Russian Interferance is called Party Politics by Mitch

Moscow Mitch?...really that's all you got?...the only help Trump has received from Mitch is with judicial selections.....deep end...you are in the deep end....swim in the opposite direction....
He's blocking legislation to protect our elections. Why do you think he's doing that?
Have you read the legislation put forward?....I think if you did you would understand why...it was written by Trump hating loons....
Then why is he blocking senator Lindsey Graham's bipartisan bills from the judiciary committee?

Face it kids, Moscow Mitch wants Russian assistance in 2020.
That is lunacy....good luck running this narrative up a pole....
I agree, total insanity.

Too bad it's true.
Because you say so?...because you are so loony as to believe it?....you have no evidence just speculation in fantasy land....just like Russian collusion this will blow up in your face....probably by the end of the day....

Moscow Mitch doesn't want tRump to lose and knows he can't win without Putin's help

giphy.gif
It's a single sentence and only two words have more than one syllable. Surely you can sound it out or something.

Moscow Mitch?...really that's all you got?...the only help Trump has received from Mitch is with judicial selections.....deep end...you are in the deep end....swim in the opposite direction....

let's do a fast head count. As it stands now, the Reps have a 51-49 advantage. We already know that Gardner from Colorado is not returning (loss of one rep) and it looks like Moscow Mitch is a goner as well (minus another rep). If everything else evens out, that would put the Dems in at the 51-49 advantage going into 2021. And don't look for the Dems to lose the house. That's a lot of losing, more than the Reps can garner except in their wet dreams. Even if the Reps do maintain control, Moscow Mitch is a goner. he's rated in his home state just below a Root Canal and just above a gonorrhea. Gardner condemned Trump to get reelected last time and just squeaked by. This time he knows that that won't work so he jumped on the Trump Band Wagon and now he knows he's toast. Moscow Mitch is riding (actually, he's getting ridden) the Trump wagon hard and WV is fed up with him even though they may like trump. Moscow Mitch actually hurts trump if they work together. I don't want to see either party control all three(the senate, house and President) because that's when the really funky crap comes down the pike regardless of which party is in control. If Trump loses, the last thing I want to see is for the Dems to also win the Senate. If they win the Senate then .......Hell, it can't be any worse than it is right now for the next 4 years with the Dems controlling all of it. It's a friggin mess with Mitch doing his damnedest to screw things up. Trump acts like trump because he can and he can because of Moscow Mitch. Trump is like a little child. He's going to see just how much he can get away with and if you let him get away with it, he's going to take it even further. Mitch is supposed to be the daddy. He's a friggin enabler.
The republicans will gain seats in the senate and win back the house as President Trump begins his second term....

Is that the theme song of the Twilight Zone I hear?

It's a single sentence and only two words have more than one syllable. Surely you can sound it out or something.

let's do a fast head count. As it stands now, the Reps have a 51-49 advantage. We already know that Gardner from Colorado is not returning (loss of one rep) and it looks like Moscow Mitch is a goner as well (minus another rep). If everything else evens out, that would put the Dems in at the 51-49 advantage going into 2021. And don't look for the Dems to lose the house. That's a lot of losing, more than the Reps can garner except in their wet dreams. Even if the Reps do maintain control, Moscow Mitch is a goner. he's rated in his home state just below a Root Canal and just above a gonorrhea. Gardner condemned Trump to get reelected last time and just squeaked by. This time he knows that that won't work so he jumped on the Trump Band Wagon and now he knows he's toast. Moscow Mitch is riding (actually, he's getting ridden) the Trump wagon hard and WV is fed up with him even though they may like trump. Moscow Mitch actually hurts trump if they work together. I don't want to see either party control all three(the senate, house and President) because that's when the really funky crap comes down the pike regardless of which party is in control. If Trump loses, the last thing I want to see is for the Dems to also win the Senate. If they win the Senate then .......Hell, it can't be any worse than it is right now for the next 4 years with the Dems controlling all of it. It's a friggin mess with Mitch doing his damnedest to screw things up. Trump acts like trump because he can and he can because of Moscow Mitch. Trump is like a little child. He's going to see just how much he can get away with and if you let him get away with it, he's going to take it even further. Mitch is supposed to be the daddy. He's a friggin enabler.
The republicans will gain seats in the senate and win back the house as President Trump begins his second term....

Is that the theme song of the Twilight Zone I hear?
35uazp.jpg

Mitch and his band of criminals are blocking any attempt at cleaning up our elections from Russian Interference. Not one single bill has been allowed to reach the Senate Floor.

Ya know it's funny how some think politicians can do anything more than;

Rest assured, our counter intel agencies are already on top of it....... Other than political posturing no legislative action need be taken.

------------------------------------- i think that what you say is TRUE Ringel .

Mitch and his band of criminals are blocking any attempt at cleaning up our elections from Russian Interference. Not one single bill has been allowed to reach the Senate Floor.

Rest assured, our counter intel agencies are already on top of it....... Other than political posturing no legislative action need be taken.

------------------------------------- i think that what you say is TRUE Ringel .

If one looks at how politics and politicians work it is mostly true. Political reaction to events/situations is almost always politically self serving for individual and party benefit. It's all about getting reelected, catering to the base.

If one looks at how politics and politicians work it is mostly true. Political reaction to events/situations is almost always politically self serving for individual and party benefit. It's all about getting reelected, catering to the base.

I think the answer might not have a thing to do with Trump. The answer might be closer to Moscow Mitch himself. Something about a Putin Oliarch investing in an Aluminum Factory in WV not long ago that probably contributed to Moscow Mitch's personal wealth and definitely contributed to his reelection funds. That is under investigation. It is under scrutiny inside of WV right now. I don't think he has any choice but to block anything that would hinder the Russians from interfering in the Elections. As unpopular as he is in WV, it's the only way he thinks he can win. Even with that, he's a goner. Even Trump Supporters aren't that crooked push come to shove and his Democratic Opponent is not a Trump Hater or hasn't even spoke an unkind word about Trump. It's a strange state. But the voters are starting to chant "Moscow Mitch" during his town hall meetings louder than he can speak with his loud speakers. He's a goner.

I think the answer might not have a thing to do with Trump. The answer might be closer to Moscow Mitch himself. Something about a Putin Oliarch investing in an Aluminum Factory in WV not long ago that probably contributed to Moscow Mitch's personal wealth and definitely contributed to his reelection funds. That is under investigation. It is under scrutiny inside of WV right now. I don't think he has any choice but to block anything that would hinder the Russians from interfering in the Elections. As unpopular as he is in WV, it's the only way he thinks he can win. Even with that, he's a goner. Even Trump Supporters aren't that crooked push come to shove and his Democratic Opponent is not a Trump Hater or hasn't even spoke an unkind word about Trump. It's a strange state. But the voters are starting to chant "Moscow Mitch" during his town hall meetings louder than he can speak with his loud speakers. He's a goner.

I could care less about "Moscow Mitch" as you call him. I do however call conspiracy and or political bull shit when I see it regardless of which camp it springs from.

What is this Moscow Mitch stuff? You failed in your 3 year attempt to smear Donald Trump with fake Russian collusion so now you are going after McConnell? How about you guys get a life and your Democratic leaders do their jobs?

What is this Moscow Mitch stuff? You failed in your 3 year attempt to smear Donald Trump with fake Russian collusion so now you are going after McConnell? How about you guys get a life and your Democratic leaders do their jobs?

What's with this Moscow Mitch stuff? Have you been under a rock for the past few weeks? Moscow Mitch is blocking legislation that would make it more difficult for Russia to mess with our elections.

Forum List

Back