Russia poses 'existential' threat to US

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Special Ops Chief Russia aims to divide NATO poses existential threat to US Fox News
Is Russia really that dangerous? It seems to me it doesn't succeed in dividing NATO and making its members to leave the alliance. I don't think Russia has any power to do that; it probably just wants to restore its influence on all former parts of USSR. Why can't we allow Russia to regain its regional power? It's not like we are losing anything. The more we put pressure on Russia the more aggressive it becomes. I don't want to die in a nuclear war because of some irrelevant eastern European state.

Special Ops Chief Russia aims to divide NATO poses existential threat to US Fox News
Is Russia really that dangerous? It seems to me it doesn't succeed in dividing NATO and making its members to leave the alliance. I don't think Russia has any power to do that; it probably just wants to restore its influence on all former parts of USSR. Why can't we allow Russia to regain its regional power? It's not like we are losing anything. The more we put pressure on Russia the more aggressive it becomes. I don't want to die in a nuclear war because of some irrelevant eastern European state.

Why not let the Nazis cook the Jews? It's not like we were losing anything.

(Extreme sarcasm)

I don't mind.

Under Dictator Hussein Obama..

Russia has my blessings to threaten Hussein and his gang...eliminate them

In fact....anybody...person or Nation who will bring that traitor down has my total blessings

I don't mind.

Under Dictator Hussein Obama..

Russia has my blessings to threaten Hussein and his gang...eliminate them

In fact....anybody...person or Nation who will bring that traitor down has my total blessings
Quisling....

That would require disbanding Nato and establishing a military alliance with Russia.

Even in soft-power the US has influence with ex-soviet states and with the military establishment in Europe.

There is no reason to throw in the towel, and show weakness to Moscow; any more than Russia has reason to throw in the towel, just so it can influence countries in the western sphere

Did you ever consider that those people do not want the Ruskies up their ass?

I could like Russia to destroy Hussein Obama ....show him for what he is

a loser...a communist islamist scum nothing

I say go Putin destroy the scum

Conservatives lie awake at night conjuring up enemies. Fear and anger need a slop bucket.

I do want to die in a nuclear war.

Sure as shit beats surviving one.

I have a friend who was career military and a historian. I asked him why Japan attacked in WWII, and he told me that the US wanted the Japanese to attack. Some sort of economic battle while we were playing isolationist. I have heard others on here say the same. I asked this same guy about Putin. He said Putin is pretty much your typical thug, but the tough part is he gave me some background on Russia's aggression in the Ukrain. I guess the US blatently screwed the Soviets after the Cold War by recruiting Eastern European nations into Nato. We had specific treaties saying we wouldn't do that. I love America. I love our freedom, but man, our leaders are the dirtiest slimiest scum on earth. Why would you ever make a deal with America? We ignore any promises we make. This isn't Republican or Democrat. This is both sides, and it is just rotten. Americans are at an all time low on their opinion of public officials. How does this get better? How can Americans get worthy people to lead America. I hate to bring up South Park, but their voting episode was priceless. The choice really is between a giant dousche and a turd sandwich.

I have a friend who was career military and a historian. I asked him why Japan attacked in WWII, and he told me that the US wanted the Japanese to attack. Some sort of economic battle while we were playing isolationist. I have heard others on here say the same. I asked this same guy about Putin. He said Putin is pretty much your typical thug, but the tough part is he gave me some background on Russia's aggression in the Ukrain. I guess the US blatently screwed the Soviets after the Cold War by recruiting Eastern European nations into Nato. We had specific treaties saying we wouldn't do that. I love America. I love our freedom, but man, our leaders are the dirtiest slimiest scum on earth. Why would you ever make a deal with America? We ignore any promises we make. This isn't Republican or Democrat. This is both sides, and it is just rotten. Americans are at an all time low on their opinion of public officials. How does this get better? How can Americans get worthy people to lead America. I hate to bring up South Park, but their voting episode was priceless. The choice really is between a giant dousche and a turd sandwich.
Russia was devious in their agreements with the US also.....

Ask the folks in Ukraine if they're dangerous.

thing is I hate Barry from Honolulu ....stupid idiot

Putin or anybobody ....can do away with him

oh well kind of dreaming

Forum List

Back