Russian Official Warns 'There Will Be Hiroshimas And Nagasakis Everywhere'

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama has done a fine job ticking off Russia. He thinks we have so many allies when in reality just about every country out there hates America. We are like little panizies wearing little pink ballerina dresses and we are all geared up for war with our tutu's on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tension between the U.S. and Russia has escalated to the point where now we even see the mainstream media speaking of "global war," and "outright conflict" as well as the possibility of nuclear confrontation.

U.S. HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR WWIII WHILE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN KEPT IN THE DARK

If the American people, those that get their "news" by reading the NYT, Washington Post, watching CNN, or some other mainstream media source, are now wondering why all of a sudden everyone is talking about war, it is because Americans have been deliberately kept in the dark over the last few years about how the U.S. government has been making prepartions for a nuclear conflict.

Russian TV Tells Civilians To Find Nearest Bomb Shelter As Warning Goes Out "There Will Be Hiroshimas And Nagasakis Everywhere"

Obama has done a fine job ticking off Russia. He thinks we have so many allies when in reality just about every country out there hates America. We are like little panizies wearing little pink ballerina dresses and we are all geared up for war with our tutu's on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tension between the U.S. and Russia has escalated to the point where now we even see the mainstream media speaking of "global war," and "outright conflict" as well as the possibility of nuclear confrontation.

If the American people, those that get their "news" by reading the NYT, Washington Post, watching CNN, or some other mainstream media source, are now wondering why all of a sudden everyone is talking about war, it is because Americans have been deliberately kept in the dark over the last few years about how the U.S. government has been making prepartions for a nuclear conflict.

Russian TV Tells Civilians To Find Nearest Bomb Shelter As Warning Goes Out "There Will Be Hiroshimas And Nagasakis Everywhere"

I hope the Russians could stay in those bomb shelters for over a 200 years because it would be nothing like Hiroshima or nagasaki if we unleash are entire nuclear arsenal against mother Russia.

Do not believe Internet! I watch main Russian TV Channel One every day. The experts keep saying: there will be no war, it's all pre-electing rhetoric in USA, trying to hurt Donald Trump.

All those multiple Internet spins about "Russia is preparing its citizens fro the war" is just another Washington propaganda. Manipulating the public opinion, that's the only thing the current administration has been good at inside the country and abroad.

Last edited:

I hope the Russians could stay in those bomb shelters for over a 200 years because it would be nothing like Hiroshima or nagasaki if we unleash are entire nuclear arsenal against mother Russia.
Nobody will be safe, don't have your hopes high. The whole globe will be nuked. It will be a nuclear winter for the global warmists to enjoy until they die in terrible pain. I am good here because the vicinity of a major target makes it sure that I am pulverized instantly.

Nobody will be safe, don't have your hopes high. The whole globe will be nuked. It will be a nuclear winter for the global warmists to enjoy until they die in terrible pain. I am good here because the vicinity of a major target makes it sure that I am pulverized instantly.

This reminds me of a good old 80s book Alpha and Omega I think it was called about people surviving some where in the southern part of Georgia after a nuclear war.

I won't be a target down here, could thing their is plenty of places to hunt and all

• Banned
Do not believe Internet! I watch main Russian TV Channel One every day. The experts keep saying: there will be no war, it's all pre-electing rhetoric in USA, trying to hurt Donald Trump.

All those multiple Internet spins about "Russia is preparing its citizens fro the war" is just another Washington propaganda.

The sick part is how they are trying to blame Russia for everything, Russia wants PEACE something this pathetic Country doesn't want but AMerican's are so gawd damn stupid they can't figure out good media over paid off controlled media.

Those coming out with honest information, get deemed as a " Conspiracy" you've got to be one dumb sob not to be waking up yet with all of this unfolding in front of us. ( by the way when I say you" I do no't mean you, I mean you as all American's out there not awake. if that made any damn sense. LOL>

• Banned

The bad part is these ELITES do not care if we go into a Nuclear winter these bastards are nuts. They would seriously set something off and blame Russia for it.

The bad part is these ELITES do not care if we go into a Nuclear winter these bastards are nuts. They would seriously set something off and blame Russia for it.

Now you know your really going to have a bad day when you see this in the horizon..

images

Trump's last attempt to save him, have Putin scream like a banshee.

The Russians are a chihuahua yipping at the screen door. They can and will do nothing. Putin wants desperately to save Trump because Putin's stealing of billions from the Russian people is going to come out soon.

That cyber-attack thing works both ways. As usual, Republicans have nothing to sell but fear to try to install a 'strongman' in the White House. But Trump ISN'T a strongman. He's a pussy that wants to date his own daughter. Putin, you've backed a Russian race horse and it is pissing in your face.

As I previously stated, there is no need for Russia to go to war with us because they've already defeated us with obama.

It's not Putin's fault there were so many dummies in USA to elect Obama (twice). What sounds more scary that after 8 years of Obama depression those dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people may elect Clinton. And that b*tch/lesbian, owned by Establishment, may start a war with Russia.

As I previously stated, there is no need for Russia to go to war with us because they've already defeated us with obama.

It's not Putin's fault there were so many dummies in USA to elect Obama (twice). What sounds more scary that after 8 years of Obama depression those dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people may elect Clinton. And that b*tch/lesbian, owned by Establishment, may start a war with Russia.
But she's on their side, too. Bill is a marxist with a twang.

Forum List

Back