RUSSIA CLEARLY WANTS WAR with the USA!

No....Putin wants to show that the United States is as weak as obama has worked to make it.....that way he can take over Europe as the unarmed Europeans choose slavery over fighting for their freedom.

If the US is smart, it will make friends with Putin. This is only the third solid opportunity for cooperation between the two nations - US & Russia.

1). Nikita Krustjev. Instead of making friends with him John Kennedy tried to con him which made Krustjev look weak to the 'hawks' in Mosocw ... so they tossed him out and put Breshnev in power. Breshnev was a neo-Stalinist so any cooperation between the USSR and the US was out of the question.

2). Mikael Gorbatjov. Instead of making friends with him Reagan show-boated some bull shit to try and take credit for everything Gorbatjov had already accomplished. The result was the same as with Krushev. The Russians got rid of him and put in the drunk Boris Yeltsin, worthless to everyone.

3). Now it's Vladmir Putin. He's a smart cookie and he won't let the US walk over him. That's good because the two former leaders were-shit canned by their own people for being too weak to the Americans. This means, of course, that US leaders better mind their P's and Q's, otherwise there will be no peace and Washington will get one hell of a bloody nose.
knockedout.gif

So if Putin thinks that Trump is more likely to come to terms with, then maybe America should listen to what the man has to say.

If the US is smart, it will make friends with Putin. This is only the third solid opportunity for cooperation between the two nations - US & Russia.

Actually if Putin is smart he should make friends with US.
Even if this naziclown will get elected..... And I pray to god he will not.......... Do you honestly believe Putin will just give up and walk away in Ukraine? Stop selling arms to Iran and Syria? Stop supporting Assad killing civilians? Stop intimidating his neighbors? I don't think so.
Naziclown already gave an indication he is a Putin thug puppet.
So I can assure the way this nazi clown is behaving it will be so easy for Putin to do what he wants.
Even with his VP Pence have a different opinion with his Naziclown regarding how to deal with Syria. I'm sure gen. Flynn probably scratching both of his heads.

Actually if Putin is smart he should make friends with US.
I'm not sure about North Korea …. but every other “imagined enemy” of the US has had an open offer of cooperation and friendship on the table. Russia? Yes. Iran? Yes. Cuba? Yes. Your heroes have refused to accept.

Even if this naziclown will get elected..... And I pray to god he will not..........
laugh.gif
Trump is hardly a “Nazi”.

Do you honestly believe Putin will just give up and walk away in Ukraine?
You are letting your fantasy get the better of you. Admit it, you don't know who is in the Ukraine and who isn't ….. or why. I could give you a hint or two but I don't want to wake you from your dream.

Stop selling arms to Iran and Syria? Stop supporting Assad killing civilians? Stop intimidating his neighbors?
So, Putin is supporting the killing of civilians, huh? You do have quite an imagination.

Naziclown already gave an indication he is a Putin thug puppet.
laugh.gif
Ho-ho! Where do you get your information from? No, don't tell me …. FuxNews.

So I can assure the way this nazi clown is behaving it will be so easy for Putin to do what he wants.
huh.sml.gif
Was that “assure” or “assume”?

UzaEGyw.jpg

Or is it the other way round?

It is the other way around. Russia doesn't want a war really. They just want to protect their Country. From the US who pokes, and pokes the bear. They are about sick of it at this point.

Forum List

Back