly2014_arp.jpg

The AN-26 seems to be the Russian version of the C-130 and is in use in dozens of countries. I would therefore suspect that crashes like these are more due to pilot error than mechanical.

Read more @ Antonov An-26 - Wikipedia

Both planes which have crashed within just one month were ANs. And they were manufactured in Ukraine.

Unlike happy OP, I'd like to express my condolences to Russia and the relatives of the victims for such a terrible loss. BTW, Trump called Putin and expressed his condolences about a month ago.

Surveillance footage captures moment Russian plane crashed, killing 71

Russian An-26 Plane Crashes in Syria, All 39 Onboard Killed - Military

Donald Trump offers Putin condolences over plane crash: White House
The relatives are smoking from nose and ears to get compensation through the fall of putin.

Both planes which have crashed within just one month were ANs. And they were manufactured in Ukraine....

But for topicstarter it doesn't matter. The main thing that killed the Russians. IT is a Ukrainian immigrant, a citizen of Russia, but Rogul, so "shits where IT sits". Drunk comes to the forum.

image%3A26816.png

image%3A26810.png

Russian aircraft, for decades, have been famous for their airworthiness. Built for strength and durability, they are designed for easy maintenance and cockpits that don't demand electronic geniuses to fly. Perhaps something has changed in them?

330px-Hungarian_Air_Force_Antonov_An-26_departs_RIAT_14thJuly2014_arp.jpg

The AN-26 seems to be the Russian version of the C-130 and is in use in dozens of countries. I would therefore suspect that crashes like these are more due to pilot error than mechanical.

Read more @ Antonov An-26 - Wikipedia
Antonov is Ukrainian. Many planes are in the service of Russia because it used to be the Soviet Union.

Both planes which have crashed within just one month were ANs. And they were manufactured in Ukraine....

But for topicstarter it doesn't matter. The main thing that killed the Russians. IT is a Ukrainian immigrant, a citizen of Russia, but Rogul, so "shits where IT sits". Drunk comes to the forum.

View attachment 181570

View attachment 181571
Those people who are happy about tragedies involving Russians (or some other people) are just miserable, inferior personages. Normal human beings have sympathy for innocent people who are killed. Especially, for those 33 military men killed in the last crash who came to a foreign country to clean it form terrorists whom your own ex-president and his administration has created, trained, weaponed and financed.

I wonder, what would Americans think about Russians if they were happy about 9/11 tragedy? That's exactly what we are thinking now about those foreigners who are joking about the tragedies which recently happened to Russians. BTW, I remember how we all were sympathizing Americans on 9/11, in fact, we had a feeling it was our tragedy too. And Putin was the first who called Bush and asked: "How can we help you?"

Think about it, our American and Finnish "partners", who allowed themselves to say rude things about those who are not with us any more...

Last edited:
Those people who are happy about tragedies involving Russians (or some other people) are just miserable, inferior personages. Normal human beings have sympathy for innocent people .

The victims of 911 weren't bothering anyone when they went to work that day and were attacked and killed. Do not conflate the two. Ask the many poor civilians in Syria being bombed and gassed and the Kurds and others how "innocent" those Russians were! The Russians are in there where they do not belong fighting a war that is not theirs to fight for their own personal gain and were casualties of their own actions. They may get sympathy from you, but they will get no sympathy from the many many people of the area who are suffering from the results of their actions.

They may get sympathy from you, but they will get no sympathy from the many many people of the area who are suffering from the results of their actions.
The results of their actions were cleaning Syria from the terrorists your country has planted and supported.

And you've been fooled if you think Russia's behind all those bombings and gas attacks.

You hate those who kill civilians? Me too. But let me remind you: no other country in the world caused as many deaths of civilians as USA did exporting their "democracy". The last example of bloody exporting of your "democracy" was my home country of Ukraine.

"Don't blame a mirror if your face is ugly," - a Russian saying.

Last edited:
The results of their actions were cleaning Syria from the terrorists your country has planted and supported. The last example of bloody exporting of your "democracy" was my home country of Ukraine.

Yep. Amerika, that awful, terrorist-sponsoring nation. Hey! You must be that Rogul guy everyone keeps looking for! Hello, Rogul!

The results of their actions were cleaning Syria from the terrorists your country has planted and supported. The last example of bloody exporting of your "democracy" was my home country of Ukraine.

Yep. Amerika, that awful, terrorist-sponsoring nation. Hey! You must be that Rogul guy everyone keeps looking for! Hello, Rogul!
When your presidents started bombing Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria did they know there would be lots of civilians' deaths? Yes, they did, So did you.

Interview to American TV channel NBC

Megyn Kelly: Let me ask about Syria. There were no dead bodies?

Vladimir Putin: Maybe there were dead bodies, which is to be expected in a war. Look how they liberated Mosul: it was razed to the ground. Look how they liberated Raqqa: the dead have not yet been removed from the ruins or buried. Do you want to talk about this? As for crimes, go back to Raqqa and at least bury the dead bodies, which are still lying amid the ruins after the air strikes at residential neighbourhoods there. And investigate these attacks. This will give you something to do.

Last edited:

When your presidents started bombing Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria did they know there will be lots of civilians' deaths? Yes, they did,. So did you.

Interview to American TV channel NBC

Megyn Kelly: Let me ask you a bit about chemical weapon attacks in Syria.

Vladimir Putin: Firstly, the Syrian Government destroyed its chemical weapons long ago.

Secondly, we know about the militants’ plans to simulate chemical attacks by the Syrian army.

And thirdly, all the attempts that have been made repeatedly in the recent past, and all the accusations were used to consolidate the efforts against Assad. We are aware of these goings-on, and they are not interesting. One wants to say, “Boring.”

Megyn Kelly: The bodies of dead children thanks to sarin gas attacks? That is boring?

Vladimir Putin: Are you sure that these deaths are the result of chemical attacks by the Syrian Government? I, on the contrary, blame this on the criminals and radicals, on the terrorists who are staging these crimes in order to lay the blame on President Assad.

Megyn Kelly: That is not what the United Nations has concluded. They autopsied the bodies of the dead children. Your Foreign Minister suggested it was all made up. Do you believe that?

Vladimir Putin: Of course. I am absolutely sure that it was. Because there was no serious investigation.

Megyn Kelly: There were no dead bodies?

Vladimir Putin: Maybe there were dead bodies, which is to be expected in a war. Look how they liberated Mosul: it was razed to the ground. Look how they liberated Raqqa: the dead have not yet been removed from the ruins or buried. Do you want to talk about this? As for crimes, go back to Raqqa and at least bury the dead bodies, which are still lying amid the ruins after the air strikes at residential neighbourhoods there. And investigate these attacks. This will give you something to do.

What the hell does this have to do with Russian planes falling out of the sky?

When your presidents started bombing Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria did they know there will be lots of civilians' deaths? Yes, they did,. So did you.

That's right Rogul, that's why we use million dollar bombs laser guided by exorbitant means in order to try to eliminate and minimize as much collateral damage as possible in places where we stand to gain nothing other than feeling that we are hopefully helping a good cause and the right people, when we could just sit by and do nothing like the rest of the world or carpet bomb the whole area with cheap weapons and kill anything that moves like you do! As to "so did I," you are right, I PERSONALLY knew where all those civilians were and personally guided the bombs right in to kill as many innocent people as I could, never thinking that those we were fighting PURPOSEFULLY chose hospitals and other civilian places hiding behind those very innocents for protection, right, Rogul?

When your presidents started bombing Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria did they know there would be lots of civilians' deaths? Yo.

It was not an American president, but Deep State's one

Forum List

Back