Trump Russia notified in advance

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Tell me Trump isn't a Russian stool pigeon at best and a traitor at worst. He gives them advance notice of his plans to fire missiles at Syria. Even after raising hell at President Obama.

That means that he has now put our pilots in danger of Russian anti-aircraft fire. Way to go Dumb Ass!!!

Of course, if Russia really wants to know Trump's plans, all they have to do is tune in to his advisers at Faux News. Pathetic. Bigly!

He has set up a hot line to warn pooty where they're going to strike to get his troops out of the way but Assad is moving his military to Russian bases. Both just reported on the news.

He did the same thing last time. Alerted Russia to remove assets from the base that was the target. Of course they warned assad and he removed his as well.

He has set up a hot line to warn pooty where they're going to strike to get his troops out of the way but Assad is moving his military to Russian bases. Both just reported on the news.
Ring!!! Hey Pootie, Donnie here. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I need to launch a few missiles your way just to show voters in America that I'm a rough, tough gun toting son of a bitch. You know it's all for show, especially since my personal mouthpiece just got busted by the feds over here and I need a big time diversion..

Bottom line, I still love you with all my heart and know you fee the same way.

Love and kisses,
Your sweet Donnie

Why do the Democrats (and John McCain) want a war with Russia? Are you trying to force the Apocalypse?

Just curious. Since you people don't believe in anything it seems an odd intent.

Tell me Trump isn't a Russian stool pigeon at best and a traitor at worst. He gives them advance notice of his plans to fire missiles at Syria. Even after raising hell at President Obama.

That means that he has now put our pilots in danger of Russian anti-aircraft fire. Way to go Dumb Ass!!!

Of course, if Russia really wants to know Trump's plans, all they have to do is tune in to his advisers at Faux News. Pathetic. Bigly!

Obviously you know nothing about military tactics. How do you destroy their resources if they're hidden or not deployed? The Russians are shitting in their pants right now and setting up everything they have, which provides a target-rich environment.

Obviously you know nothing about military tactics. How do you destroy their resources if they're hidden or not deployed? The Russians are shitting in their pants right now and setting up everything they have, which provides a target-rich environment.
Good point. Guess I would have a better handle on tactics if, like Trump, I got my guidance from Faux News.

He didn't give Russia any advanced plans because they have not yet been made. Also, Trump likes to punch back and I see his Twitter threat as the same thing that Putin just did with his supposed advanced weaponry dog and pony show. It's all sword rattling while the real plans are being made behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back