Russian Hookers, Manafort, Jared, Seychelles, Collusion Conspiracy Thread

I need to check the Jake & Nat threads, they had a new one every day

There won’t be any overturning of the election. It’s not a constitutional possibility.

It’s damn near impossible to stop watching this train wreck of an administration, though!

There won’t be any overturning of the election. It’s not a constitutional possibility.

It’s damn near impossible to stop watching this train wreck of an administration, though!
then don't watch. didn't your parents educate you?

Faked Dossier
Flynn
Manafort
Gates
Deutsche Bank
Russian lawyer
Russian Hooker
Seychelles meeting
Carter Pagers
Trump Talked to staffers who talked to Mueller!
Trump asked a lawyer to fire Mueller

It’s precisely because they did so that I stay informed. Your lot has a low opinion of higher education— what’s up with that? Trump in Nevada, “I love the poorly educated.” Oh, they love you more, Donald!

It’s precisely because they did so that I stay informed. Your lot has a low opinion of higher education— what’s up with that? Trump in Nevada, “I love the poorly educated.” Oh, they love you more, Donald!
my lot? fk do away with teacher unions and let us actually educate our children. Give out school vouchers to allow the poor to choose a school. It's people like you that wish people to stay uneducated as you were taught.

Let's keep track of everything that was supposed to end the Trump Presidency.

Flynn
Manafort
Gates
Deutsche Bank
Russian lawyer
Russian Hooker
Seychelles meeting
Carter Page

"Let's keep track of everything that was supposed to end the Trump Presidency."

^^^^ This:

5Eme80wBTxq6GEwB-yCTPA.png

UOXDL4jNTdCIgvp7cHmaBA.png

Oh wait hold on I forgot, President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe :thewave:

OcD0oFMZTFi9BY0ZZMKl0Q.png

It’s precisely because they did so that I stay informed. Your lot has a low opinion of higher education— what’s up with that?

my lot? fk do away with teacher unions and let us actually educate our children. Give out school vouchers to allow the poor to choose a school. It's people like you that wish people to stay uneducated as you were taught.

Yes, your lot. The uneducated voter that Trump loves.

It’s precisely because they did so that I stay informed. Your lot has a low opinion of higher education— what’s up with that?

I guess we're more educated then the hitlery voters. we won.

I guess we're more educated then the hitlery voters. we won.

Not according to trump you’re not. But that’s OK. He love you just the way you are.

Let's keep track of everything that was supposed to end the Trump Presidency.

Flynn
Manafort
Gates
Deutsche Bank
Russian lawyer
Russian Hooker
Seychelles meeting
Carter Page

here's some "perspective" for your half brain, Frankie (be patient......LOL)

upload_2018-3-8_10-36-56.png

Forum List

Back