Russia Today: Alternative Media Resource

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

More and more the US Media is guilty of standing with corrupt government and corporate fascist elites molding the opinions of the American Sheeple through various propaganda and disinformation campaigns, which quite frankly has inspired me to turn the Media off. The bulk of my news today comes from subscriptions to online media outlets through a youtube account where new videos appear in my subscriptions folder for viewing at any time. Recently I subscribed to Russia Today (Website) to begin receiving videos of the Max Keiser Report (from Max Keiser.com) among others news providers:

RT Programs List: Max Keiser Report

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj96ZkLpbVI]Keiser Report: Dope Economy! Fecal Finance![/ame]

This is the kind of news that Americans really need to make decisions about where to put our fiat dollars in preparation for the coming collapse. However, adding the RT Channel to my youtube subscriptions introduced me to a lovely Russian News lady named Ekaterina Gracheva (RT page).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hkIrX-tFLw]US Plans To Strike Iran 2/17/2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEF4l32GrwM]Airport Terror Solved: 1/29/2011[/ame]

Man-0-Man! This is one lovely blue-eyed News lady that has a new fan! ;0)

Facebook Page

GL,

Terral

The Guardian newspaper, in an editorial titled "Mad Max," described Keiser's Karmabanque hedge fund as a "fantastical scheme" and accused him of trying to exist "beyond the normal forces and controls of society."[36]
Keiser drew criticism at the 2000 ShowBiz Expo in Las Vegas when he said of media content that "Everything is inescapably going to a price point called free." In response, Kevin Tsujihara, executive V.P. of New Media at Warner Bros., commented that "Piracy.com" will be the victor if superior content is available on sites supported by advertisements.[37]
In 2005, Steven Milloy, the "Junk Science" commentator demanded that Keiser be removed from the panel of the Triple Bottom Line Investing conference, where he was scheduled to appear. Milloy accused Keiser of making threats[38] against his organization and petitioned[39] sponsors Calvert Investments and KLD Research & Analytics to withdraw from the project. Robert Rubenstein founder of conference organiser Brooklyn Bridge stated that Keiser's comments “do not constitute a threat to person or property and are not related to the conference or the content that will be presented there”.
Referring to Keiser's Karmabanque project, a spokeswoman for RyanAir said, "Since they put Ryanair on their list, our share price has gone up by 10 per cent. We are always delighted to be part of a list which includes Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Wal-Mart.",[40] however on the same day The Hindu published an article in which Howard Millar, Ryanair deputy chief executive admitted that his company may be vulnerable to environmental pressure groups: "I am concerned that there is a continuing media campaign and the concern is that people might say 'maybe I will not fly on holiday and maybe I will make a different choice'."[41]

• Banned
Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08CAddpbFmk]Ekaterina Gracheva Is Hot! ;0)[/ame]

Of course, the Russian police is as corrupt as American police who look the other way while Mexican Drug Cartel Gangs occupy and control more than 200 US Cities and 20 million illegal aliens kill 25 US citizens every day. Signing new bills into law for cops is a useless exercise in futility, because the cops enforce only the laws that puts money into their pockets. Any real crackdown on law enforcement would be represented by authorities bringing corrupt law enforcement officers to justice under the provisions of CURRENT LAW without all the hype and media attention geared at bolstering the police state image. America and Russia are run by fascists bowing to Global Elite (House of Rothschild/Rockefeller) interests as the police are enforces for the corporate crime bosses who do as they please.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back