Russia to upgrade missiles to evade US space arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian Military on routine basis makes these threats as to it's plans and it's capabilities to influence policies NATO and the United States. This is nothing new from Russia or for that matter the former Soviet Union. It's a tried a true tactic, if anyone had cared to read the link that I posted the United States has NO spaced based weapons deployed at this time. We do have an infant program of Missle defense both sea based, and land based. We have been working with High Altitude Lasers for some time now and have developed a 747 Based platform to shoot down Missiles in the boost phase. However this talk by the Russian Gen. of his rocket forces reminds me of the uproar cased by the deployment of Russian naval vessels to South America. When someone bothers to look at the the real story they will see a Military that can barely get our of it's home waters these days. Yes, the Russian have many ICBM's land based and former sea based systems that they have a difficult time now deploying. This tactic is more noise from the Kremlin over a Missile defense system that has ZERO capability for offensive means as well as 10 interceptors have ZERO ability to stop Russian ICBMs should they so decide to deploy them. So all the talk from Russia is just that boasting and talk over a system they themselves know is no threat.

As in the past, the "planning" will escalate until the Russians become economically bankrupt.

yea dude... because were perched from such a high fucking economic branch!

:lol:

you dumb crybaby bastard.

Looks like you got yourself spanked, boy. :lol:

yea, clearly a mod has decided that it's ok for you to bring up parents but it's not ok for me to bring up your granddaughter. It's ok, the next time you have brats you'll see her eyes light up and you can ask her all about it.

It is about prestige. Prestige is a non abservable variable of a state that goes up when holding olympic games, helping in flood catastrophes or standing up to the current strongest world power and goes down when beeing bankrupt, forsakening ideals or appearing to loose wars against third world countries.

Consider the target, and the offense. His banishment would elevate the level of debate on this board.

look whose talking, motherfucker. Hell, let's post a fucking poll and we'll see who gets voted off of this little island, bitch. I will leave this fucking forum for good if I lose and you can do the same. You got the balls to make a wager like that or should I wait for an answer until you've had your tapioca pudding lunch and catheter removed?

look whose talking, motherfucker. Hell, let's post a fucking poll and we'll see who gets voted off of this little island, bitch. I will leave this fucking forum for good if I lose and you can do the same. You got the balls to make a wager like that or should I wait for an answer until you've had your tapioca pudding lunch and catheter removed?
No problem. Set it up. Give it 48 hours.

what.. for you to run to the fucking mods like a bitch dog with her tail between her legs? Looking for one more thing to cry on a fucking mod shoulder about like a little girl with a skinned knee?

GUNNY! let us have a poll to vote either myself of cockface off the fucking island. I'd hate to post a poll and then watch this guys bleeding pussy insist I be banned for starting a poll of this nature. But, LET IT HAPPEN. cockface will never look the same way at a bratwurst again.

what.. for you to run to the fucking mods like a bitch dog with her tail between her legs? Looking for one more thing to cry on a fucking mod shoulder about like a little girl with a skinned knee?

GUNNY! let us have a poll to vote either myself of cockface off the fucking island. I'd hate to post a poll and then watch this guys bleeding pussy insist I be banned for starting a poll of this nature. But, LET IT HAPPEN. cockface will never look the same way at a bratwurst again.
I knew you didn't have what it takes to set it up. Typical wigger. :lol:

I sent gunny a PM. I'm quite aware that polls of this nature are against the rules and have no intention of letting your flaccid, pussy ass appeal to Gunny rather than a poll. I'll wait for Gunny's response and then we'll post the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back