Russia is building a new supersonic civilian aircraft

Of course China will.

They have "Communism" with Chinese Characteristics, which means no Communism and lots of "do as Xi says".

Science is politics and always will be.

You can't do science if you don't have the money to do it, and the wealth of your country is down to the politics you employ.

I would say that
"you can not engage in Science if you do not have an Ideology, and money is only then"
- After 1945 the Soviet Union had no money, but created the Great Science
- Saudi Arabia now has a lot of money, but does not have Science

Of course China will.

They have "Communism" with Chinese Characteristics, which means no Communism and lots of "do as Xi says".

Science is politics and always will be.

You can't do science if you don't have the money to do it, and the wealth of your country is down to the politics you employ.

I would say that
"you can not engage in Science if you do not have an Ideology, and money is only then"
- After 1945 the Soviet Union had no money, but created the Great Science
- Saudi Arabia now has a lot of money, but does not have Science

Did I say that if you have money you'd spend it on science?

The Saudis do, in part, pay money for science, mostly paying the US lots of money for high tech equipment.

1960’s technology.

Impressive.

maxresdefault.jpg
You are knocking 1960's technology? Do you even SR-71?

upload_2018-3-27_23-46-21.jpeg

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - Wikipedia

1960’s technology.

Impressive.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 185102

I have ... but I wouldn’t try to pass it off as a 21st Century innovation.
I would argue it was more innovative than anything we have done in the 21st Century given what they had to work with to pull off this remarkable feat of engineering.

21st Century tech has fewer big ticket items for sure.

1960’s technology.

Impressive.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 185102

I have ... but I wouldn’t try to pass it off as a 21st Century innovation.
I would argue it was more innovative than anything we have done in the 21st Century given what they had to work with to pull off this remarkable feat of engineering.

To this day the SR-71 is still the most advanced aircraft that has ever been produced. That we know of. There may be dark projects that have yet to come to light, but of all the aircraft that we know of, it is still, even after 54 YEARS, the most technologically advance aircraft...ever....

I did not meet such blatant illiteracy even in kindergartens ...
I will not waste my time refuting here THIS ...

What you ignore is the GERMANS who were brought to the USSR to harvest their intellectual property. Your rocket program was GERMAN. Your aviation industry was GERMAN, and BRITISH. The jet engine that powered the MiG 15 was a direct copy of the Rolls Royce Nene. Pretty much your entire aviation industry was stolen, or kidnapped.

Horror...
:blowup:

========================================
In addition, you are a Moderator and I will not write to you any more messages on the forum.
I hope that I have not offended you very much and you will not bother me ...

Last edited:
What you ignore is the GERMANS who were brought to the USSR to harvest their intellectual property. Your rocket program was GERMAN. Your aviation industry was GERMAN, and BRITISH. The jet engine that powered the MiG 15 was a direct copy of the Rolls Royce Nene. Pretty much your entire aviation industry was stolen, or kidnapped.

Horror...

In addition, you are a Moderator and I will not write to you any more messages on the forum.

Yes, I agree, the level of your ignorance is astonishing.

Horror...

West, people like Sullivan aren't interested in FACTS, they are only interested in "Russian facts." Sellivan spent his entire life under Soviet propaganda telling his people they were better than everyone else and a whole set of lies to explain their isolationism which permitted the propaganda to succeed. And coming here, that is all he has is more propaganda. Promote Russia and when proven wrong, deny, evade, condemn, and change the subject. If you provide a source to back it up, then that source is no good.

"The rocket and space program of the USSR, initially boosted by the assistance of captured scientists from the advanced German rocket program,[1][2]"

Gorodomlya Island

German rocket scientists in Moscow

Soviet space program - Wikipedia

Eventually the Soviet rocketry program was taken over and furthered by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, who was a pioneer of much that was to come later. The problem with Soviet rocketry history is that because of the program's classified status, and for propaganda value, announcements of the outcomes of missions were delayed until success was certain, and failures were sometimes kept secret, so you never heard about anything outside the USSR until after it was done and was a blazing success. If it bombed, it never happened. While glasnost corrected much of that, I believe such thinking still persists today, always giving its people and the world, a much cheerier picture of Russia than is perhaps factual.

Last edited:

Horror...

West, people like Sullivan aren't interested in FACTS, they are only interested in "Russian facts." Sellivan spent his entire life under Soviet propaganda telling his people they were better than everyone else and a whole set of lies to explain their isolationism which permitted the propaganda to succeed. And coming here, that is all he has is more propaganda. Promote Russia and when proven wrong, deny, evade and change the subject. If you provide a source to back it up, then that source is no good.

"The rocket and space program of the USSR, initially boosted by the assistance of captured scientists from the advanced German rocket program,[1][2]"

Gorodomlya Island

German rocket scientists in Moscow

Soviet space program - Wikipedia

Eventually the Soviet rocketry program was taken over and furthered by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, who was a pioneer of much that was to come later. The problem with Soviet rocketry history is that because of the program's classified status, and for propaganda value, announcements of the outcomes of missions were delayed until success was certain, and failures were sometimes kept secret, so you never heard about anything outside the USSR until after it was done and was a blazing success. If it bombed, it never happened. While glasnost corrected much of that, I believe such thinking still persists today, always giving its people and the world, a much cheerier picture of Russia than is perhaps factual.

I know. I have a more than a few friends in Russia and the Ukraine, as well as the Baltic States. I am very familiar with the deplorable state of their education.

X-43A, an american aircraft, holds the worlds record for fastest manned aircraft
Why are we even discussing this with this russian clown? 7000 MPH!
Seems the fastest manned aircraft in Russia is like 1500 MPH
LOL What a fucking joke this thread is

1. Because the Americans have never created a civil supersonic aircraft
2. Because the Americans have never created a military hypersonic aircraft
3. Indeed, what to discuss with stupid Americans, if they do not distinguish between the concept of "supersonic or hypersonic," "civilian and military" !!!! ????????
:04:

Жрущий негр.JPG

New Topics

Forum List

Back