Russian officials bragged they could use Flynn to influence Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On another thread I pointed out how Mike Flynn is constituting the Achilles' Heel for the Trump administration, NOT only embroiling Donald, but also having repercussions for Pence's "reputation" as the leading figure in the transition team for Trump and in charge of vetting appointees.

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.

The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said.

Russian officials bragged they could use Michael Flynn to influence Donald Trump, sources say - CNNPolitics.com

On another thread I pointed out how Mike Flynn is constituting the Achilles' Heel for the Trump administration, NOT only embroiling Donald, but also having repercussions for Pence's "reputation" as the leading figure in the transition team for Trump and in charge of vetting appointees.

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.

The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said.

Russian officials bragged they could use Michael Flynn to influence Donald Trump, sources say - CNNPolitics.com
You are so worried about Russia but are willing to listen to them now? You hypocritical loser.

• Banned
You are so worried about Russia but are willing to listen to them now? You hypocritical loser.

You do realize that you're an idiot, don't you......

No, no, Russia is making this shit up because Putin and Trump had a love spat....LOL

Do you even make an attempt to follow basic USMB rules (or ettiqute) ? 21 min earlier someone started the same type thread. You make me ill.

And the walls come tumbling down...

ezgif-3-4c03bfc5c6.jpg

• Banned
Do you even make an attempt to follow basic USMB rules (or ettiqute) ? 21 min earlier someone started the same type thread. You make me ill.

Take 2 aspirins and call in the morning after your hangover....LOL

Of course, once again, we have a fake news story based an "anonymous sources." I could have American convinced that Obama is into bestiality if I could use "anonymous sources."

Furthermore, since when is Trump responsible for what some Russian official says? ISIS says they could destroy America if only the Democrats were in charge.

Nattie does not care about anyone but himself.

He's a left winger....what do you expect ?

Of course, once again, we have a fake news story based an "anonymous sources." I could have American convinced that Obama is into bestiality if I could use "anonymous sources."

Furthermore, since when is Trump responsible for what some Russian official says? ISIS says they could destroy America if only the Democrats were in charge.

Let me know if you want to see more citations about Mike Flynn ex-buddy of the Trumpster.

Report: Flynn blocked US military plan that Turkey opposed | Fox News

Focus turns to Michael Flynn's work for Turkey, Russia | McClatchy ...

Suspected Traitor Michael Flynn Under Investigation - Medium

Was Mike Flynn Acting in America's Interests or Turkey's?

Flynn, Kurds, and Turkey | The Resurgent

I am CONFIDENT that you and Yellow will get over it.........
Try laxatives for relief of YOUR butt hurt. LOL

I am CONFIDENT that you and Yellow will get over it.........
Try laxatives for relief of YOUR butt hurt. LOL

I'm in the game.

You lost for the very reasons I described...people see you for what you are.

You are on the sidelines.

Go fuck yourself and don't bother to tell us how it went.

Let me know if you want to see more citations about Mike Flynn ex-buddy of the Trumpster.

And nobody but a few of you left wing butthurt bedbuddies care.

I thought we were investigating Russia's interference in our election? Why not just put everyone in the Administration under investigation for every parking ticket, unpaid taxes, whatever?

We all know that's exactly what you douche bags want.

If you right wing morons on here is all that Trump has for a "defense" cadre, he may as well ask for asylum in Saudi Arabia....LOL

Forum List

Back