Russia: United States #1 Geo Political Adversary

Yeah nutjob, there is no threat out there....there are no evil people.

Russia and China don't have nukes pointed at us right now. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah, Iran isn't also working on getting nukes and ICBMs to carry those nukes either because you said so.

Go fuck yourself, nutjob.

Oh look, the braniac chimes in. :eusa_whistle:

ICBMs are actually very cheap to operate and maintain compared to other weapon systems, but dumbfucks like you wouldn't know that.

The reason why we have 450 ICBMs underground in MT, CO, WY, ND and NE is because we need to penetrate our enemies' defenses, have some in reserve during a war and have enough left if we get hit first because someone like Obamination let them sit on the ground with 100 inbound ICBMs from Russia until impact.

Oh, the missiles aren't nuclear, but I'll let you try to figure it out.

But keep rambling on dumbfuck...

Nuclear missiles are currently one of the biggest holes we throw money down, we have plenty but Republicans want even more. Explain how already having the ability to sterilize the biosphere several times over is just not enough?

Sunday must be fantasy day around the republican campfire, in what universe do you think that a Russian first strike is even a remote possibility? The cold war is over, what we have now is the MAP policy, Mutually Assured Profit, where both of our military establishments, Russia and the US, has much to gain by frightening people into spending money on them.

Uh no, they don't trust each other and Russia is watching China grow their military but they both have a common enemy...the USA. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The majority of Russia's forces are focused on the USA, then Europe, then China/Japan.

Call me crazy, but I feel this is more aimed at China than the U.S., but I may be wrong.

Forum List

Back