Russian illegal immigrants in America

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I mean simple people who are unlucky in life ..
But not the Russian bandits "БРАТВА" ...
-------------------------------------------
I lived in America and I saw this shit.
Russians, Poles, Yugoslavs and all the "Slavs" who are at war in their own territories, in America become friends.
They fight with "WASP, Negroes and Latinos"
The Slavs win.
=======================================
Sorry that I wrote offensive terms, but it was so in the days of my youth. I did not mean to offend anyone.

The Russian organized crime is more vicious than the Italian and Jewish organized crime, they should probably be kept in check.

The Russian organized crime is more vicious than the Italian and Jewish organized crime, they should probably be kept in check.

Me and fellow some days ago tried to look "McMafia". My friend was surprised - it's really not about Russians, but about Russian Jews.

So about Brighton Beach and Russian mafia we could say the same...:) Ethnically Russian criminals usually don't have any deals outside Russia :)))

I mean simple people who are unlucky in life ..
But not the Russian bandits "БРАТВА" ...
-------------------------------------------
I lived in America and I saw this shit.
Russians, Poles, Yugoslavs and all the "Slavs" who are at war in their own territories, in America become friends.
They fight with "WASP, Negroes and Latinos"
The Slavs win.
=======================================
Sorry that I wrote offensive terms, but it was so in the days of my youth. I did not mean to offend anyone.

For over 10 years online, I've called for Polish people to be more neutral (Negative) towards the Western Europeans, and Jews, and more neutral (Positive) towards Russia.

I was often criticized by many people, including Poles for such.

Now, I think they understand, after Western Europe is calling for sanctions upon Poland for not accepting Islamic Refugees, and Israel is bullying Poland for it's anti-Defamation law over blaming Poland for the Nazis.

Western Europeans, and Jews are pretty lousy, greedy, dirty, dishonest, I've never really liked them much.

Poland is the Slavs ...
But, unfortunately, they recognized the Catholic faith
-----------------------------------------
1. When they had the power of the King until the 16th and 17th century, the Poles were STRONG!
This is called "Centralization of Power" and МАГНАТЕРИЯ
The Poles beat the Russians and even conquered Moscow ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
2. When the Poles created the "Seimas of Poland" and transferred the Rights from the King to the Pralamen (the demise of democratic chatterers), then the Poles lost their Power ... They received the ШЛЯХТА
===================================
Therefore, then, the Russians began to beat Poland and it collapsed ...

Shliakhta, szlachta (Polish gentry), but the root is shlia 'to loaf about'

Japanese namakemono 'an idle fellow, an idler'? From namake 'idleness, laziness' to be idle(lazy), idle away one's time, neglect.' Would 'neglect' be closer to shliakhta? What is meant by 'receiving shliakhta'?

Forum List

Back