Russia - NRA ties; like anyone's really surprised.

Trump’s Conspicuous Silence Leaves a Struggle Against Russia Without a Leader
Trump’s Conspicuous Silence Leaves a Struggle Against Russia Without a Leader

Donald Trump is helping to undermine US democracy. That's just what Russia wants

Russia is attacking American democracy, and Trump stays silent

It’s Clear: Donald Trump Welcomes Russia’s Subversion of Our Democracy

America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

The next day, Trump bragged to Russian officials in the Oval Office, “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” adding, “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off.”

Bouncing Ball

Divide and conquer

is it any wonder why the NRA rhetoric suddenly began entertaining the notion of an armed revolution against the US government

dog whistle rhetoric spreading divisive fear and loathing plus government paranoia sure suited somebody's purpose

:eusa_think:

The NRA once supported gun control

It may seem hard to believe, but for decades the organization helped write federal laws restricting gun use

Gun Control Is as Old as the Old West | History | Smithsonian
The NRA has for years cosplayed the initial soliloquy up to the standards supported by the towering nation. A notion sequestered by sibilant nocturnals with local Russian monograms on the posterior clothing display for home plate. As it seems to me, this is the correct path embarked, no?

Nailed it!!

Don't you sound not smarter then the yesterday yes?

Interesting that your profile was created in 2015, right during the middle of Russia's troll attacks on our democracy.
The thing said was not what you did it or not?
OMG. Mike's really had a stroke.

Let's not speak of such things, no one here is a spring chicken, mostly.
Indeed, the youth of said foul may no longer be tractable in the mainstream sense that it all makes in corroboration with mentoring pastimes of yor.

Couldnt agree more.

The NRA's clients are its members, individual citizens, not the gun manufacturers.

It's adorable that you think that.

The NRA's political arm accepts millions in donations from gun manufacturers in order to have the NRA lobby politicians to weaken gun laws so gun sales can increase. If that means a few crazy people, wife beaters, and terrorists get guns, so be it; capitalism by blood.
:link:

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The NRA-PVF is the political arm of the NRA, is its PAC, and is what receives the contributions from gun makers.

Did you think the NRA didn't have its own PAC?

Just chalk it up to another instance and example of your ignorance.
You're not very good this.

First, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Second, your link only shows the PAC associated with the NRA, it doesn't PROVE that the PAC is corporate funded, it only proves that the NRA has a PAC.

I had to look it up myself.

I looked in open-secrets, and I also found it in Business Insider. It appears you are correct.

If you are NICE, and respectful, folks will take you more seriously. Till then, your shit is doomed to be thrown in the conspiracy sub-forum and no one will give you the time of day.

Indeed, the youth of said foul may no longer be tractable in the mainstream sense that it all makes in corroboration with mentoring pastimes of yor.

I mean, come on...this poster is clearly not a native English speaker and is obviously putting things through an internet translator.
Neyt so fast, I can see that the whole of the problem exists in a paradigm not fully comprehensive to those of questionable rationing of thought, no?

Well said comrade......oops,I mean fellow patriot.

Divide and conquer

is it any wonder why the NRA rhetoric suddenly began entertaining the notion of an armed revolution against the US government

dog whistle rhetoric spreading divisive fear and loathing plus government paranoia sure suited somebody's purpose

:eusa_think:

It may seem hard to believe, but for decades the organization helped write federal laws restricting gun use

Gun Control Is as Old as the Old West | History | Smithsonian
The NRA has for years cosplayed the initial soliloquy up to the standards supported by the towering nation. A notion sequestered by sibilant nocturnals with local Russian monograms on the posterior clothing display for home plate. As it seems to me, this is the correct path embarked, no?

Nailed it!!

It's all about Muh Russian Bots :uhoh3:

Qb-4fLPgQwuwKizPdREO3Q.png

When its not all about Muh Russian Bots its all about Muh White Surpremacists :uhoh3:

AG8-qe6rT_WNBLBiiqQL3Q.png

Forum List

Back