Russia suckers US into nuclear checkmate

AP story tells of the agreement between Obama and Medvedev to reduce nuclear stockpiles.

Hmmmm...according to our nice boy president, Russia is no longer suspicious of the US. All because Bush is no longer in power. Let's see....did Russia only begin to be suspicious of America since Bush was elected? Hardly. And we are supposed to believe that Obama went over there and in just a few hours convinced Russia to NOT be suspicious of the US?

Wait...forgive me....I'm laughing too hard to type. So the big "0" will come home and actually kill a major portion of our nuclear program thinking that Russia is doing the same. But I'm sure that they will NOT reduce their numbers. As a matter of fact, they are probably laughing about it right now.

I can't wait for "0" to go over to China and say "Hey...Me and Russia are working together. Why don't you jump on board and right the happy train with us? Com'on. It'll be fun!"

Obama continues to prove that he is not qualified, nor capable of leading this nation!

Hope & Change, they voted for him on empty words which his record did not support. Until entering the Oval Office the man never had to make an executive decision.

He needs to be impeached now, before he brings this nation to it's knees.

Impeach him on what grounds?

doubt it...you're koolaid tastes like shit...but I see you enjoy every glass you get your hands on.

I find it fucking hilarious that you would bring up trillions added to the national debt and that he ruined this country for future generations. Seems that has been happening in 3 X speed for the past 4 months. Let's see....when Bush left washington, we had Chrysler and GM just as they had been forever. We had gas at 1.40 a gallon, an unemployment rate that's 1/2 what is today and Michael Jackson was still alive! THE BIG 0 KILLED MJ!

Sleep well. I give up. early on we were having a good discussion, but the koolaid mix got thicker and thicker and I just can't talk to somebody who is overdosing on the koolaid.

Seriously? You're going to compare billions to be trillions spent on a useless war and into the sandpit that was no regulation financial moves to money that actually helps Americans? :lol:

Seriously, you think Chrysler and GM were fine? :lol:

Seriously, you're going to blame gas prices on Obama and not the fact it's summer? :lol:

Seriously, do you even follow the unemployment rate? :lol:

And the last one I know is a joke, like your entire post I assume.

Obama continues to prove that he is not qualified, nor capable of leading this nation!

Hope & Change, they voted for him on empty words which his record did not support. Until entering the Oval Office the man never had to make an executive decision.

He needs to be impeached now, before he brings this nation to it's knees.

Qualified in who's eyes? Yours? :lol:

Impeach him on what grounds? Being a Liberal? :rofl:

You're a joke and even more of a one for bringing up that executive decision BS. McCain was no better in that department and Sarah bankrupted a town along with cutting and running from her governorship early. Not really good decision making wouldn't you say?

ORENBURG (South Urals), September 26 (RIA Novosti) - President Dmitry Medvedev said on Friday that Russia must upgrade its nuclear deterrent and fully supply the Armed Forces with modern weaponry by 2020.
He said Russia would make the modernization of its nuclear deterrent and Armed Forces a priority in light of the recent military conflict with Georgia. Moscow launched a five-day military operation "to force Georgia to peace" in response to an attack by Georgian forces on South Ossetia on August 8.

"A guaranteed nuclear deterrent system for various military and political circumstances must be provided by 2020," Medvedev told a meeting with commanders of military districts during the Center-2008 military exercises at the Donguz testing range in the Orenburg Region.

"We must ensure air superiority, precision strikes at land and sea targets, timely deployment of troops. We are planning to launch large-scale production of warships, primarily, nuclear submarines with cruise missiles and multi-purpose attack submarines," Medvedev said.

"We will also build an air and space defense network," he added.
Medvedev orders upgrade of Russia's nuclear deterrent by 2020 | Top Russian news and analysis online | 'RIA Novosti' newswire

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02oC3F5nx0k]YouTube - Russia to upgrade military to counter the US, NATO expansion[/ame]

This is further evidence that Barack Obama has little skill in foreign relations especially as it applies to dealing with nations like Russia. He has already demonstrated an inability to act in a manner consistant with this nations history as could be seen in Iran, with the recent Coup and his support for the ousted President, his support for Hugo Chavez, N. Korea, etc. The reason Russia is happy with Obama is because he is seen as weak and someone they can get an advantage from. Take for example our AGREEMENT and I do mean Agreement with Poland to place missile interceptors there, they wish to have Obama give that away at the expense of the Polish people and at the same time do NOTHING about their supply of nuclear components to Iran. This President, if this would be the end result will further show his ineptness at foreign matters if this should come to pass.

Wait...forgive me....I'm laughing too hard to type. So the big "0" will come home and actually kill a major portion of our nuclear program thinking that Russia is doing the same. But I'm sure that they will NOT reduce their numbers. As a matter of fact, they are probably laughing about it right now.

I see that you are a believer in Obama.

You feel that Obama is so honest that he will do as he promised.

doubt it...you're koolaid tastes like shit...but I see you enjoy every glass you get your hands on.

I find it fucking hilarious that you would bring up trillions added to the national debt and that he ruined this country for future generations. Seems that has been happening in 3 X speed for the past 4 months. Let's see....when Bush left washington, we had Chrysler and GM just as they had been forever. We had gas at 1.40 a gallon, an unemployment rate that's 1/2 what is today and Michael Jackson was still alive! THE BIG 0 KILLED MJ!

Sleep well. I give up. early on we were having a good discussion, but the koolaid mix got thicker and thicker and I just can't talk to somebody who is overdosing on the koolaid.

Seriously? You're going to compare billions to be trillions spent on a useless war and into the sandpit that was no regulation financial moves to money that actually helps Americans? :lol:

Seriously, you think Chrysler and GM were fine? :lol:

Seriously, you're going to blame gas prices on Obama and not the fact it's summer? :lol:

Seriously, do you even follow the unemployment rate? :lol:

And the last one I know is a joke, like your entire post I assume.

when the final tally is run on healthcare financing, afghanistan, the interest on the HUGE ASS LOANS we're getting from China, those billions will be TRILLIONS. All experts have concluded this point.

I think Chrysler and GM could have come out of it by themselves, but someone had "BIGGER" plans. What I do know for a fact is that they were still around under Bush.

You mean I can't blame Obama for gas prices? But you can blame Bush??? The fact is that O needs higher prices to force drivers to use more efficient vehicles....hmm I wonder if the new Government Motors will produce anything like that?? And then there is the new $2 gas tax that may be coming soon to a gas pump near you.

yeah...I do follow the unemployment rates..do you????
Google - public data

when the final tally is run on healthcare financing, afghanistan, the interest on the HUGE ASS LOANS we're getting from China, those billions will be TRILLIONS. All experts have concluded this point.

I think Chrysler and GM could have come out of it by themselves, but someone had "BIGGER" plans. What I do know for a fact is that they were still around under Bush.

You mean I can't blame Obama for gas prices? But you can blame Bush??? The fact is that O needs higher prices to force drivers to use more efficient vehicles....hmm I wonder if the new Government Motors will produce anything like that?? And then there is the new $2 gas tax that may be coming soon to a gas pump near you.

yeah...I do follow the unemployment rates..do you????
Google - public data

If you want to compare all that stuff with the interest from China, how much do you think it will be already with the trillion or so spent on the war, and other wasteful spending by the Bush Administration? Let me put it this way, it's going to be very high up there. Where do you think the Bush Administration got all this money from? Lemonade stands?

*Yawn* You're really proposing Obama intentionally took out the car companies? What a joke that is.

I never blamed Bush personally for the gas prices? However, I can tell you right now the war didn't help gas prices. Now you're just speculating and making more theories.

Funny, you said Unemployment increased by more then HALF during the Obama Administration.

According to your own chart:

8.5% in January 2009

9.1% currently

Get your math right first.

Forum List

Back