Russian planes carrying Russian troops land in Venezuela

Too many excuses. The guy is incompetent, that was never a secret.

Hey.. Be generous.. He was "OK" as an United Nations ambassador... How difficult is it to eat shrimp cocktails and pretend that you LIKE all those countries?? LOL.... He's good for something. But I get images of Dr. Strangelove....
I'm sorry for not being more clear. I'm talking about the guy that hired Bolton, Trump.

Depends on what you expected him to achieve. Personally I'm enjoying the chaos.

Generally chaos isn't this dangerous in the USA.. It's getting to the point of absurdity.. Reminds me that the movie "Idiocracy" was eventually gonna come true.. If you haven't ever watched this prescient film -- you should..

Yeah great movie. The guy behind it did beavis and butthead and King of the Hill. The movie Office Space too. He's got a real talent for satirizing the absurd realities of american life. He should do a sequel but instead of a world run by idiots, it's run by hyper sensitive PC snowflakes constantly triggering one another with microaggressions. Like a comic parody of 1984.

It's where we're at man.. Nobody knows how anything works. Including politics. Carl's Junior and WalMart and Brawndo are the only corporations left operating. And President is a shotgun toting TV Wrestling star... Spectacles in the Coliseum every Friday night to punish political misfits..

Forum List

Back