Russian Dossier: Yup, It's The Democrats

Nope. It was known all along. Dems bit off more than they can chew and the Investigations into Lynch and others should be interesting. I still want the truth behind the DNC Wikileaks. The Dems ran and hid the servers for a reason.

It sure looks that way. This shady organization appears to be another George Soros Democrat operation. It released the phony dossier during the Election. Clearly it was intended to help Hillary Clinton, and hurt Donald Trump. Hopefully they'll aggressively investigate this.

God, the fevered minds of low information conservatives, who will believe anything they are told. I'm pretty sure all of you believe Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

The Dumbing Down of America, in full bloom.

God, the fevered minds of low information conservatives, who will believe anything they are told. I'm pretty sure all of you believe Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

The Seth Rich story really is both fascinating and highly disturbing. He may very well have been the leaker who gave all the DNC info to Wikileaks. Keep in mind, Wikileaks has said all along that it wasn't the Russians who gave it the info. I think it's definitely worth looking into. There needs to be a credible investigation. If that makes me 'Dumb', than so be it i guess.

It appears you know who murdered Seth Rich. Please share. It's an open case and there is a reward.

It's gonna be fun to watch the Democrat coup unravel, and even more fun to watch as the traitors are prosecuted one by one.

It's gonna be fun to watch the Democrat coup unravel, and even more fun to watch as the traitors are prosecuted one by one.
You have more confidence than I. I expect another stalemate. Deals will be made on both sides, just like always. Hope I am wrong.

The Seth Rich story really is both fascinating and highly disturbing. He may very well have been the leaker who gave all the DNC info to Wikileaks. Keep in mind, Wikileaks has said all along that it wasn't the Russians who gave it the info. I think it's definitely worth looking into. There needs to be a credible investigation. If that makes me 'Dumb', than so be it i guess.
Noticed odanny ran away. He knows the killer, or claims to. I wish he would do the right thing and turn him in.

"founded by “three former Wall Street Journal investigative reporters.”

=

"deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele."

McCabe needs to go now.

We need a fresh face on top of the FBI - Andrew Napolitano.

Hiding evidence linking the DNC to the Seth Rich murder would explain why neither Hillary nor the DNC have allowed their servers to be inspected. Also, why is Pedo Podesta talking about "wet work"?

"deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele."

McCabe needs to go now.

We need a fresh face on top of the FBI - Andrew Napolitano.
You mean the guy who doesn't believe we landed on the moon?

Dems are engaged in sedition, what else explains it?

I'm sure the money trail will lead to George Soros. I feel very confident of that. But the angle most are still ignoring, is that it appears the Brits are heavily involved with this firm. So a foreign country did likely interfere with our Election. And that country was Great Britain.

Noticed odanny ran away. He knows the killer, or claims to. I wish he would do the right thing and turn him in.

Whatever Sean Hannity or Alex Jones tells you and others like you, you will believe. It makes no difference if it is pure speculation, all that matters to you is that it fits your political narrative and is in agreement with your political beliefs. That is really on display with Trump, who lies almost daily (there is a catalog of his lies that I started a thread on but for some reason a mod deleted it before it had a chance to be viewed)

Either way, this blind faith in charlatans who play fast and loose with the truth, or simply make shit up, is troubling on many levels. Whatever you are told you will believe and obey, and history shows this type of blind devotion can lead a nation into the abyss, because politicians lie, and they lie even more when their lies are believed. And all of Trump's lies are believed, and he knows this.

Forum List

Back