Russian Hack Story Falls Apart After Whistleblower Discovered

Honey, it was in the papers here last Dec. I have a thread on it. It is real, not fake. Sanders filed suit when the DNC cut off access to their systems because of the breach. There is a link to the suit from a cnn article. It was eventually dropped.
You do realize they (dnc) were breached last Dec, due to a lack of firewall by Bernie Sanders staff of which 3 were fired, right? There was even a lawsuit about it.
Really? A personal blog from a BRITISH former diplomat?

Sorry...............but a personal commentary by someone who isn't a citizen, or even in this country does not constitute a reliable source to me when it comes to American politics.
You do realize they (dnc) were breached last Dec, due to a lack of firewall by Bernie Sanders staff of which 3 were fired, right? There was even a lawsuit about it.

Sorry...............but a personal commentary by someone who isn't a citizen, or even in this country does not constitute a reliable source to me when it comes to American politics.

I am not even referring to the link here, dear.

Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach - CNNPolitics.com

Your fake news narrative is a complete failure. :dunno:

Fake news narrative? Did you even click on the link and read it? I did. It's his blog. I also clicked on the "about me" part of his page and that is how I know he's a former British ambassador.

Where is the fake news narrative?

Fake news narrative? Did you even click on the link and read it? I did. It's his blog. I also clicked on the "about me" part of his page and that is how I know he's a former British ambassador.

Your CNN link refers to Sanders suing the DNC, but it wasn't because they were hacked, it was because the DNC refused to allow him access to the voter database.

What if crosses into the country illegally? would you believe him then? or just give him a drivers license, register him to vote and send him on his way?

Nope, give me an actual news source, not some random blog by a Brit. Even FOX would be more reliable than him.

What? You mean it was all a lie? False Story? I'm shocked. How can one even expect this one to be true?
y

Why is it Conservatives insist that Russia must not have hacked our election?

Why do Conservatives insist on ignoring the CIA?

What? You mean it was all a lie? False Story? I'm shocked. How can one even expect this one to be true?
y

Why is it Conservatives insist that Russia must not have hacked our election?

Why do Conservatives insist on ignoring the CIA?

Because Trump said so, so it has to be true. They are following the Cheeto In Chief like the good little lemmings they are.

Besides...............they want to believe in their Orange Messiah so badly that they can't believe anything bad about him.

And.............ignoring and demonizing the CIA in today's current world climate is a bad thing for a president to do. If he doesn't believe them or get briefings from them, how in the hell is he going to do his job?

If you took the time to read the lawsuit they linked to, you would see it.

What the DNC Data Breach Means for Sanders' Campaign
Documents Show Sanders Staffers Breached Clinton Voter Data

Bernie Sanders suspends two more staffers in DNC data breach

It is simply laziness or you don't care since you didn't look further.'

Your CNN link refers to Sanders suing the DNC, but it wasn't because they were hacked, it was because the DNC refused to allow him access to the voter database.

Assange.jpg

Last edited:
If you took the time to read the lawsuit they linked to, you would see it.

What the DNC Data Breach Means for Sanders' Campaign
Documents Show Sanders Staffers Breached Clinton Voter Data

Bernie Sanders suspends two more staffers in DNC data breach

It is simply laziness or you don't care since you didn't look further.'

Like I said, your links refer to Sanders suing the DNC because they didn't give him access to the database. Somehow, some people in his campaign accessed Hillary's database (they said it was because of a software error) and the whole thing was resolved in a couple of days, but that's not the same thing as what the Russians did.

Forum List

Back