Russian double-standards applying to Israel

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
First, I have to say, I'm beginning to love Livini. She's so blunt and to the point.

"We are serious in our intention to harm Hamas and we have no intention to give them legitimize them and pass messages on to them. We have nothing to discuss with Hamas," Livni told Alexander Saltanov, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's special envoy to the Middle East.

Livni rejects Russian offer to pass messages on to Hamas - Haaretz - Israel News

Of course, Russia pretty much ignored all calls for peace and a truce between Moscow and Chechnya and Moscow and South Ossetia. How two-faced Russia is being.

How quickly Russia forgets about the Beslan school hostage crisis as well.

The Jews must not forget the presecuation and slaughtering of so many of our people under the Russian Tsars. Russia has been our enemey for quite a long time and we do not forsee Russia ever turning face with their recent agressions.

First, I have to say, I'm beginning to love Livini. She's so blunt and to the point.

"We are serious in our intention to harm Hamas and we have no intention to give them legitimize them and pass messages on to them. We have nothing to discuss with Hamas," Livni told Alexander Saltanov, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's special envoy to the Middle East.

Livni rejects Russian offer to pass messages on to Hamas - Haaretz - Israel News

Of course, Russia pretty much ignored all calls for peace and a truce between Moscow and Chechnya and Moscow and South Ossetia. How two-faced Russia is being.

How quickly Russia forgets about the Beslan school hostage crisis as well.

The Jews must not forget the presecuation and slaughtering of so many of our people under the Russian Tsars. Russia has been our enemey for quite a long time and we do not forsee Russia ever turning face with their recent agressions.

Ah, well, Russia is trying very hard to convince itself it is still a great world power and not just another petro state. They should have known they wouldn't be able to fool Israel.

-

Is Russia still that Jew unfriendly? I mean Germany isn't still a Jew hating Nation, they are even one of the Nations that are on the Israeli side in this recent conflict.

About Russia, I don't know that much how the situation is now but I thought they even had/have some Jewish autonomous cities/regions and that the Jews in general are blended in into the Russian Nation much like in Europe now.

But the Israel unfriendly point from Russia's side is "understandable", didn't Israel have military advisors in Georgia before the war?

Is Russia still that Jew unfriendly? I mean Germany isn't still a Jew hating Nation, they are even one of the Nations that are on the Israeli side in this recent conflict.

About Russia, I don't know that much how the situation is now but I thought they even had/have some Jewish autonomous cities/regions and that the Jews in general are blended in into the Russian Nation much like in Europe now.

But the Israel unfriendly point from Russia's side is "understandable", didn't Israel have military advisors in Georgia before the war?

Remembering persecution is the glue that holds Jews together. It's imporant for them to remind themselves and everyone else of it.

Remembering persecution is the glue that holds Jews together. It's imporant for them to remind themselves and everyone else of it.

Actually, no it's not. The coming of the Messiah and reading of the Torah daily is the glue that holds us together. But thanks for playing, asshole.

I'm talking about reality here, David. Not some pie in the sky ideal.

Pie in the sky? God, torah and the Messiah is much more real than anything you have ever dreamt of.

Our body contains enough electricity that, if harnessed, could light a small city. Yet when our body dies there is absolutely nothing in the form of energy whatsoever. Yet energy cannot be destroyed according to a law of quantam mechanics. The only plausable explanation is that the energy in our bodies is not part of our physical bodies and then our bodies die, the energy is released. That energy is the human soul. This scientifically documented.

Nearly every single battle that the Torah discusses has been accounted for in archeological research of Israel. The Second Temple's remains are Judaism's holiest site in Jerusalem. There is more evidence and proof of what the Torah says as fact than any other theory that athiests would propose.

And biggest piece of evidence is that we exist!

Pie in the sky? God, torah and the Messiah is much more real than anything you have ever dreamt of.

Our body contains enough electricity that, if harnessed, could light a small city. Yet when our body dies there is absolutely nothing in the form of energy whatsoever. Yet energy cannot be destroyed according to a law of quantam mechanics. The only plausable explanation is that the energy in our bodies is not part of our physical bodies and then our bodies die, the energy is released. That energy is the human soul. This scientifically documented.

Nearly every single battle that the Torah discusses has been accounted for in archeological research of Israel. The Second Temple's remains are Judaism's holiest site in Jerusalem. There is more evidence and proof of what the Torah says as fact than any other theory that athiests would propose.

And biggest piece of evidence is that we exist!

I never said it wasn't real---I just am challenging the commitment to that ideal. other things seem much more important.

Our body contains enough electricity that, if harnessed, could light a small city.

Somebody's seen The Matrix one too many times, I think.

"According to the Center for Space Power and Advanced Electronics
(http://spi.auburn.edu/), a NASA commercial center in Alabama, the
human body is on average 15% fat, capable of producing 11,000 watt
hours. When the average Joe eats his daily bread, he takes in 3,300
watt hours. The charge rate is about 7kW if the waiter starts pushing
you out the door after a half hour lunch, according to the Center.
"Clearly the amount of energy consumed by an individual is sufficient
to provide power for electronic devices if a suitable method can be
found to convert a small fraction of that energy to electricity," the
Center concludes in a report on the subject..."

"...Broken into usable terms, waiting to be harvested are 81 watts
from a sleeping person, 128 from a soldier standing at ease, 163 from
a walking person, 407 from a briskly walking person, 1,048 from a
long-distance runner, and 1,630 from a sprinter, according to the
center.

source

Last edited:
A short glimpse on Russo-Israel relations:

Pre Cold war: Russia had about as many progroms as other orthodox countries.
WW2: Well, common enemy
After Cold War 2: Seeing Israel is the US-American Puppet, Russia obviously supported the Arabs.
Now: Israel is not only the American Puppet, it even sends arms and advisors to small megalomaniac presidents that like to suprise attack Russia.

Btw: The current conflict has a lot in common with Russia/Chechenya. Hamas sends rockets, the Chechens storm a military hospital and kill the wounded soldiers.
Hamas sends more rockets, the Chechens brutally butcher a school.
Hamas sends some suicide dudes, the Chechens butcher a musical.

Forum List

Back