Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake With US Election As Mike Pence Talks Revolution

The Russians need to stay out of our elections...

And can you imagine how many hearings we would have had by now if it was the RNC and the Trump campaign...???

There would have been at least 5 committees in congress investigating...

The Republicans in congress are scum....good for nothing, scum...and to think, my tax dollars goes to pay them.... even the donald thinks they are scum....so we agree.....shakes head.

What is more important? The source, or the information the source provides?

So billy, Lucy, defcon, and others above are supporting the Russians interfering in our elections.

That means they support the Russian hacking efforts.

OK.

The authoritarian left that loved the commies in the thirties, forties, and fifties, along with the liberal failed neo-cons, right along with the racists and the xenophobes, have all migrated to the Alt Right.

Lucy won't post the links. defcon4 is running around in circles. mindwars is in war with itself. And Geaux is back about the time Grizz is going to leave.

I mean, look at the Alt Right loons above.

So DemStarkey- How much you going to try and write off this year in campaign contributions to Her Thighness Clinton?

-Geaux

So billy, Lucy, defcon, and others above are supporting the Russians interfering in our elections.

OK.

You brought your Conspiracy Theory into this thread, why don't you start a thread about this in the Conspiracy Theory section of this forum?

Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake With US Election As Mike Pence Talks Revolution

OK.

Well, so is their Orange Jesus, so what would you expect?
Toto, I already drew your attention to the stupidity of your "Orange Jesus" epithet. You accuse Trump with immorality yet you combine Jesus into it who is the embodiment of morality. So what is your point? Why are you attacking Christians? What is your religion? I know of religions which are attacking Christians. Which one do you represent?

In fairness, I don't think the Russian military is plotting a coup against Putin.

Or, if they are, this is the first I've heard about it.

And this ain't exactly my first source of reliable news.

OK.

You brought your Conspiracy Theory into this thread, why don't you start a thread about this in the Conspiracy Theory section of this forum?

This OP should in the Conspiracy Forum, yes. Any American supporting the Russian anti-American activities is guilty of the Espionage Act. Any non-American not subject to immediate laws in the US is an enemy non-combatant, and that person can be extradited from friendly countries and droned in enemy countries.

Orange Creepy is indeed a danger to the country as our many of his supporters, more so than others.

Any who think patriotic Russians are not terrified of crazy vlad are crazy themselves. Yes, an anti-Putin home front is growing in Russia.

OK.

Well, so is their Orange Jesus, so what would you expect?
Toto, I already drew your attention to the stupidity of your "Orange Jesus" epithet. You accuse Trump with immorality yet you combine Jesus into it who is the embodiment of morality. So what is your point? Why are you attacking Christians? What is your religion? I know of religions which are attacking Christians. Which one do you represent?

If people commented that the American military was planning a coup, what would people comment? Yes a Conspiracy Theory and why isn't this in the Conspiracy Theory section?

Next Jake will be commenting that the Moon Landing was shot on a Hollywood film set :rolleyes-41:

OK.

This OP should in the Conspiracy Forum, yes. Any American supporting the Russian anti-American activities is guilty of the Espionage Act. Any non-American not subject to immediate laws in the US is an enemy non-combatant, and that person can be extradited from friendly countries and droned in enemy countries.

Orange Creepy is indeed a danger to the country as our many of his supporters, more so than others.

Any who think patriotic Russians are not terrified of crazy vlad are crazy themselves. Yes, an anti-Putin home front is growing in Russia.

"This OP should in the Conspiracy Forum"

Well no, because the OP has the link to what Vladimir Zhirinovsky commented, so it's not the OP's own Opinion Piece.

I add that Zhirinovsky has been a lunatic for decades.

fallacy of false equivalency, Lucy

The OP is based by your admission on a madman's vision of his insane world.

Yes, it belongs in the Conspiracy Forum.

I told you that you are no good at this.

fallacy of false equivalency, Lucy

I told you that you are no good at this.

Please Jake either go and take a nap now or have a double G&T or something, you need something, you already lost the argument that you never had on page one.

Onyx, post: 15546753
Having Russia as our puppet masters might be an improvement, as opposed to slaughtering populations in the third world in a greater geopolitcal conflict

Close to Treason. Your judgment is deplorable. Hillary is right.

Here we are once again showing that the Alt Right, who are supposedly anti-PC, go all outrageous and screaming and whatever, then they get hit harder and start crying everyone is being mean to them. I have always said the Alt Right is made of snowflakes and weak sisters who can't take what they dish.

It is one of the reasons why Orange snowflake and his little snowflakes are losing: they are not strong enough for America.

They show that by wanting us subservient to Russia, which is treason.

Alt Righties can't provide the evidence as asked, so they try to mirror it onto their betters. And they fail.

Anyone supporting the Russians hacking our elections are guilty of the Espionage Act.
The Ruskies are hacking cause that's really all they have, they couldn't even get Ukraine back..

Alt Righties can't provide the evidence as asked, so they try to mirror it onto their betters. And they fail.

Anyone supporting the Russians hacking our elections are guilty of the Espionage Act.
The Ruskies are hacking cause that's really all they have, they couldn't even get Ukraine back..
They couldn't because they have only one aircraft carrier....

Forum List

Back