Russia says they wont allow another US military action in Syria based on false flags.

The Russians wisely left the battle zone last time. I expect no different actions next time, if there is one.

Good for Russia.:clap2::clap2::clap2: I hope they are sincere and really DO have the balls to stand up to our corrupt government and the evil CIA who are always behind these false flags.

Russia ‘won’t allow’ another US military action in Syria based on false flag – OPCW envoy

Really? You are applauding the possibility of us getting into a war with Russia because Syria doesn't know how to behave?

trolling as always from you lying shill. OUR fucking GOVERNMENT is the one going around starting wars in other countries with all these false flag events that you know to be true but wont come out and admit,you are a shill for our evil government.

you can brainwash others here with your lies but many people like this guy you cant.

FALSE FLAG: 'No Attacks, No Victims': Syria Chemical Attack Video Participants Speak At OPCW...

Russia promised 'grave consequences' if the US stuck Syria a month ago.

I guess threatening the US again is considered 'grave consequences?' "You better not and this time we mean it! And you better believe next time we'll really mean it!"

I guess threatening the US again is considered 'grave consequences?' "You better not and this time we mean it! And you better believe next time we'll really mean it!"

They better STOP being just all talk and stick up for Syrai and Iran because if they fall,Russia will be the next target for invasion from our government to topple which will resort to world war three.

trump better get serious about draining the swamp,he is americans only hope.Hitlery would let our corrupt CIA have their way and invade.

They better STOP being just all talk and stick up for Syrai and Iran because if they fall,Russia will be the next target for invasion from our government to topple which will resort to world war three.

trump better get serious about draining the swamp,he is americans only hope.Hitlery would let our corrupt CIA have their way and invade.

If Hillary had been elected, ISIS ranks would have swelled. That said, next time I hear the missile drums a-beating, I'm buying Raytheon stock.

Russia I am afraid is just what i said earlier,all talk.apparently they decided to be cowards because they have said they are staying out of syria and Irans war. they wont START to care until asshole Trump and his pals in Israel invade THEM.:mad:

Forum List

Back