RUSSIA pisses on Free Speech

How many know that Svoboda beat the crap out of a Ukrainian TV head and yet piss and moan about Russian media?

Remember this? Beaten ON CAMERA.

Head of Ukraine TV slapped around by politicians, forced to resign on camera
Video of the Kiev television boss being humiliated in his own office was posted online. Members of parliament beat him and make him sign a letter of resignation.
BY Deborah Hastings
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 5:57 PM

Head Ukraine TV beaten on camera by pols

Director of Ukrainian library in Moscow detained for 'extremism'

The 58-year-old library head faces jail for storing books written by a Ukrainian nationalist writer, in a case denounced as political persecution.

Authorities in Moscow have detained the 58-year-old director of a well-known Ukrainian library for "inciting hatred" after a raid allegedly turned up "anti-Russian propaganda".

Ms Sharina is accused of inciting ethnic hatred by allowing the library to store books written by a Ukrainian journalist, Dmitry Korchinsky, who is known for his staunch nationalist views and active participation in the protests that saw Kremlin-backed Viktor Yanukovych overthrown as president in 2014.

Russia’s Sova Centre, which monitors racism and xenophobia, issued a statement late on Wednesday condemning the “unlawful persecution” of Ms Sharina, saying the library was doing exactly what it is expected to do: storing books.
The 80's called Obama again.

How many know that the current President of the Ukraine Poroshenko BRAGS that his channel 5 in Kiev directed the ebb and flow of the overthrow of the government?
19-10 LOL
(video on english languge)

we have... aaa... look

Why y dont sell the business as promised?
Yes. I promise . But Putin arrested my business =) That's why I cannt sell .

Last edited:
How many know that the current President of the Ukraine Poroshenko BRAGS that his channel 5 in Kiev directed the ebb and flow of the overthrow of the government?
19-10 LOL

we have... aaa... look

Help me out here and I know several languages. No embarrassment from me if you don't know english.

19-10 LOL
we have... aaa... look
Help me out here and I know several languages. No embarrassment from me if you don't know english.
I just quoted one episode, for those who do not want watch the video.

How many know that Svoboda beat the crap out of a Ukrainian TV head and yet piss and moan about Russian media?

Remember this? Beaten ON CAMERA.

Head of Ukraine TV slapped around
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
---
Why are you diverting? You & Sonc support what Putin's gestapo did to the librarian?

Two wrongs don't make a right unless it's self defense. I don't support your radical/fringe Ukrainian example from March 2014 either, and neither does the majority gov there:
Ukraine's prime minister condemned the attack, calling it "unacceptable for a democratic society."

Putin thinks he's an ethical leader ... LOL!
Why does he harass librarians providing reading material for others to judge?
Censorship; Putin supports mind control to enhance racist nationalism, which is same as the asshole 5-10% minority racists in Ukraine.

19-10 LOL

we have... aaa... look

Help me out here and I know several languages. No embarrassment from me if you don't know english [sic].

English

Forum List

Back