"Russia" to have LGBT Pride House for 2018 FIFA World Cup

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
How many gays will be brutally lynched this time ?
russia-moscow-gay-pride-riot-ru192156.jpg

image-2.jpg

cc1fa77c46bd58941725861b9b46368f.jpg

"
It has been reported that an LGBT Pride House will be set up in Saint-Petersburg for this summer's FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Pride houses are dedicated temporary locations which host athletes, volunteers and visitors during sporting events who are LGBT - an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender."

Russia to have LGBT Pride House for 2018 FIFA World Cup

Russia demands that gays leave the children alone. If they cannot they need to be punished.

So in response to Russia's propaganda law...propagandists erect a house. What a brilliant idea. If I were gay that is the first place I would visit...not.

So in response to Russia's propaganda law...propagandists erect a house. What a brilliant idea. If I were gay that is the first place I would visit...not.

"in response to Russia's propaganda law...propagandists erect a house."
no, it means that if you want to host such international event even bamboo afro - asian countries like Muscovy must guaranty some basic human rights for the visitors (and local gay fans during this event of cos)

Will homos ever stop whining?
how far you a latent homosexual man can go here?
1) rapport gays , a throw to a Nazi, or Chechen death camp , or execution
2) take a part in killings of gays
3) personally, kill one or 2

whats your number ?

ps

no, it means that if you want to host such international event even bamboo afro - asian countries like Muscovy must guaranty some basic human rights for the visitors (and local gay fans during this event of cos)
So have a safe house for everyone cause ya never know. I have a novel idea, keep your sexuality to yourself. Then there will be nothing to worry about. Crazy idea....huh?

So have a safe house for everyone cause ya never know. I have a novel idea, keep your sexuality to yourself. Then there will be nothing to worry about. Crazy idea....huh?
so safe house for you but no safe house for them right? dont they pay taxes as much as you do?

I admire the way Russians deal with their sodomites. ..... :thup:
here we go , A HUGE PUTLER SUPPORTER, a huge star in Muscovy .

a usual story for afro- asia, where gays stars , milliners live like czars , only the poor, and progressive get in trouble

so safe house for you but no safe house for them right? dont they pay taxes as much as you do?

WTF are you on about dipshit? MY POINT is that putting up gay safe houses during publicly attended events like the World Cup will only exacerbate their strife in places like Russia. As giving them special 'protected' status and making them the center of attention in an event which is anything but sexual will only generate more animosity.
You soft headed shitlibs are too stuck up your own asses to consider the greater communities surrounding you. People hate your guts because you dont know how or when to pick your fights.

Forum List

Back