Russian National Guard: Merry Christmas to all Christians

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Russia’s police rarely get news headlines for their artistic talents and joyful spirits, but everything is possible during Christmas. Just look at this music video for their cover of the 1984 hit by George Michael.

The chorus of the National Guard dressed in their best parade uniforms and convened at Red Square’s skating rink to present their rendition of Last Christmas. The deployment of the 120 police troops complete with their veteran leader, Gen. Maj. Victor Eliseev, seemed quite successful and enjoyed by all participants.

Russian National Guard shows tender side with George Michael’s Last Christmas cover (VIDEO)

Odd choice of singers there. Are they trying to tell us something?

:uhh: I don't wanna know.

"George Michael, the creamy-voiced"

rofl.gif

George Michael, Pop Superstar, Is Dead at 53

LMAO! :auiqs.jpg: Make it stop!

Russia’s police rarely get news headlines for their artistic talents and joyful spirits, but everything is possible during Christmas. Just look at this music video for their cover of the 1984 hit by George Michael.

The chorus of the National Guard dressed in their best parade uniforms and convened at Red Square’s skating rink to present their rendition of Last Christmas. The deployment of the 120 police troops complete with their veteran leader, Gen. Maj. Victor Eliseev, seemed quite successful and enjoyed by all participants.

Russian National Guard shows tender side with George Michael’s Last Christmas cover (VIDEO)

When I was very young and when the USSR was still alive and kicking our family would always go to see the Red Army choir at Exhibition stadium in Toronto. The performances of the choir and dancers were spectacular.

They are singing a Christmas song. In English.

Yyyyyyeahh..
If American National Guard sang something in Russian I would be more than interested. The problem in USA is that not too many people know foreign languages (that's one of the reasons American Media can lie to you so easy about us).

But there are other examples of Russian Military chorus singing American songs. Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!

Russian Police Choir Covers Daft Punk s Get Lucky

Yyyyyyeahh..
If American National Guard sang something in Russian I would be more than interested. The problem in USA is that not too many people know foreign languages (that's one of the reasons American Media can lie to you so easy about us).

But there are other examples of Russian Military chorus singing American songs. Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!

Merry Christmas! :113:

Yyyyyyeahh..

Hey, Strat.....I'm as American as apple pie....and English is a foreign language to me.

Merry Christmas

Yyyyyyeahh..

Merry Christmas! :113:

AlexandrovChoir sings 'God bless America' in tribute posted by Russia

Exactly 2 years ago, Dec 25 2916, over 80 people from that chorus were killed in a plane crash on their way to Syria to give a performance for Russian soldiers.
Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea

Also watch Putin singing "Blueberry Hill" and watch how Hollywood stars are enjoying it.

Thanks, Deep State, its agents and pocket politicians, for hobbling president Trump in his intentions to normalize the relationship between USA and Russia and for making us enemies.

Forum List

Back