"Russian" Olympian team meldonium- adventures in South Korea /pictures , cartoons, funny stories

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Russian" Olympian team meldonium- adventures in South Korea /pictures , cartoons, funny stories

DU4gnBEWkAAoBLV.jpg

what do you think about this picture? LOL

Only American athletes can use meldon. Everyone knows that all American sportsmen, surprisingly, are sick with asthma. And have medical certificates I wonder how they do sports then?:iyfyus.jpg:

Only American athletes can use meldon. Everyone knows that all American sportsmen, surprisingly, are sick with asthma. And have medical certificates I wonder how they do sports then?:iyfyus.jpg:

In Soviet Russia you no do sports, sports do you!

What is "Soviet Russia"? I do not know such a country. There was a Soviet Union - this is a country. Within the Soviet Union was the Russian Republic. Now there is a country Russia, but this country is not Soviet.

jLDzcWrpswg.jpg

JANUARY 27, 2018: Russia's figure skater Alina Zagitova during an Olympic farewell ceremony in which Russian sports officials, athletes, and supporters wished them good luck.

DUjUyTSXUAAbm24.jpg

Soviet women who competed in weightlifting and hammer throw never took steroids. :21:

Against all hate you keeping to Russian goyim Russia will became a Christian Country of Russian Folk, run by Church and Tsar, and not by Gusski.
You can post your rubbish 24/7, Russians are only laughing about your empty 'work'

114962.jpg

you are crazy, your RPC doesn't even recognize reminds of body parts of korovkin´s family

Forum List

Back