Russiagate’s Damage To The Country Will Take Years To Realize

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyt65, Mar 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,456
    Russiagate will end exactly as I said it would end when this idiocy began.
    Trump has allowed it to run through and now all the imbeciles who are responsible for it are going to be prosecuted. The entire thing was a sham, a coup attempt. The left actually colluded with our enemies, including Russians, to attempt to negate the outcome of a presidential election and overthrow our form of government.

They will go down now.

2. Edgetho

Edgetho Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,819
    Something dimocrap scum everywhere, especially in here, are avoiding is this little tidbit --

Barr's summary said Mueller found no evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia, despite “multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals” to help them.

So not only did Trump NOT collude with the Russians, the Russians offered to collude and Trump's campaign rebuffed them.

Mueller report summary released, showing no proof Trump team conspired with Russia

3. Claudette

Claudette Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,372
    The only Kool-aid being drunk is by numbnuts like you.

Oh so ISIS and Iraq are Trump fault??

Funny last I heard he wasn't POTUS for either Iraq or ISIS coming into being.

Oh and I'm not a Rep so your moot.

Your history and mine sue don't jibe.

4. Lesh

Lesh Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,484
    Reading is not your strong suit. ISIS grew out of the Iraq War. That was the disaster of the LAST Republican Administration inflicted on us

Yea...you're a Trumper. That's not actually Republican...but you'll vote Republican on every issue and support every Republican policy or candidate...so...the difference is kinsa moot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Claudette

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,372
    So glad you know how I will vote.

Oh and ISIS was around long before the Iraq war. Its just that no one knew because they weren't a big name yet.

Oh and I'm a Trumper. Best damned vote I ever cast.

Unlike you I love a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and job, jobs and more jobs.

I also love a POTUS who will do something about the over 11 million illegals in this country who cost we tax payers billions every year. I also like a POTUS who want to do something about the Americans who are robbed, raped and murders by those same illegals.

You are the moot point.

6. Lesh

Lesh Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,484
    Absolutely false. Jesus you are clueless

You weren't so fond of it the last 3-4 years of the Obama Admin...when it was essentially the same

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lesh

Lesh Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,484
    He's doing NOTHING about those 11 million people nor could he nor would Big Business LET him.

Trump is fucking around with brown folks at the border...that's ALL he's doing.

You're being played yet again

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  8. Claudette

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,372
    The only clueless one is you. ISIS was around in 1999

ISIS, a history: how the world's worst terror group came to be

The group began, in a very different form, in 1999. In the 16 years since, it has been shaped by — and has at moments helped to shape — the conflicts, physical and ideological, of the Middle East

You really should do some research before you open your mouth. There is plenty out there on ISIS before it was ISIS.

Oh and Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time. That's why we have the economy we have and it sure doesn't look like the one Barry left us with.

9. beautress

beautress Ruby-throated Hummingbird Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,254
    They already went, gipper. Very few of the leftists (although there are a few) are taking this as a win. They are demanding impeachment based on Mueller's omissions after clearing President Trump of the focus of this alleged report: collusion with Russia. Some of them are hell bent on making the same claims that there HAS to be collusion! Has to be, has to be, has to be, has to be, ,,, ,, ,,... I just watched news clips (the ones I could stand) over the past few hours, and one neutral reporter collected the ironic anger of pro-Democrat cheerleading, lying, exaggerating press members caterwauling their outrage at President Trump, who was just exonerated, outrage at Mueller, whose report is just the messenger that President Trump is not a traitor, and some of these highly-indoctrinated hatemongers of the press (not reporters, even if that is their job descriptions) acted like orangutans that was forced out of their jungle into a 3x3 gridded cage with no fruit, no food, no water.

They're acting and saying he's more guilty than ever, just because they "know" he must be, has to be, NO IS!!!!

IOW, they don't believe the truth because they're so wrapped up in the alternative universe their lies and bullshit for two years or more has created. Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome! They has it. Maybe they're reacting to the audiences they will lose over being lied to for ever since Trump won the Republican nomination till now.
    They're mad. Their faces are very stressed, wrinkles on the old ones show blood coming to the surface like a rash.

And it's only Monday, too.

• Agree Agree x 1