RUSSIA narrative go BOOM

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.

I predict Trump will be found guilty of affecting elections by running for office and will be removed from the presidency by January 21st, 2025.
Trump will be indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice/ conspiracy.
Count on it.
Bet your account on it?

LOL Orange Clown Throws Bannon under the bus....
Trump Blasts Ex-Aide Bannon, Says He Has Lost His Mind

Source: Bloomberg

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind,” President Trump says in emailed statement, Bloomberg News reports.

Statement from the President of the United States can be found in link.

Read more: Trump Says Bannon ‘Lost His Mind’ After Leaving White House
and as if on queue, the left, who only days ago hated bannon with the white hot passion of a thousand dying suns, now consider him a hero.
gwkwh8E.jpg

No
You mean fantasies that are playing out in your head.
No, I mean 2 Trump staff have been indicted and 2 have already pleaded guilty. Does the brainwashed cult deny this reality?
Nothing that concerned Russians. So?

Nothing? You sure about that?
Yep

Allow me to dissuade you of that notion...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

1. The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts. The FBI opened and coordinated the investigation in Washington, D.C.
Well that’s pure garbage. Ain’t you got anything more than some schmuck that had zero responsibility in the transition? LOL

No
No, I mean 2 Trump staff have been indicted and 2 have already pleaded guilty. Does the brainwashed cult deny this reality?

Yep

1. The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts. The FBI opened and coordinated the investigation in Washington, D.C.
Well that’s pure garbage. Ain’t you got anything more than some schmuck that had zero responsibility in the transition? LOL

Sure, now it's Steve Bannon and we hear the same crap about hissoner the orange nightmare.

You're like FOX news and the repeating of the fair and balanced BS

No

Yep

That’s not a response, that’s denial. YOU stated that none of the indictments or charges had anything to do with Russia. That’s patently false.

Word is that some Trump folks are already admitting to lying to FBI and some have even pleaded guilty to crimes.
Word is you are full of shit.

In your world, people haven’t pleaded guilty?

What universe are you in?
What did they plead guilty to? Jeopardy music

Lying to FBI and obstruction in addition to being giant douchebags working for a turd sandwich.
Lying to the FBI?
Like Hillary’s IT guy did?

Are you saying reports of guilty pleas and indictments are false? Been reported in all the conservative news media. Damn fake news.
The charges against Flynn are tax charges back from when he worked for OBAMA.
Except for the pesky ones about failing to register as a secret foreign agent and conducting business with Russian / Ukrainian oligarchs and hiding the funds in offshore accounts. Those are direct connections to friends of Vlad.

In your world, people haven’t pleaded guilty?

What universe are you in?
What did they plead guilty to? Jeopardy music

Lying to FBI and obstruction in addition to being giant douchebags working for a turd sandwich.
Nope

Are you saying reports of guilty pleas and indictments are false? Been reported in all the conservative news media. Damn fake news.
The charges against Flynn are tax charges back from when he worked for OBAMA.
Except for the pesky ones about failing to register as a secret foreign agent and conducting business with Russian / Ukrainian oligarchs and hiding the funds in offshore accounts. Those are direct connections to friends of Vlad.
How?

No

Yep

That’s not a response, that’s denial. YOU stated that none of the indictments or charges had anything to do with Russia. That’s patently false.
They don’t. They are for lying. How is that about Russia?

Forum List

Back