Russia attacks Ukraine

Russia has been attacking Ukraine ever since its 'self defense forces' made an incursion into East Ukraine and took over Crimea. This isn't anything new.

Crimea has always been Russian. Just because old Nikita gave it to the Ukraine in the 50's it did not change their hearts, their culture or their love of Mother Russia.

When the west seized power illegally during the violent coup and unconstitutionally impeached the President who was duly elected by a majority in the Ukraine, the Crimeans of course turned to Russia to protect them from the bastards in Kiev.

It was certainly prudent that they did so to protect themselves.

The western assholes that pulled off this coup and make no mistake about it, this is what it was, will pummel the east because they hate anyone and anything Russian. And the east is pro Russian.

Consequently they are slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians. It's really that simple.

Most importantly it's wrong and we should be condemning the butchering of the innocent.

But we won't. Why? Because we backed the coup.

Russia has been attacking Ukraine ever since its 'self defense forces' made an incursion into East Ukraine and took over Crimea. This isn't anything new.

Crimea has always been Russian. Just because old Nikita gave it to the Ukraine in the 50's it did not change their hearts, their culture or their love of Mother Russia.

When the west seized power illegally during the violent coup and unconstitutionally impeached the President who was duly elected by a majority in the Ukraine, the Crimeans of course turned to Russia to protect them from the bastards in Kiev.

It was certainly prudent that they did so to protect themselves.

The western assholes that pulled off this coup and make no mistake about it, this is what it was, will pummel the east because they hate anyone and anything Russian. And the east is pro Russian.

Consequently they are slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians. It's really that simple.

Most importantly it's wrong and we should be condemning the butchering of the innocent.

But we won't. Why? Because we backed the coup.
I am ambiavelent at times over the issue. Let me put it this way:

I am as 'Armenian' as non practicing Jews of Jewish descent are 'Jewish' after several generations of inter-breeding and cultural assimilation. That said, I still respect and value that part of my ancestry.

Ukraine on numerous occasions has shown it's bad faith towards the Armenian people, constantly condemning Armenia over Karabagh - a land that has been Armenian for thousands of years. It sided with Armenia's worst enemy to demand it 'give back' land that was never Azeri.

Now the Crimea situation is ironic, as for decades Ukraine have condemned Armenia for supporting a region that through a free referendum voted to be an independent state (and is as Armenian as China is Chinese).

They attacked the territorial integrity of a neighboring state for profit and armed Armenia's enemy during Armenia's war of independence and survival, but now over Crimea they play the defenseless lamb.

I can feel sympathetic at Ukraine's situation, but at the back of my head I am thinking - why feel sympathy for a wolf that puts on a sheep disguise when confronted by a bear.

Take a look at how Russian propaganda works to trigger a war in Ukraine:

0053b2b43cff.jpg

I must say that I was wrong when I agreed with Putin's policy. I was a fool...

Now I understand that the annexion of Krym was a crime against of Ukraine. Many people in Russia really vote for Putin but they don't think much about if he is right or not. Many really think that Putin is the only man in Russia able to be President. They say "If not Putin then who ? Look at the others"

And TV shows "the others": Zhirinovsky is a clown. Zuganoff is a dinosaur.

That's ALL! Where are other people able to be politics ? ONLY in WWW we can see them.

I want you to understand that we in Russia don't feel that we are able to say no to government.

We feel wickness....that's awful. Those who disagree with Putin keep silence not because they're afraid of him. We are afrais of each other. That's awful.

Something's wrong with our minds.

Now I understand that the annexion of Krym was a crime against of Ukraine. Many people in Russia really vote for Putin but they don't think much about if he is right or not. Many really think that Putin is the only man in Russia able to be President. They say "If not Putin then who ? Look at the others"

That's ALL! Where are other people able to be politics ? ONLY in WWW we can see them.

I want you to understand that we in Russia don't feel that we are able to say no to government.

We feel wickness....that's awful. Those who disagree with Putin keep silence not because they're afraid of him. We are afrais of each other. That's awful.

^^^^
Posted from Langley, VA.. :smoke:

Yes, Putin has brought back old USSR. Nobody trust and every person must keep mouth shut. Citizen against citizen and neighbor against neighbor. Soon, if not already, not able to trust family. With USSR type life Putin will be USSR leader for life.

Why was it wrong for Crimeans to vote to secede and to become part of Russia again?

Would you have left Crimeans to live at the mercy of the nazi lovers in Kiev who would have them under their heels?

Why was it wrong for Crimeans to vote to secede and to become part of Russia again?

Would you have left Crimeans to live at the mercy of the nazi lovers in Kiev who would have them under their heels?

Well, nobody asked neighther Russians nor Ukranians in Kiev if they want Krym to be returned. Do you agree ? That's all not very simple. There're economical connections between parts of Ukraine. And country cannot be parted so easily. Policy is not a dirty business but the art.

Krymeans and others could protect their rights without robbing the stores of weapon. Why not general strike for example ?

And there're no nazi in Ukraine at all. You use the screams of those who dislike Russia to show that they want to destroy all Russians in Ukraine. Well why everybodey even President speak Russian ? Who forbids to speak their languaugues there ?

NOBODY.

Because the vote was not a valid vote. You of all people, the person who persistently argues that the Coup was unconstitutional and invalid are last person to argue that the fake election in Crimea should be viewed as valid. People all over the world, official government people, recognize the elections that followed the Coup. Ya, the international community, even the United Nations and all the international organizations recognize the government in Kyiv to be legal and legitimate. Those same people and groups consider the votes in Crimea to be invalid and illegal. Crimea is still considered to be part of Ukraine by the international community. The guy you defend who got ousted in Kyiv after violence was used against protesters, he left the country because he was facing arrest for ordering protesters to be killed by snipers at the protest. He fled the country and the country had every right, constitutional right, to replace him.
After WWII when the Russians took over Crimea, they rounded up the citizens who had occupied Crimea since long before the Russians showed up. They are called Tatars. They are a non Russian people. They were rounded up by the Russians and shipped away. That is the Russian history. The Tatars who remain in Crimea are being oppressed and enduring old style communist oppression and have been oppressed ever since the fake vote that was held as Russian soldiers occupied Crimea and stood outside of the voting centers. Putin has admitted this. The secret green men they were called.
Lets not even discuss how the eastern Oblast were settled by Russians after the Holodomor and later WWII. The system of a country colonizing a nation by brute force and than claiming ownership is not accepted in the 21st Century. The old European tactics of claiming ownership of entire regions because of battles and wars fought far in the past are no longer accepted, even if a powerful force like Russia tries to use them.

Forum List

Back