Russian Plane With Aid For Gaza Lands in Sinai!

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

Reported by Maan, 12/23/2012

From El-Arish, Egypt

"A Russian plane loaded with aid for the people in Gaza arrived to el-arish airport Friday evening, an Egyptian security source said."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=550132

The airplane, owned by the Russian government, carried 43 tons of humanitarian aid to be distributed in Gaza on Saturday.

I am so happy to read stories like this, with the new and improved Egypt, Gaza is finally getting aid they need and none of this aid is inspected by Israel!

Tomorrow, we might be reading of weapons on those Russian planes, a recognition that Palestinians have a legal right to resist their Occupation under intl law! And an end to the Hypocrisy that allows only one side to have weapons, between an Occupier and the Occupied!

Sherri

Last edited:

From El-Arish, Egypt

"A Russian plane loaded with aid for the people in Gaza arrived to el-arish airport Friday evening, an Egyptian security source said."

Russian plane with aid for Gaza lands in Sinai | Maan News Agency

The airplane, owned by the Russian government, carried 43 tons of humanitarian aid to be distributed in Gaza on Saturday.

I am so happy to read stories like this, with the new and improved Egypt, Gaza is finally getting aid they need and none of this aid is inspected by Israel!

Tomorrow, we might be reading of weapons on those Russian planes, a recognition that Palestinians have a legal right to resist their Occupation under intl law! And an end to the Hypocrisy that allows only one side to have weapons, between an Occupier and the Occupied!

Sherri
Well, to point out the obvious; if there were weapons it would not be 43 tons of humanitarian aid and the planes manifest and the report would both be inaccurate.

From El-Arish, Egypt

Sherri
What aid would that be, you Nazi lunatic? There are no shortages of anything in Gaza. Other than more weapons that is.

From El-Arish, Egypt

The airplane, owned by the Russian government, carried 43 tons of humanitarian aid to
be distributed in Gaza on Saturday.

I am so happy to read stories like this, with the new and improved Egypt, Gaza is finally
getting aid they need and none of this aid is inspected by Israel!

Sherri
What aid would that be, you Nazi lunatic? There are no shortages of anything in Gaza. Other than more weapons that is.

roudy---pay attention---sherri admitted that she SMELLS BLOOD and is
ECSTATIC Its the ISA-RESPECT in her. I am old enough to
remember the ECSTACY of the sherris of the world in 1967
when Russia ARMED EGYPT TO THE TEETH and even supplied
the egyptian army with MILITARY EXPERTS IN THE FIELD

The UN proceedings are televised and I watched ALL DAY---
DAY AFTER DAY-----arab diplomats some with white
rags on their heads and ALL with --sunglasses. could
not stop GRINNING at the thought of RAPE AND PILLAGE
IN TEL AVIV-------as they vanquished the 'zionist entity'
remember how that one turned out------its ok ---sherri
is optimistic about a future of dancing on the dead bodies
of jewish children----do not discourage her now----
its like an ISA RESPECTING HOLIDAY FANTASY FOR HER

From El-Arish, Egypt

Sherri
Perhaps Frau Sherri can tell us why Russia isn't landing any planes in Somalia where the people are dropping dead in the roads of starvation. Maybe she can also tell us why Russia isn't providing any aid to the thousands and thousands of refugees from Syria who are certainly in want. Did anyone notice if Russia sent any aid into Pakistan when the poor Muslim people were inundated by that terrible floods and surely needed help.
I guess no Jews weren't involved so the Russians, like Frau Sherri, weren't interested in these unfortunate people who certainly were suffering much, much more than the Gazans.

Perhaps Frau Sherri can tell us why Russia isn't landing any planes in Somalia where the people are dropping dead in the roads of starvation. Maybe she can also tell us why Russia isn't providing any aid to the thousands and thousands of refugees from Syria who are certainly in want. Did anyone notice if Russia sent any aid into Pakistan when the poor Muslim people were inundated by that terrible floods and surely needed help.
I guess no Jews weren't involved so the Russians, like Frau Sherri, weren't interested in these unfortunate people who certainly were suffering much, much more than the Gazans.

Perhaps Russia is sending a clear signal to the regime currently holding Gaza under siege, why does israel not allow "the thousands and thousands of refugees from Syria who are certainly in want." refuge in israel?

Perhaps Russia is sending a clear signal to the regime currently holding Gaza under siege, why does israel not allow "the thousands and thousands of refugees from Syria who are certainly in want." refuge in israel?

Israel does have lots of syrian christians---but it is a secret because
of the standard islamic retribution that sherri so supports In fact
one of my son's best friends-----my son befriended him about ten
years ago when the were BOTH----somewhere in the south (USA) My
kid was jealous of the other kids' FLUENT HEBREW-----syrian christian
family----parents and sibs still in Israel----the kid described his father's
politics as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD" He saw no reason for allowing
muslims in Israel AT ALL-----uhm---syrian christian ----of course fluent
in arabic too. -----but not in greek

You could E-mail the Foreign Ministry and get that information. I'm not privy to it. And Bibi is on Facebook. You could ask him personally.

Russian Plane With Aid For Gaza Lands in Sinai! ... I am so happy to read stories like this, with the new and improved Egypt, Gaza is finally getting aid they need and none of this aid is inspected by Israel!
Hopefully Egypt will share some with gazabad.

Arab perceptions are filtered through "perhaps", "what-if" and somesuch, of course.

Sherri

Well it is fine for a state to kill anyone they want, and a few they don't mean to but oh well, in a non-state. :omg:

Oh wait, that changed, didn't it?

From El-Arish, Egypt

Tomorrow, we might be reading of weapons on those Russian planes, a recognition that Palestinians have a legal right to resist their Occupation under intl law! And an end to the Hypocrisy that allows only one side to have weapons, between an Occupier and the Occupied! Sherri

And when Israel responds to the use of those weapons by your terror-rat buds you will be the first to post on the "genocide" perpetrated by Israel. There is nothing Christian or even human in you, Sherri :D

From El-Arish, Egypt

Sherri
Well, to point out the obvious; if there were weapons it would not be 43 tons of humanitarian aid and the planes manifest and the report would both be inaccurate.

Fraudulent, not to mention a breach of international law and a crime against humanity. :D

Why would they want to go to Israel when they can walk to Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon or Jordan?

From El-Arish, Egypt

Tomorrow, we might be reading of weapons on those Russian planes, a recognition that Palestinians have a legal right to resist their Occupation under intl law! And an end to the Hypocrisy that allows only one side to have weapons, between an Occupier and the Occupied! Sherri

And when Israel responds to the use of those weapons by your terror-rat buds you will be the first to post on the "genocide" perpetrated by Israel. There is nothing Christian or even human in you, Sherri :D
Frau Sherri appears to have no problem with the Russians backing Assad even though his troops have killed thousands and thusands of people, among whom were innocent Christians. Plus, I guess Frau Sherri is looking for Sharia Law to take full force in Egypt. Just today there was a news article where the opposition is being investigated. For all we know, Frau Sherri is actually a convert to Islam like Jihadi Jane, playacting as a "good Christian woman," and is looking forward to Sharia Law in all the countries where an "Arab Spring" has taken place.

Egypt opposition says Islamists trying to stifle dissent - Yahoo! News

From El-Arish, Egypt

Frau Sherri appears to have no problem with the Russians backing Assad even though his troops have killed thousands and thusands of people, among whom were innocent Christians. Plus, I guess Frau Sherri is looking for Sharia Law to take full force in Egypt. Just today there was a news article where the opposition is being investigated. For all we
know, Frau Sherri is actually a convert to Islam like Jihadi Jane, playacting as a "good Christian woman," and is looking forward to Sharia Law in all the countries where an "Arab Spring" has taken place.

Egypt opposition says Islamists trying to stifle dissent - Yahoo! News

Sherri need not actually be a convert to islam (yet) Adolf abu ali did not actually convert
as far as we know------but he did ADMIRE islam Magda Goebbels was an actual
NON LAPSED CATHOLIC pious lady Her fellow nazis who did actually convert
were those who escaped the nuremburg trials------like ----her hero and mentor
DOCTOR ARIBERT HEIM

Forum List

Back