RUSSIA narrative go BOOM

Are you saying reports of guilty pleas and indictments are false? Been reported in all the conservative news media. Damn fake news.

The guilty pleas have nothing to do with the Russia "collusion" claim, moron.
Obstruction of justice is where this is heading,,,,,,,gonna crack trump jr like an egg lol
I think Mueller will just lay out the facts that could show money laundering, and then say obstruction is also possible due to the firing of Comey and the intent to cover up the money laundering. And leave the report on the capitol steps and ride off into retirement.

The gop is still a very strange place compared to even the 1980s. McConnell and Ryan passed the tax bill to 1) lower corporate rates permanently and make it hard not to lower individ rates permaantently, and they did that without regard to finding the revenue to fund those tax cuts, and without regard to cutting spending and, which never would have happened under Reagan/Goldwater let alone a Rockefeller/RomneyI/HW or Ford 2) the reason new revenue wasn't found was they wanted to raise campaign donations from Wall St and the Kochs folks.

Nobody is running on Trump's coattails.
Why is Fusion fighting to keep their bank records secret? I thought everything was supposed to be out in the open?
They'll show theirs when orange rectum shows his

Wrong. They are under subpoena. They are going to show them tomorrow.

The guilty pleas have nothing to do with the Russia "collusion" claim, moron.
Obstruction of justice is where this is heading,,,,,,,gonna crack trump jr like an egg lol
I think Mueller will just lay out the facts that could show money laundering, and then say obstruction is also possible due to the firing of Comey and the intent to cover up the money laundering. And leave the report on the capitol steps and ride off into retirement.

The gop is still a very strange place compared to even the 1980s. McConnell and Ryan passed the tax bill to 1) lower corporate rates permanently and make it hard not to lower individ rates permaantently, and they did that without regard to finding the revenue to fund those tax cuts, and without regard to cutting spending and, which never would have happened under Reagan/Goldwater let alone a Rockefeller/RomneyI/HW or Ford 2) the reason new revenue wasn't found was they wanted to raise campaign donations from Wall St and the Kochs folks.

Nobody is running on Trump's coattails.
Why is Fusion fighting to keep their bank records secret? I thought everything was supposed to be out in the open?
They'll show theirs when orange rectum shows his
It's right under Obama's college records.
Where trumps tax records are?? Since when were presidents supposed to show college records ?? Did Bush ... did the moron trump??

Why does anyone have the right to look at their Bank Records? Have they been accused of any crime?

Or, that's right. You're being a Stalinist again, demanding the p0olitical persecution of anyone who has done something inconvenient to TheParty

So, where are your bank records? Post them here. By your standards, if you don't show them, you're guilty of something.

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.
yes.....if you ask somebody 200 questions 50 different ways during several interviews over a period of several months.....you're going to be inconsistent.
This is a classic tactic the FBI uses to scare people into flipping.

Hillary was supposedly interviewed once, not under oath, and no records of any kind were taken during that interview......and we're supposed to think the FBI isn't full of dishonest asshole Hillary fans???

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.
yes.....if you ask somebody 200 questions 50 different ways during several interviews over a period of several months.....you're going to be inconsistent.
Hillary was supposedly interviewed once, not under oath, and no records of any kind were taken during that interview......and we're supposed to think the FBI isn't full of dishonest asshole Hillary fans???
Keep whistling past the grave yard The FBI is responsible for saving many lives maybe even your worthless one Get your head out of the douchbag trumps butt Trumps got everyone trying to stop his collusion his obstruction Why not act like a real american not a commie russian pos for once ?

Keep whistling past the grave yard The FBI is responsible for saving many lives maybe even your worthless one Get your head out of the douchbag trumps butt Trumps got everyone trying to stop his collusion his obstruction Why not act like a real american not a commie russian pos for once ?
I'm a retired Green Beret. I served 5 years on a ODA in 5th Special Forces group in the 90s.
That's fucking hilarious.

I'm a retired Green Beret. I served 5 years on a ODA in 5th Special Forces group in the 90s.
And you support that pos in our WH ? I respect your service I served too ,Army, but you seemed to have lost your way

And you support that pos in our WH ? I respect your service I served too ,Army, but you seemed to have lost your way
I always have said that in order to be a soldier and a Democrat you either have to be black, Hispanic, a woman, or a faggot.
Which one are you?????

link?
All the left have to offer is lies and more lies.

So Flynn pleading guilty is a lie. Papadopolous pleading guilty is a lie. Manaforte being charged is a lie.

When you say all the left has is lies, that’s somewhat true. Like how Sessions, Don Jr., Flynn, Manaforte, Kuchner and others meeting with Russians and telling Congress/Senate/FBI that they didn’t meet with Russians is the lies we have so far.

Trump staff and associates have been lying for over a year. When they stop lying, we’ll see who’s still standing.

Forum List

Back