Russian Hack Story Falls Apart After Whistleblower Discovered

But but but it's not just the CIA, 16 other unnamed agencies also agree with something

image.jpeg

You do realize they (dnc) were breached last Dec, due to a lack of firewall by Bernie Sanders staff of which 3 were fired, right? There was even a lawsuit about it.
Really? A personal blog from a BRITISH former diplomat?

You do realize they (dnc) were breached last Dec, due to a lack of firewall by Bernie Sanders staff of which 3 were fired, right? There was even a lawsuit about it.

Sorry...............but a personal commentary by someone who isn't a citizen, or even in this country does not constitute a reliable source to me when it comes to American politics.

Sorry...............but a personal commentary by someone who isn't a citizen, or even in this country does not constitute a reliable source to me when it comes to American politics.

I know you are waiting on this information to come from Barry Obabble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how much King Trumpery paid for this lame ass story and how many threads do we need about it? This is at least the 4th.

Your fake news narrative is a complete failure. :dunno:

Fake news narrative? Did you even click on the link and read it? I did. It's his blog. I also clicked on the "about me" part of his page and that is how I know he's a former British ambassador.

Where is the fake news narrative?

I know you are waiting on this information to come from Barry Obabble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. Don't really care who reports this, just as long as it's an American news source or politician. Even a Republican congress critter saying this would be more credible than the blog.

[

Fake news narrative? Did you even click on the link and read it? I did. It's his blog. I also clicked on the "about me" part of his page and that is how I know he's a former British ambassador.

The fake news narrative that "Russians" rigged the election is a complete bust. CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, WaPo, etc. have zero credibility.

bg121416dAPR20161213034533.jpg

[

The fake news narrative that "Russians" rigged the election is a complete bust. CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, WaPo, etc. have zero credibility.

bg121416dAPR20161213034533.jpg

Got it. You will believe an opinion piece written by a British citizen because it fits your narrative.

I have to commend Dims. All they want is transparency.....unless it comes to making Hillary's e-mails public, but I think that is only common sense.

Forum List

Back