Russian Air Force hit 10 ISIS targets in Syria in last 24 hours – Defense Ministry (VIDEOS)

He orders all bombings and chooses the targets. Apparently we are bombing doctors, nurses, and patients.
Oh birther, another lying RW arse hole who hasn't a clue as to what he is talking about!

Come now. Had they had the capability to return fire, Obama would never have attacked them. He's not a Commander-in-Chief like Putin is.

Oh, is that right? Lessee...Osam Bin Ladin is dead.... Obama has killed many terrorist leaaders with drones.... hmmm and er... no militant Islamic attacks have taken place on American soil sine 911...er...shall I go on? Oh yeah, we now have only one war to fight instead of two...

Putin has taken the war machine bait just as Obama hoped he would. Now, we can sit back and watch as they stretch their meager assets to fight wars in far away places while trying to occupy Ukraine. I think we will be seeing another Russo failure soon... just like the imbroglio
that bankrupted Russia when they fought in Afghanistan. Putin isn't paying attention to history.

The fact is that all parties were given the exact GPS location of the hospital. This is a major screw up. How much does a damn drone cost? That's a lot to pay to take out one or two guys. Also, don't holler when Putin cuts off the Middle East oil spigot to the US.

I demand that YOU, as a US citizen, take that information as quickly as you can and get it to the White House. The CIA must have overlooked it!

I certain the CIA already has it. The CIA can access the very same news sources that I do. Believe it or not, YOU could access them too.

So shouldn't the usual tards be deluging the board with assinine threads all about 'collateral damage', posting dead baby pics, sniveling about 'evil Empires' and other gibberish? Why the silence when it isn't about the U.S.'s and Israel's purported 'atrocities', I wonder?

Forum List

Back