Russia War Crimes From Germany To Syria

It is true that Russian governments have been ruthless in depriving people of their rights and dignity.
Is that the today´s parole of your hate mosque?
Your posts are increasingly bizarre and beyond the rational debate.
No, yours. The Eloy of tolerance, western values ect ect a sympathizer of Islamist terrorists just because his government is a major backer of them? In that case, you have no values at all but that of a slave.

It is true that Russian governments have been ruthless in depriving people of their rights and dignity.
No, yours. The Eloy of tolerance, western values ect ect a sympathizer of Islamist terrorists just because his government is a major backer of them? In that case, you have no values at all but that of a slave.
Give it a rest.

That's right. If that's what's needed to stamp out the pussy terrorists that use them as shields. Use a human shield, eliminate the shield.

Not everyone fighting the hideous, criminal assad regime was an ISIS or al qaeda member. Get some facts, boy.

The opposition forces (islamists or secular) are fighting regime.
Isis is fighting the opposition because they are regime pawns to undermine the revolution.
There are 64 terrorists iranian groups spared by Russia and regime.

Give it a rest.
Give it a thought.

That's right. If that's what's needed to stamp out the pussy terrorists that use them as shields. Use a human shield, eliminate the shield.

Not everyone fighting the hideous, criminal assad regime was an ISIS or al qaeda member. Get some facts, boy.

Isis is fighting the opposition because they are regime pawns to undermine the revolution.
Freeman presents: The secular opposition

e76qoqw5.jpg

47kh6vov.jpg

g6scba3k.jpg

Freeman presents: The secular opposition

e76qoqw5.jpg

47kh6vov.jpg

g6scba3k.jpg

You prefer your mollahs terrorists!
5832d88b03a62.jpg

Who really give a shit? I say we wipe the slate clean, but it doesn't matter what I say, that's what's happening anyway. Wake up and smell the Turkish Coffee, Assad is a friend to the Christians. These are the modern day Crusades, and I've already picked my side. When the tide turns in Europe and they are sent back to the lands that they fucked up to begin with and are barred from escaping the world will rejoice to see them slaughter themselves.

Who really give a shit? I say we wipe the slate clean, but it doesn't matter what I say, that's what's happening anyway. Wake up and smell the Turkish Coffee, Assad is a friend to the Christians. These are the modern day Crusades, and I've already picked my side. When the tide turns in Europe and they are sent back to the lands that they fucked up to begin with and are barred from escaping the world will rejoice to see them slaughter themselves.

Began your Crusades to liberate it from zionazis who occupy your country.

When you use the term "zionazi", you are automatically assumed to have an IQ in the single digits. Its right up there with such juvenile, meaningless terms as "bankster" and "neocon."
It is even the same! ZOG slaves like you can´t admit it, of course, but America´s pointless aggressions in the ME do not serve the interests of the Americans.

And they occupy much of Syria! And you are a big fan of them.

And they occupy much of Syria! And you are a big fan of them.

Let your regime fight the zionists!

Forum List

Back