Russia Helping Venezuela Go Nuclear: No Response From White House...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Oh well,they must be on Vacation again. Maybe someone should pull our President off the Golf Course and convince him to come back to work. This is a pretty big deal no? My God,our nation is a rudderless ship at this point. I guess these foolish children are far too busy calling their fellow Americans "Racists" and suing them to actually care about important issues like this. This Administration is lost. A truly sad nightmare for sure. Lets just hope & pray this President is a One & Doner.

Last edited:
Maybe Chavez is right about this President. Maybe he is just a "Poor Ignoramus?"

Chavez and the Russians are playing these inexperienced Marxist children for fools. It really would be refreshing to see this Preisdent actually address very important issues like this rather than declaring War on his fellow Americans all the time. It would be nice. Probably not gonna happen though. :(

Last edited:
Oh well,they must be on Vacation again. Maybe someone should pull our President off the Golf Course and convince him to come back to work. This is a pretty big deal no? My God,our nation is a rudderless ship at this point. I guess these foolish children are far too busy calling their fellow Americans "Racists" and suing them to actually care about important issues like this. This Administration is lost. A truly sad nightmare for sure. Lets just hope & pray this President is a One & Doner.

Venezuela has full right to build nuclear plants.
Who are you to deny them their rights? Bush would also have said nothing, there is no legal basis to articulate any opinion on Venezuela building a nuclear plant within International System.

Chavez and the Russians are playing these inexperienced Marxist children for fools. It really would be refreshing to see this Preisdent actually address very important issues like this rather than declaring War on his fellow Americans all the time. It would be nice. That's probably not gonna happen though. :(

And exactly what would be the correct response?

Chavez and the Russians are playing these inexperienced Marxist children for fools. It really would be refreshing to see this Preisdent actually address very important issues like this rather than declaring War on his fellow Americans all the time. It would be nice. That's probably not gonna happen though. :(

Any response would be nice. HELLO,anyone home?? It's all about the Golf i guess.

Any response would be nice. HELLO,anyone home?? It's all about the Golf i guess.

Specifics?

I don't like Chavez..but there really isn't much to do here.

DAMN right. We need Bush, of course. He was so on top of the attack on Sept. 11, wasn't he.
Of course if you want Bush it means the neo-cons regain influence (oh, I forget, you're one) and we will again attack another country or two.
What the hell, sendiing other peoples kids into harms way is patriotic and makes chicken hawks feel so manly.

On a serious note, what is Obama&Co to do? What would you do, LibocalypseNow, if (God forbide) you every were in a position to make life and death decisions?
[I suspect sent other peoples kids into harms way].

In fact this is another cosequences of eight years of cowboy diplomacy - the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm sure Libo would love if the President gave Russia and Venezuela a stern talking to about playing around with nuclear weapons without adult supervision.

President Obama has no authority to do anything about this, so what exactly do you expect him to do?

President Obama has no authority to do anything about this, so what exactly do you expect him to do?

I just expect him to address this and show some sort of leadership. He seems to have no problem getting on TV calling fellow Americans "Racists",so i think he could spare a little time to address this very important issue. This is an important issue. This will have ramifications all across South America. To simply ignore it and pretend it's not happening is not proper leadership. Just show some leadership. Don't put your head in the sand. That's all i'm saying. Russia and Chavez working together on Nukes is not a good thing. People are only kidding themselves if they think this is "no big deal."

I just expect him to address this and show some sort of leadership. He seems to have no problem getting on TV calling fellow Americans "Racists",so i think he could spare a little time to address this very important issue. This is an important issue. This will have ramifications all across South America. To simply ignore it and pretend it's not happening is not proper leadership. Just show some leadership. Don't put your head in the sand. That's all i'm saying. Russia and Chavez working together on Nukes is not a good thing. People are only kidding themselves if they think this is "no big deal."

Nukes? They're helping them obtain nuclear energy, not nuclear weapons.

Russia to help Venezuela build nuclear power station - CNN.com

Well that's always the cover-story on these issues so i'm not buying into this one. Regardless,i'm not calling for War or anything. I just think our President should show some leadership on very important issues like this. The rest of South America will now have to get into this Nuclear Race so it is much more than "no big deal." Just a little more leadership. That's all i'm asking for.

Venezuala should not be allowed to build a Nuclear Plant. They are not a democracy and if they succeed in building one, it should be destroyed with cruise missiles or by the Air Force. I stilll think Irans nuclear facilities should be leveled.

Well that's always the cover-story on these issues so i'm not buying into this one. Regardless,i'm not calling for War or anything. I just think our President should show some leadership on very important issues like this. The rest of South America will now have to get into this Nuclear Race so it is much more than "no big deal." Just a little more leadership. That's all i'm asking for.

No, the cover story is always to say that any government we don't like is trying to get nuclear weapons. Nothing but war propaganda.

No, the cover story is always to say that any government we don't like is trying to get nuclear weapons. Nothing but war propaganda.

Venezuela will have Nuclear Weapons. I don't think that's just propaganda. So we'll agree to disagree on that one. Regardless,our President should have something to say on such an important issue. A Nuclear Race in South America could affect us. This guy doesn't have any problem getting face-time in the Media when he's attacking fellow Americans so i think he could spare a few minutes to comment on this one.

China uses nuclear energy and they're the biggest Commies of them all.

Maybe we should give them a stern talking to.

Oh, that's right, they financed the Iraq fiasco and provide lots of cheap labor and just might tell us to go fuck ourselves.

Forum List

Back