Russia is still more dangerous than Republicans

sure, Night_Son

Dismissing is easier than debating my position? Can you explain for us--from a geopolitical and historical, or perhaps world economical or socio-cultural standpoint--how Russia is the great Satan of our times? I welcome your detailed rebuttal with preferably concise supporting analysis. Even a purely philosophical deconstruction of my post is preferable to one sentence sniper fire.

sure, Night_Son

Dismissing is easier than debating my position? Can you explain for us--from a geopolitical and historical, or perhaps world economical or socio-cultural standpoint--how Russia is the great Satan of our times? I welcome your detailed rebuttal with preferably concise supporting analysis. Even a purely philosophical deconstruction of my post is preferable to one sentence sniper fire.

Is Vlad paying you overtime on a Saturday to monitor the poli-chat boards :wink:

sure, Night_Son

Is Vlad paying you overtime on a Saturday to monitor the poli-chat boards :wink:

Vlad Țepeș pays me only on Thursdays after sundown in Transylvanian gift shop trinkets and faux garlic wreaths. Otherwise, I post here to relieve frustration as recommended by my significant other. And for the entertainment and educational value. I keep a nerf gun handy and aimed at the monitor for those "special" moments.

sure, Night_Son

Vlad Țepeș pays me only on Thursdays after sundown in Transylvanian gift shop trinkets and faux garlic wreaths. Otherwise, I post here to relieve frustration as recommended by my significant other. And for the entertainment and educational value. I keep a nerf gun handy and aimed at the monitor for those "special" moments.

AWESOME!! :D

766.jpg

Prejudices is always wrong unless it's against White people, usually some kind of Slavic people like Poles, or Russians.
The Majority of Democrats are white.
It's not a prejudice against whites, it's a prejudice against racist. And that particular prejudice is a matter of survival.

Did Trump joke that Mike Pence wants to hang the gays? Did Trump say some Mexicans don't rape and a Mexican can't be a good judge? Doesn't it seem that many USMB Republicans are fine with unarmed blacks being shot?

Trump is a racist and he has dragged the GOP into his brand of racism. They are willing partners.
DjKJBFoWwAAaca0.jpg

You make it out like it's some kind of crime to be White.
I'm sure that makes White Americans love you.
(Rolls eyes)
Wow, you aren't very good at reading, are you?

You equate white racist with white. Not all whites are your kind.

Forum List

Back