Russia suckers US into nuclear checkmate

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
AP story tells of the agreement between Obama and Medvedev to reduce nuclear stockpiles.

Hmmmm...according to our nice boy president, Russia is no longer suspicious of the US. All because Bush is no longer in power. Let's see....did Russia only begin to be suspicious of America since Bush was elected? Hardly. And we are supposed to believe that Obama went over there and in just a few hours convinced Russia to NOT be suspicious of the US?

Wait...forgive me....I'm laughing too hard to type. So the big "0" will come home and actually kill a major portion of our nuclear program thinking that Russia is doing the same. But I'm sure that they will NOT reduce their numbers. As a matter of fact, they are probably laughing about it right now.

I can't wait for "0" to go over to China and say "Hey...Me and Russia are working together. Why don't you jump on board and right the happy train with us? Com'on. It'll be fun!"

Obama_salute_from_US_News_Instapundit.jpg

AP story tells of the agreement between Obama and Medvedev to reduce nuclear stockpiles.

Hmmmm...according to our nice boy president, Russia is no longer suspicious of the US. All because Bush is no longer in power. Let's see....did Russia only begin to be suspicious of America since Bush was elected? Hardly. And we are supposed to believe that Obama went over there and in just a few hours convinced Russia to NOT be suspicious of the US?

Wait...forgive me....I'm laughing too hard to type. So the big "0" will come home and actually kill a major portion of our nuclear program thinking that Russia is doing the same. But I'm sure that they will NOT reduce their numbers. As a matter of fact, they are probably laughing about it right now.

I can't wait for "0" to go over to China and say "Hey...Me and Russia are working together. Why don't you jump on board and right the happy train with us? Com'on. It'll be fun!"

Everyone has lost their memory in Paradigm...

'Stockpiles' is a smokescreen.

The Russians want the ABM system scrapped, that is all that matters to them, and BO is prepared to give them this.

Obama also will deliver a speech Tuesday to graduates of Moscow's New Economic School in a bid to reach out to the Russian people.

Sounds like "0" plans to give some economic pointers to Russia's future economic leaders....brilliant idea. However, it could work in our favor if they take his advice. In a matter of just a few short months, Russia could be in even worse financial shape than ever before.

Both countries have enough nuclear weapons by themselves to likely blow up the world X amount times over. I don't see the point in acting like we are getting rid of all our nuclear weapons when we aren't.

Besides, it's most likely already that Russia has more nukes then the United States. Furthermore, Russia will never blow us off the map for two solid reasons.

1.) Their economy is still highly reliant on ours, to blow us into pieces would send their economy and the world economy into shambles.

Which leads me to #2:

2.) Do you really think the international community would sit by if Russia were to take out the United States? Too many countries are invested in the United States to see their investments to go bye-bye in a mushroom cloud (Saudi Arabia, China, Europe are just a few examples).

Obama also will deliver a speech Tuesday to graduates of Moscow's New Economic School in a bid to reach out to the Russian people.

Sounds like "0" plans to give some economic pointers to Russia's future economic leaders....brilliant idea. However, it could work in our favor if they take his advice. In a matter of just a few short months, Russia could be in even worse financial shape than ever before.

It's just a matter of time. obamalama will get congress to give rusher a trillion of fake us of kkka currency! :lol::lol:

Both countries have enough nuclear weapons by themselves to likely blow up the world X amount times over. I don't see the point in acting like we are getting rid of all our nuclear weapons when we aren't.

Besides, it's most likely already that Russia has more nukes then the United States. Furthermore, Russia will never blow us off the map for two solid reasons.

1.) Their economy is still highly reliant on ours, to blow us into pieces would send their economy and the world economy into shambles.

Which leads me to #2:

2.) Do you really think the international community would sit by if Russia were to take out the United States? Too many countries are invested in the United States to see their investments to go bye-bye in a mushroom cloud (Saudi Arabia, China, Europe are just a few examples).

Robert...i think we can all agree that Russia doesn't benefit from a nuclear attack on the U.S. However, they are very closely tied to some crazies that don't give a damn about anybody elses economic reliance on the U.S. So while it looks good for Russia to be cooperating with us on nuclear arms, it doesn't achieve anything but a weaker more defeatable U.S. inwhich there is much to gain.

Robert...i think we can all agree that Russia doesn't benefit from a nuclear attack on the U.S. However, they are very closely tied to some crazies that don't give a damn about anybody elses economic reliance on the U.S. So while it looks good for Russia to be cooperating with us on nuclear arms, it doesn't achieve anything but a weaker more defeatable U.S. inwhich there is much to gain.

Which crazies? I think you confused Russia for North Korea. I agree, we must never negotiate out of fear but we must never fear to negotiate.

Which crazies? I think you confused Russia for North Korea. I agree, we must never negotiate out of fear but we must never fear to negotiate.

No confusion. N Korea is exactly the type of crazy I'm referring to.

And to continue, I'm not so sure we are negotiating anything here. Obama simply wants to lower our number of nukes...hell, he'd scrap the whole thing if they'd let him. The only negotiating that is going on is within his own administration.

checkmate? :eek:

hopefully you mean stalemate.

How about cutrate, which appears to be Obama in all things.

Except of course for spending, THAT he is good at.

The outcome between the sharp, utterly experienced Putin (Medvedev is just a puppet) and Obozo the amateur Prez was utterly predictable. Expect more russian moves in the former soviet colonies.

No...I meant exactly what I said. Can you come up with a good reason to use stalemate?

No confusion. N Korea is exactly the type of crazy I'm referring to.

And to continue, I'm not so sure we are negotiating anything here. Obama simply wants to lower our number of nukes...hell, he'd scrap the whole thing if they'd let him. The only negotiating that is going on is within his own administration.

N. Korea and Russia are not that closely tied together though. Russia and China sided with the U.S just recently because they see the threat of North Korea gaining nuclear weapons.

Furthermore, how do you expect the United States to dare say to any other country in the world about not having a nuclear weapons program if they are expanding theirs? Because we always have reasonable people at the helm? I think both Democrats and Republicans would agree that's not always true, though they would disagree on which people.

No...I meant exactly what I said. Can you come up with a good reason to use stalemate?

because no one wins a nuclear war.

because no one wins a nuclear war.

There wouldn't be a war. We wouldn't have a move to make. Checkmate. They won't fire on us...but they will have control. Maybe not Russia...but who knows who gets in the game when we let our defenses dwindle to meaningless numbers.

There wouldn't be a war. We wouldn't have a move to make. Checkmate. They won't fire on us...but they will have control. Maybe not Russia...but who knows who gets in the game when we let our defenses dwindle to meaningless numbers.

They wouldn't have control because they'd end up losing everything if they fired on us. Right now our defenses are #1 in the world but if you're referring to nukes then we're #2 to Russia. All it takes is one nuclear weapon out of our capacity to be used against us by a terrorist organization. Which is why disarming ones we don't need is crucial.

Exactly how many nukes do we need tx? Enough to blow up the world 10x over, 25x over, 100x over, or beyond?

They wouldn't have control because they'd end up losing everything if they fired on us. Right now our defenses are #1 in the world but if you're referring to nukes then we're #2 to Russia. All it takes is one nuclear weapon out of our capacity to be used against us by a terrorist organization. Which is why disarming ones we don't need is crucial.

Exactly how many nukes do we need tx? Enough to blow up the world 10x over, 25x over, 100x over, or beyond?

defense shields may change that idea.

Forum List

Back