Russia supplied the missile that downed civilian aircraft

Andrey Koban, the head of the Russian Air Forces' radar troops, said that Ukraine has still not disclosed its radar data.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said Monday that since Ukraine is withholding the radar data, the investigation “is following the wrong path – starting with the contradictory data about the warhead elements to the wrong identification of the missile – and hence its launch site.”

Ukraine and its foreign sponsors repeatedly accused Russia of arming and supporting the rebels, an accusation that Moscow denies. Almost immediately after MH17 was downed, Western media and some governments blamed Russia, claiming Moscow had either provided the Buk system to the rebels or sent its regular troops to take down Ukrainian warplanes on their behalf.

Russia denied the accusations on numerous occasions. It also challenged Kiev’s claims that Ukraine had neither warplanes nor Buk systems in the area by producing public satellite and radar images showing evidence to the contrary.
Int’l investigators allowed Ukraine to fabricate MH17 evidence – Russia

If Russia is guilty, why neither Ukraine or Washington released their satellite pictures and Ukrainian air traffic controllers conversations with the pilots of MH-17? May be because they have to hide some very important information...

If Obama (as well as his Ukrainian puppets) released their "irrefutable evidence", which Obama had been talking so much, no "investigation" (which actually turned into a show) would be needed. And let's not forget: downing MH-17 helped Washington to make EU put sanctions on Russia. Everybody, who has a little brains, knows: Obama and his Ukrainian have been constantly lying to their countrymen and to the world. They both have zero credibility.

Last edited:
Andrey Koban, the head of the Russian Air Forces' radar troops, said that Ukraine has still not disclosed its radar data.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said Monday that since Ukraine is withholding the radar data, the investigation “is following the wrong path – starting with the contradictory data about the warhead elements to the wrong identification of the missile – and hence its launch site.”

Ukraine and its foreign sponsors repeatedly accused Russia of arming and supporting the rebels, an accusation that Moscow denies. Almost immediately after MH17 was downed, Western media and some governments blamed Russia, claiming Moscow had either provided the Buk system to the rebels or sent its regular troops to take down Ukrainian warplanes on their behalf.

Russia denied the accusations on numerous occasions. It also challenged Kiev’s claims that Ukraine had neither warplanes nor Buk systems in the area by producing public satellite and radar images showing evidence to the contrary.

If Russia is guilty, why neither Ukraine or Washington released their satellite pictures and Ukrainian flight controllers conversations with the pilots of MH-17? May be because they have to hide some very important information...
The Russians lie. The missile was brought-in to eastern Ukraine and so was the launcher. The Dutch have proof of this by analyzing all the data available. The Dutch should confront Putin.

If Russia is guilty, why neither Ukraine or Washington released their satellite pictures and Ukrainian air traffic controllers conversations with the pilots of MH-17? May be because they have to hide some very important information...

If Obama (as well as his Ukrainian puppets) released their "irrefutable evidence", which Obama had been talking so much, no "investigation" (which actually turned into a show) would be needed. And let's not forget: downing MH-17 helped Washington to make EU put sanctions on Russia. Everybody, who has a little brains, knows: Obama and his Ukrainian have been constantly lying to their countrymen and to the world. They both have zero credibility.

The Russians have been throwing everything they have at this, not to say they didn't do it, but just to put doubt in people's minds.

What is clear is, when the Russians say "we don't use these missiles any more", they're saying they gave them to the rebels who used those missiles.

Russia denies it.

What are you gonna do about it?............:muahaha:
Perhaps not enough. The Dutch families who were murdered by the Russians need some response from Nederland and the European Union whose citizens they were too means that the response should not come from the Dutch alone. The European Union must declare the Russian fictional stories of the crime to be lies and futher declare all Russian diplomatic personnel to be persona non grata.

What you've just quoted is: "A missile that was made in Russia was used to shoot down an airplane by people who like Russians."

There is nothing in this paragraph that indicates even the slightest culpability from Russia. I borrowed your football and kicked it through my neigbour's window ...... and I'm a friend of yours. Should you pay for the damages?

I swear, you people have the intelligence of a child.

What you've just quoted is: "A missile that was made in Russia was used to shoot down an airplane by people who like Russians."

There is nothing in this paragraph that indicates even the slightest culpability from Russia. I borrowed your football and kicked it through my neigbour's window ...... and I'm a friend of yours. Should you pay for the damages?

Actually, your example with a foot ball can serve only for people who have the intelligence of a child. There is a better example for this situation. You have a registered gun and you have a friend who has a foe. Your friend comes to you and asks to borrow your gun to kill an enemy. You give him the gun and he kills, but not his foe but several other people who have nothing to do with all of that. Which role in the criminal investigation will be guaranteed for you?

Moreover, that is not about paying for the “damages”. Though, some lawsuits will be filled about it. It is about putting a finger at the perpetrator and those who supported ‘him’.

Russia is very much to blame for the downing of Flight MH17 causing the deaths of 298 passengers and crew because the Buk missile launcher was driven into rebel-held eastern Ukraine from Russia a few hours before the attack and was then driven back to their base in Kursk, Russia. Indeed, the skill needed to operate the launcher with a such a precision targeting suggests it was highly likely that the Russian crew which did the deed. Evidence against the Kremlin is mounting and Russia should face a formal war crimes investigation over its involvement in the tragedy.

Buk_zpsgrwbrppr.jpg

Russian Buk being launched

......There is nothing in this paragraph that indicates even the slightest culpability from Russia. I borrowed your football and kicked it through my neigbour's window ...... and I'm a friend of yours. Should you pay for the damages?
Actually, your example with a foot ball can serve only for people who have the intelligence of a child. There is a better example for this situation. You have a registered gun and you have a friend who has a foe. Your friend comes to you and asks to borrow your gun to kill an enemy. You give him the gun and he kills, but not his foe but several other people who have nothing to do with all of that. Which role in the criminal investigation will be guaranteed for you?

Moreover, that is not about paying for the “damages”. Though, some lawsuits will be filled about it. It is about putting a finger at the perpetrator and those who supported ‘him’.
You have a selective imagination. My friend didn't know I was going to kick the football through my neighbour's window nor did he support what I did ........ so my example is relevant ..... yours is contrived and therefore isn't relevant.

Russia is very much to blame for the downing of Flight MH17 causing the deaths of 298 passengers and crew because the Buk missile launcher was driven into rebel-held eastern Ukraine from Russia a few hours before the attack and was then driven back to their base in Kursk, Russia. Indeed, the skill needed to operate the launcher with a such a precision targeting suggests it was highly likely that the Russian crew which did the deed. Evidence against the Kremlin is mounting and Russia should face a formal war crimes investigation over its involvement in the tragedy. Russian Buk being launched
Children like you ought not be allowed to enter into serious discussions.

The finding is very moronic and unrealistic. The AA-System is Russian, of course..
They have a puzzle of the wreck and claim it explains what missile hit it and where it started.
In face of this non-scientific bullshit we can assume that whatever hit that plane was not an attack of the Separatists.

......There is nothing in this paragraph that indicates even the slightest culpability from Russia. I borrowed your football and kicked it through my neigbour's window ...... and I'm a friend of yours. Should you pay for the damages?

You have a selective imagination. My friend didn't know I was going to kick the football through my neighbour's window nor did he support what I did ........ so my example is relevant ..... yours is contrived and therefore isn't relevant.
Sure, supplying a missile system has much more in common with borrowing a foot ball, rather than a gun.

Yeah, yeah, I know. All who disagrees with bullshit spewed by some clowns here are brainwashed. It is a pity that these clowns don’t realise how pathetic they are, but that doesn’t matter, actually.

Yeah, yeah, I know. All who disagrees with bullshit spewed by some clowns here are brainwashed. It is a pity that these clowns don’t realise how pathetic they are, but that doesn’t matter, actually.
This thread (this discussion) is about Culpability, but that might be too big a word for you. You can ask your neighbour, rather than your parents, what the word means because I think your ailment might be hereditary.

Forum List

Back