Russia Threatens No Cooperation Regarding Iran Nuke Weapons Program

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
Putin's new threat is typically Soviet. He says that if construction of the missile defense system is not frozen, the there will be "complications" in dealing with the Iranian nuke program. Translation: do what we say, or we will not cooperate in the UNSC on Iran sanctions. The new CCCP is the nation most responsible for the development of the Iran nuke program. Moreover, they have sold to the Mullahs supersonic "Sunburn" cruise missiles, designed by the CCCP to kill US aircraft carriers.
Russia warns US on missile plan

Complete article: http://news.originalsignal.com/article/352451/russia-warns-us-on-missile-plan.html

Russia says there should be a common approach to threats

The US should halt moves to deploy a missile defence shield in central Europe, pending further talks, the Russian foreign minister has said.

Sergei Lavrov was speaking after President Bush made clear Poland and the US were committed to the plan.

Russia has proposed a radar station in Azerbaijan should be used instead of Polish and also Czech locations.

Mr Lavrov said US plans could "seriously complicate" talks on the dispute over Iran's nuclear programme.

The United Nations imposed sanctions on Iran in March after it refused to suspend its uranium enrichment programme.

Putin's new threat is typically Soviet. He says that if construction of the missile defense system is not frozen, the there will be "complications" in dealing with the Iranian nuke program. Translation: do what we say, or we will not cooperate in the UNSC on Iran sanctions. The new CCCP is the nation most responsible for the development of the Iran nuke program. Moreover, they have sold to the Mullahs supersonic "Sunburn" cruise missiles, designed by the CCCP to kill US aircraft carriers.

The U.S put missiles in Turkey. Russia retaliates by putting missiles in Cuba. The world comes as close to utter destruction that it will ever get because of blatant American aggression.

45 years later the U.S again plans to put missiles on Russia’s borders.

The difference being that today Russians are no longer Christ-denyin’ Communists who want to invade the US, dismantle Disneyland, and re-erect it in Vladivostok.

America's action can only be seen as an overtly aggressive act against a friendly nation.

Only a foaming-at-the-mouth flag-waving Seppo fascist could possibly paint Russia as the aggressor here.

The U.S put missiles in Turkey. Russia retaliates by putting missiles in Cuba. The world comes as close to utter destruction that it will ever get because of blatant American aggression.

45 years later the U.S again plans to put missiles on Russia’s borders.

The difference being that today Russians are no longer Christ-denyin’ Communists who want to invade the US, dismantle Disneyland, and re-erect it in Vladivostok.

America's action can only be seen as an overtly aggressive act against a friendly nation.

Only a foaming-at-the-mouth flag-waving Seppo fascist could possibly paint Russia as the aggressor here.
Your hatred of America is unlimited. The situation 45 years ago referred to offensive missiles. And today's situation pertains to 10 defensive missiles. But then you knew that. It is just that you cannot help yourself when it come to loathing America and everything it does; even defensive missiles for Europe.

Your hatred of America is unlimited. The situation 45 years ago referred to offensive missiles. And today's situation pertains to 10 defensive missiles. But then you knew that. It is just that you cannot help yourself when it come to loathing America and everything it does; even defensive missiles for Europe.

Too true. Actually, Chips is not worth responding to, he has only one song and that isn't heartfelt.

You really ARE to far gone to argue with! :eusa_doh:

You really ARE to far gone to argue with! :eusa_doh:
Defensive nukes? You should at least read about the American effort to protect Europe before you knee-jerk despise it. The 10 defensive missiles that will be installed in Poland do not have nuclear warheads, nitwit. They are designed to ballistically intercept incoming missiles, nothing more.

SILLY ME! :redface:

Bloody paranoid Russians, eh? I wonder what in fuck they are worried about??

Surely they, like you, will take WASPingtons word for it!! :rolleyes:

There is ONLY one reason Russia does not want Poland or Europe to be able to defend themselves. And that IS what we are talking about. A system with ONLY one purpose, to intercept INCOMING missiles and deflect or destroy them before they reach their targets. And as I recall Russia and liberals claim the missiles do not work. So where is the problem?

Go slow, wipe the spittle off your chin, take a drink of water and then explain coheriently and slowly HOW missiles designed to ONLY shoot down offensive missiles IN flight headed for targets inside the Country with the defensive missile system are a THREAT to a country that has no intentions of launching said offensive missiles OR using them to blackmail said Country.

And do not try and claim they are unable to do the same. The US has promised to provide said shield even to the Russian Bear.

There is ONLY one reason Russia does not want Poland or Europe to be able to defend themselves. And that IS what we are talking about. A system with ONLY one purpose, to intercept INCOMING missiles and deflect or destroy them before they reach their targets. And as I recall Russia and liberals claim the missiles do not work. So where is the problem?

Go slow, wipe the spittle off your chin, take a drink of water and then explain coheriently and slowly HOW missiles designed to ONLY shoot down offensive missiles IN flight headed for targets inside the Country with the defensive missile system are a THREAT to a country that has no intentions of launching said offensive missiles OR using them to blackmail said Country.

And do not try and claim they are unable to do the same. The US has promised to provide said shield even to the Russian Bear.

Let’s quit beating around the bush here.

Anyone with half-a-brain knows that the “WOT” is America’s shabby camouflage for conducting a war of world domination. It has even admitted as much itself.

One look at America’s unrivalled record of aggression, ever since its universally despised fascistic you-are-either-with-us-or agin-us Puritan forebears slimed ashore, would disabuse any doubters capable of being half honest with themselves.

I’m sick to death of indoctrinated idiots like you continually professing America is only protecting Lilliputian nations with its latest and ever increasing acts of global aggression to save the world for Wall Street. When it is doing precisely the opposite.

Before you argue with me, Chesty PULLER, fer fuck sake, fuck off and read something other than The Book of Morons and War Comics. Yer w-a-y outta your league!

Ya, I am "WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE" seeing as I am neither delusional nor so ignorant all I can do is spout tired old lines from someone elses play book.

It really is not a hard question, try answering it this time. How is a defensive system only useful to shoot down incoming missiles a threat to Russia?

Ya, I am "WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE" seeing as I am neither delusional nor so ignorant all I can do is spout tired old lines from someone elses play book.

It really is not a hard question, try answering it this time. How is a defensive system only useful to shoot down incoming missiles a threat to Russia?

Clearly, in addition to getting a Corporal to do all your clerical work when you were at Fort Courage, you also can’t read.

These missiles are part and parcel of “NMD,” a weapons system meant to overcome the MAD theory - the only thing that has ensured our continuing existence for 60 years.

They, and their other strategically sited clones, are designed to destroy a retaliatory attack by Russia - after you power lusting loons launch a first strike – because Russia or others refused to comply with your Imperial edicts.

Installing them in Russia’s backyard is a characteristically arrogant act of aggression by America. The only time you weren’t aggressive toward Russia was when it was winning two world wars for you while you war profiteered.

In reality, defensive weapons have offensive implications. The distinction between them is a phony one. That is because the deployment of a defensive weapon that negates a potential foe’s offensive weapons, upsets the military balance and can trigger an arms race. What the Bush administration has in mind with missile defence is precisely to change the military balance in its favour.The Bush administration believes that if the United States is successful in developing and deploying a system that can reliably shoot down approaching enemy missiles, it will protect the U.S. from attack. But it will do much more than that. A workable missile shield would liberate the United States to do what no power has been willing to do since the last days of the Second World War---use nuclear weapons as a viable policy in certain extreme circumstances.In March 2002, the details of a secret Pentagon report were revealed on the front page of the New York Times. In its Nuclear Posture Review, the Pentagon pointed to the need to produce new nuclear weapons with a lower yield than strategic nuclear weapons, weapons that would produce less radioactive fallout. The Review spelled out the possible use of nuclear weapons by the United States against non-nuclear powers, such as Iraq, Iran, Syria and Libya, all of them signatories to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty. What made this so shocking is that the Review countenanced an explicit violation of the treaty, which was signed by 182 countries, including Canada.In 1978, to give nations an incentive to sign the non-proliferation treaty, the United States, the Soviet Union and Britain formally pledged never to launch a nuclear attack on signatories to the treaty, except in a case where a non-nuclear state attacked a nuclear state in tandem with another nuclear state. Again in 1995, France and China joined these three states (with Russia in place of the Soviet Union) in reiterating this pledge. As former U.S. Defence Secretary Robert McNamara and Thomas Graham Jr. wrote in a newspaper column "the Pentagon plan undermines the credibility of that pledge, which underpins the Nonproliferation Treaty. To strike directly at this pledge of nonuse is to strike at the treaty itself." "If another country were planning to develop a new nuclear weapon," said the New York Times in an editorial "and contemplating preemptive strikes against a list of non-nuclear powers, Washington would rightly label that nation a dangerous rogue state."

http://www.jameslaxer.com/2007/06/dumb-and-dumber-bush-and-harper-on.html

If you are that brainwashed you can be conned into believing America is protecting Europe against the threat of Iranian nukes, that don’t exist, then you deserve a merciful sniff of Zyklon B. Or, at the very least, you should be physically or chemically castrated so you can’t impregnate a normal woman.

Stow that! That's an overreaction on my part.

There is little hope of you humping a normal female - as opposed to a biddable beetle-browed Mormon brood mare – since your physical appearance and your pencil-thick dick is the most potent contraceptive known to (wo)man.

BTW, I think it’s priceless that you - a Mormon automaton whose entire life is a pathetic cut and paste of the derisory “religious” ramblings of 19th century Heavens Gater and an illiterate convicted conman into his imbecilic little rent-a-mind - would scoff at me for using cut and pastes to get my point across!

Especially on this site, where conservative crash dummies like Kathie, fantasizing she is at the Sorbonne instead of a shitty BBS, repeatedly parrot “links please” (i.e. annotated bibliography) when anyone posts their own thoughts.

“Annotated bibliography” (look it up, Forrest) is code for “What is accepted conformist/authoritarian thinking on this so I can servilely fall in with the serried ranks of academia?”

Clearly, in addition to getting a Corporal to do all your clerical work when you were at Fort Courage, you also can’t read.

These missiles are part and parcel of “NMD,” a weapons system meant to overcome the MAD theory - the only thing that has ensured our continuing existence for 60 years.

They, and their other strategically sited clones, are designed to destroy a retaliatory attack by Russia - after you power lusting loons launch a first strike – because Russia or others refused to comply with your Imperial edicts.

Installing them in Russia’s backyard is a characteristically arrogant act of aggression by America. The only time you weren’t aggressive toward Russia was when it was winning two world wars for you while you war profiteered.

If you are that brainwashed you can be conned into believing America is protecting Europe against the threat of Iranian nukes, that don’t exist, then you deserve a merciful sniff of Zyklon B. Or, at the very least, you should be physically or chemically castrated so you can’t impregnate a normal woman.

There is little hope of you humping a normal female - as opposed to a biddable beetle-browed Mormon brood mare – since your physical appearance and your pencil-thick dick is the most potent contraceptive known to (wo)man.

BTW, I think it’s priceless that you - a Mormon automaton whose entire life is a pathetic cuts and paste of the derisory “religious” ramblings of 19th century Heavens Gater and an illiterate convicted conman into his imbecilic little rent-a-mind - would scoff at me for using cut and pastes to get my point across!

Especially on this site, where conservative crash dummies like Kathie, fantasizing she is at the Sorbonne instead of a shitty BBS, repeatedly parrot “links please” (i.e. annotated bibliography) when anyone posts their own thoughts.

“Annotated bibliography” (look it up, Forrest) is code for “What is accepted conformist/authoritarian thinking on this so I can servilely fall in with the serried ranks of academia?”

Ahh so you admit Russia is a threat to us and has designs on Eastern Europe? That a defense would be viewed offensive because it prevents Russia from blackmailing this countries into do what Russia wants.

Your assertion that Europe or the US plan to attack Russia are absurd. Europe won't even fight terrorists but you would have us believe they would launch a n invasion of Russia with militaries so small they can barely find the troops to defend their own borders.

Ahh so you admit Russia is a threat to us and has designs on Eastern Europe? That a defense would be viewed offensive because it prevents Russia from blackmailing this countries into do what Russia wants.

Your assertion that Europe or the US plan to attack Russia are absurd. Europe won't even fight terrorists but you would have us believe they would launch a n invasion of Russia with militaries so small they can barely find the troops to defend their own borders.

A moron convinced against his communal will is unconvinced still. :eusa_doh:

Let’s quit beating around the bush here.

Anyone with half-a-brain knows that the “WOT” is America’s shabby camouflage for conducting a war of world domination. It has even admitted as much itself.

:cuckoo:

One look at America’s unrivalled record of aggression, ever since its universally despised fascistic you-are-either-with-us-or agin-us Puritan forebears slimed ashore, would disabuse any doubters capable of being half honest with themselves.

The US doesn't even compare to France, Spain and the UK where imperialism is concerned. Hell, France is STILL trying to do it.

I’m sick to death of indoctrinated idiots like you continually professing America is only protecting Lilliputian nations with its latest and ever increasing acts of global aggression to save the world for Wall Street. When it is doing precisely the opposite.

You have no evidence to support your assertion that is not some convoluted version of the truth, or an outright fabrication.

Before you argue with me, Chesty PULLER, fer fuck sake, fuck off and read something other than The Book of Morons and War Comics. Yer w-a-y outta your league!

You think calling a jarhead "Chesty Puller" is an insult?:shock:

BTW, I think it’s priceless that you - a Mormon automaton whose entire life is a pathetic cut and paste of the derisory “religious” ramblings of 19th century Heavens Gater and an illiterate convicted conman into his imbecilic little rent-a-mind - would scoff at me for using cut and pastes to get my point across!

You're so wrong on so many levels I hardly know where to start. I guess first would be your continual attacks on the US and presuming to know our intent is solely imperial. That you would go so far as to include a US first strike in your "logic" is about as absurd as it gets. If we wanted to kick Russia's ass it'd already have been done, and if we were going to use the nukes we'd have done so long ago.

A key hole in your theory is that it would benefit the US in NO way to do so.

The fact you try to justify the actions of a nation that has been nothing but hostile to every other nation it has ever come in contact with for at least the past millenia is even MORE ridiculous.

And quite simply, if we, the US, are doing something that benefits the US and its allies, screw what the detractors have to say. With Putin being the nimrod with his finger on the button of whatever remaining nukes Russia hasn't sold on the black market or is giving away for free to religious idiots that have no problem with annihilating the entire world if it doesn't bow to them, I'd want a defensive missile system too.

Gunny, please add Chips to the posters that make the board look bad:

There is little hope of you humping a normal female - as opposed to a biddable beetle-browed Mormon brood mare – since your physical appearance and your pencil-thick dick is the most potent contraceptive known to (wo)man. So relevant.

Especially on this site, where conservative crash dummies like Kathie, fantasizing she is at the Sorbonne instead of a shitty BBS, repeatedly parrot “links please” (i.e. annotated bibliography) when anyone posts their own thoughts. Well where is the 'link' to the size of anyone's dick?

True, the socialist worker and it's recommendations seem all you can muster, when they have something related to one of your rants.

But it's not against any of the rules, neither are personal attacks on family members, though imo there should be limits.

This statement is so startlingly stupid it is surprising that even an extremely slow Leftist like Chips would use it. Ten defensive missiles in Poland are a threat to Mutually Assured Destruction? The assertion is beyond absurd and could only come from someone desperate to display his hatred of America. Russia has thousands of nuclear weapons. What could ten defensive missiles do against that? Nothing, obviously. But Chips knows that, or at least anyone with an IQ above 60 does. The Russian objection to the missile shield in Eastern Europe has nothing to do with military concerns. Rather, it is all about political influence with those countries in the former Warsaw Pact that were oppressed by the Soviets. The fact that America has significant influence in those formerly communist countries must really disturb ultra Leftists like Chips and the new Soviets in the Kremlin. How does it feel to be in the dust bin of history, Chips?

A moron convinced against his communal will is unconvinced still. :eusa_doh:

the same could be said of you. it seems equally unlikely that you could be convinced of anything different than the beliefs you currently hold.

A simple question:

Given a good argument, do you believe you are capable of changeing your mind?

If not, then there is no point in even haveing this conversation.

You think calling a jarhead "Chesty Puller" is an insult?:shock:

:cuckoo:

I thought as much when I posted the link. Soshallust commentary on official US policy would never pass first muster with the totally indoctrinated nitwits here.

Even right-wingers like The Cato Institute wouldn’t cut the mustard in this fascistic mutual admiration society.

In America, facts are officially defined as what any feeble-minded professional failure - who finds reading Little Golden Book aphorisms off of a teleprompter to his equally moronic supporters, the equivalent of scaling an intellectual Mt. Everest - jest what he seez they are! :rolleyes:

So long as he swears to his Semitic sock-puppets he is bored-again and pretends that getting his prick sucked and smoking smooey cigars in the White’s House is anathema to him, of course!

Still the FACT remains; America IS seeking world domination, or FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE as your Strangelovian military leaders so arrogantly put it.

There is no sense in arguing with you, Gunny. Like the other Gunny, you were too far gone from your very first war movie to distinguish the misinformation your Marine Corp Commissar fed you from fact.

If a couple of tours in Eye-rak couldn’t convince you what a criminal regime you were fighting for; if you can still kid yourself you were killing to make the Iraqis free, what hope do I have?

All I can say is thank fuck for people like Stan Goff, who was able to overcome his cradle to grave Christo-capitalist programming, and see that America problems have always been autochthonous since their holier-than-thou Christo-fascist forefathers slithered ashore. :rofl:

Forum List

Back