"Russian" opposition leader Alexei Navalny arrested amid protests

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Navalny is at home already, does´t it mean that FSB is ready to strike against imperialists (Rottebergs, Kadyrovtsy, RPC, etc.) ?

"
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was arrested Sunday in Moscow on his way to one of dozens of rallies across the nation protesting his ban from running in the upcoming presidential election.

Navalny, 41, was arrested for organizing an unauthorized rally, Moscow police said in a statement. The maximum penalty would be about a month in prison. Video footage from the scene shows Navalny approaching the rally when he is surrounded by security forces, some in riot gear, and shoved into a police van.

"I was detained. It does not matter," Navalny said on Twitter.

Navalny is barred from participating in any rallies because of his prior arrest record, The Moscow Times reported. The nationwide rallies — some drawing just a dozen or so supporters, others drawing hundreds — came after the Russian Supreme Court on Friday upheld Navalny's election ban."
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny arrested amid protests

Alexei Navalny is a liberal jew.

Jews are always starting problems in Russia.

I hope that Putin locks this trouble maker up in jail. ..... :cool:
he is a Muscovite ultra - nationalist, supported by FSB and and high command of Muscovite army, who dont like the fact that Pynia lost 2 wars in Chechnya and today pays to Muslims war- contribution

LOL, all Putlerists are seating on the Muslim bottle , DAILY

upload_2018-1-29_13-36-44.jpeg

Alexei Navalny is a liberal jew.

Jews are always starting problems in Russia.

I hope that Putin locks this trouble maker up in jail. ..... :cool:

He is a Zionist and a gay activist, his entirely family live in Israel and possesses stolen by Russians property.
Almost all 'Russian' 'Opposition' are Zionists who robbed Russians earlier.

Forum List

Back