Russia poses 'existential' threat to US

Special Ops Chief Russia aims to divide NATO poses existential threat to US Fox News
Is Russia really that dangerous? It seems to me it doesn't succeed in dividing NATO and making its members to leave the alliance. I don't think Russia has any power to do that; it probably just wants to restore its influence on all former parts of USSR. Why can't we allow Russia to regain its regional power? It's not like we are losing anything. The more we put pressure on Russia the more aggressive it becomes. I don't want to die in a nuclear war because of some irrelevant eastern European state.
Did you ever consider that those people do not want the Ruskies up their ass?
Who they want in their ass then instead of Russkies

Special Ops Chief Russia aims to divide NATO poses existential threat to US Fox News
Is Russia really that dangerous? It seems to me it doesn't succeed in dividing NATO and making its members to leave the alliance. I don't think Russia has any power to do that; it probably just wants to restore its influence on all former parts of USSR. Why can't we allow Russia to regain its regional power? It's not like we are losing anything. The more we put pressure on Russia the more aggressive it becomes. I don't want to die in a nuclear war because of some irrelevant eastern European state.
Did you ever consider that those people do not want the Ruskies up their ass?
Who they want in their ass then instead of Russkies
The Germans, the French, the Dutch, the British, and the Poles, to begin with anyway.

Here is your existential threat. And it has nothing to do with our ability to breath air on the planet earth and everything to do with the ability of wall street to continue it's global domination.
Washington instigated a crisis on Russia's border and Americans by and large believe it was Putin's doing, despite all the documented evidence. The willful ignorance of Americans is stunning.
Let’s start with the geopolitical Big Bang you know nothing about, the one that occurred just two weeks ago. Here are its results: From now on, any possible future attack on Iran threatened by the Pentagon (in conjunction with NATO) would essentially be an assault on the planning of an interlocking set of organizations—the BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa), the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the Eurasian EconomicUnion (EEU), the new Chinese-founded Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), and the BRICS’ New Development Bank (NDB)—whose acronyms you’re also unlikely to recognize. Still, they represent an emerging new order in Eurasia.
Tehran, Beijing, Moscow, Islamabad, and New Delhi have been actively establishing interlocking security guarantees. They have been simultaneously calling the Atlanticist bluff when it comes to the endless drumbeat of attention given to the flimsy meme of Iran’s “nuclear weapons program.” And a few days before the Vienna nuclear negotiations finally culminated in an agreement, all of this came together at a twin BRICS/SCO summit in Ufa, Russia—a place you’ve undoubtedly never heard of and a meeting that got next to no attention in the United States. And yet sooner or later, these developments will ensure that the war party in Washington and assorted neocons (as well as neoliberalcons) already breathing hard over the Iran deal will sweat bullets as their narratives about how the world works crumble.
The Geopolitical Big Bang You Probably Don t See Coming The Nation

The willful ignorance of Americans is stunning.
Average Americans don't give a shit, they are too busy being on their fucking electronic devices and easily mislead and lied to, look who we got for president, that should explain it.

The U.S./West have started a new Cold War. Russia's been down since the end of the last Cold War. And the U.S./West have repeatedly kicked it. It started with putting missiles in Russia's backyard. And continued right up to the recent U.S./West-led illegal coup in Kiev.

They've pushed Russia into a corner. And most Russians have had enough. Putin's got it back on the rise. And that's why he's so respected there. So, this Cold War is all on the U.S./West. It didn't have to happen.

The willful ignorance of Americans is stunning.
Average Americans don't give a shit, they are too busy being on their fucking electronic devices and easily mislead and lied to, look who we got for president, that should explain it.
The problem began long before hand held computers. In the 1920's Edward Bernays figured out how to manipulate the population through mass media. We have been herded like cattle by the Corporate State ever since. People are lead by emotion, common sense has been subverted. Understanding that we have been mind fucked by the Corporate State for nearly a hundred years is the first step in breaking free from the ignorance that pervades our population. Common sense and critical thinking is what is necessary to see through the fog of mis/disinformation and, as it relates to this thread, to see that Putin is not the aggressor in Ukraine. Emotion doesn't cut it.

I totally agree with the greed portrayed in the video. When politicians appeal to the masses with the slogan "the greedy rich" actually they call upon and "activate" the greed of the poorer than the rich. It works wonders, doesn't it? ...and people do not realize they are played upon to secure the power of career politicians whose greed is expressed in power mongering however, they are just pawns of their puppet masters.

Forum List

Back