RUSSIA narrative go BOOM

Nothing? You sure about that?
Yep

Allow me to dissuade you of that notion...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

1. The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts. The FBI opened and coordinated the investigation in Washington, D.C.
Well that’s pure garbage. Ain’t you got anything more than some schmuck that had zero responsibility in the transition? LOL

That’s not a response, that’s denial. YOU stated that none of the indictments or charges had anything to do with Russia. That’s patently false.
They don’t. They are for lying. How is that about Russia?

Lying about contacts with who?

1. The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts. The FBI opened and coordinated the investigation in Washington, D.C.
Well that’s pure garbage. Ain’t you got anything more than some schmuck that had zero responsibility in the transition? LOL

That’s not a response, that’s denial. YOU stated that none of the indictments or charges had anything to do with Russia. That’s patently false.

What does it matter? It’s the lie.

Better watch out jc ""Mine is bigger and more powerful than yours""""""
It is?
Who the hell knows But trump thinks his is
Who cares but you?
Trump says it So he must care He has a bigger button ? You support a madman unfit mentally or otherwise for office
And again, why do you care? Jealous?
LOL not at all But you know as well as I trump is FOS about everything

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.
Word is you are full of shit.
Are you saying reports of guilty pleas and indictments are false? Been reported in all the conservative news media. Damn fake news.

The guilty pleas have nothing to do with the Russia "collusion" claim, moron.
Obstruction of justice is where this is heading,,,,,,,gonna crack trump jr like an egg lol

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.
Are you saying reports of guilty pleas and indictments are false? Been reported in all the conservative news media. Damn fake news.

Obstruction of justice is where this is heading,,,,,,,gonna crack trump jr like an egg lol

Another snowflake wet dream.

It's not going to happen, moron.

Come on bri You mean you really wouldn't want to see the trumps frog marched out of the WH Be honest now

Come on bri You mean you really wouldn't want to see the trumps frog marched out of the WH Be honest now
Why on earth would I want that? I'm not a douchebag like you.

Why on earth would I want that? I'm not a douchebag like you.
Honestly bri if I was just a little like you I might end it all Ever think of that ?? Give it a shot lol

I think Mueller will just lay out the facts that could show money laundering, and then say obstruction is also possible due to the firing of Comey and the intent to cover up the money laundering. And leave the report on the capitol steps and ride off into retirement.

The gop is still a very strange place compared to even the 1980s. McConnell and Ryan passed the tax bill to 1) lower corporate rates permanently and make it hard not to lower individ rates permaantently, and they did that without regard to finding the revenue to fund those tax cuts, and without regard to cutting spending and, which never would have happened under Reagan/Goldwater let alone a Rockefeller/RomneyI/HW or Ford 2) the reason new revenue wasn't found was they wanted to raise campaign donations from Wall St and the Kochs folks.

Nobody is running on Trump's coattails.

It was lying about contacts with RUSSIANS.

Who cares but you?
Trump says it So he must care He has a bigger button ? You support a madman unfit mentally or otherwise for office
Not in the least. He’s brilliant

It was lying about contacts with RUSSIANS.
So? Contact with Russia was legal! Lying is an issue and what the charges were

Who cares but you?
Just ask him he'll tell you lol

Who cares but you?
Just ask him he'll tell you lol
Yes he will. Confident

I think Mueller will just lay out the facts that could show money laundering, and then say obstruction is also possible due to the firing of Comey and the intent to cover up the money laundering. And leave the report on the capitol steps and ride off into retirement.

The gop is still a very strange place compared to even the 1980s. McConnell and Ryan passed the tax bill to 1) lower corporate rates permanently and make it hard not to lower individ rates permaantently, and they did that without regard to finding the revenue to fund those tax cuts, and without regard to cutting spending and, which never would have happened under Reagan/Goldwater let alone a Rockefeller/RomneyI/HW or Ford 2) the reason new revenue wasn't found was they wanted to raise campaign donations from Wall St and the Kochs folks.

Why is Fusion fighting to keep their bank records secret? I thought everything was supposed to be out in the open?

Why is Fusion fighting to keep their bank records secret? I thought everything was supposed to be out in the open?
They'll show theirs when orange rectum shows his

They'll show theirs when orange rectum shows his
It's right under Obama's college records.

Forum List

Back