Russia protects kids from ANOTHER homosexual propaganda film

nothing like the government telling the parents what their kids can see......
Nothing like the government PROTECTING its citizens from propaganda harmful to them. You are an adult go ahead and watch the propaganda.
bull fucking shit.....protecting you from what,a gay character?....do you want the government censoring shit without you seeing it first?.....and hey shit down this might freak you out.....your kids are going to see gay people as they are growing up.....now what are you going to do?....

Nothing like the government PROTECTING its citizens from propaganda harmful to them. You are an adult go ahead and watch the propaganda.
bull fucking shit.....protecting you from what,a gay character?....do you want the government censoring shit without you seeing it first?.....and hey shit down this might freak you out.....your kids are going to see gay people as they are growing up.....now what are you going to do?....
Its not censorship. Do you whine about ratings on movies and tv shows here in the US? Same thing as the Russians have done. They gave it an 18+ rating.

Its not censorship. Do you whine about ratings on movies and tv shows here in the US? Same thing as the Russians have done. They gave it an 18+ rating.
like i said....your kids are going to be exposed to gayness whether you like it or not....they are all over the fucking place....

like i said....your kids are going to be exposed to gayness whether you like it or not....they are all over the fucking place....
They will see homosexuals in public yes,that leads to the question WHY does JEWhollywood feel the need to push homosexual propaganda on children in movies?

They will see homosexuals in public yes,that leads to the question WHY does JEWhollywood feel the need to push homosexual propaganda on children in movies?
it depends on how they depict it.....if its just a gay character no biggie,if its 2 guys making out,then they are pushing it.....thats my take anyway....

Well, the bottom line is that it is...Russia....and therefore, none of our concern. Their government and their people have to work out their own issues.

Well, the bottom line is that it is...Russia....and therefore, none of our concern. Their government and their people have to work out their own issues.
The level of your sense of moral is outstanding. The sell being of the people in the larger country in the world ought to interest you.

When Putin was asked about gay people he said he can't answer the question because he isn't a professional in the area. :rolleyes-41:

It has been studied that being gey is not something you can catch.

But Putin could hardly stifle a laugh.

Very recently they changed the law in that mild physical abuse inside a family is no longer the crime it used to be, but can be considered some kind of a "violation". Just not abuse as it would be considered if it happened outside family.

So what do you guys on the board think to this related subject : do you schools should be allowed to say we won't include certain things for young children in school. example there is a children's book written by the teenage trasngender male that chose to present as a female would in looks. I am jazz is the show.

Should schools be allowed to say they won't teach young children about certain issues or should the government make a law of sorts about including representation of LGBT in their teachings?

So recap question is should schools be allowed to say no or should their be a anti discrimination law so schools have to represent LGBT in teachings?

So what do you guys on the board think to this related subject : do you schools should be allowed to say we won't include certain things for young children in school. example there is a children's book written by the teenage trasngender male that chose to present as a female would in looks. I am jazz is the show.

Should schools be allowed to say they won't teach young children about certain issues or should the government make a law of sorts about including representation of LGBT in their teachings?

So recap question is should schools be allowed to say no or should their be a anti discrimination law so schools have to represent LGBT in teachings?
Except that is not what happened here, Russia simply rated it as an adult film.

Except that is not what happened here, Russia simply rated it as an adult film.

my bad if i wasn't clear enough that the issue I posted is not a direct comparison .your post sparked the topic in my mind about people determining what children should be exposed to or not. In Russia Making that movie an adult rating is essentially saying it can't be shown to kids in school daycare etc?

Forum List

Back