Russia and the NRA

Liberals...

russians-are-under-my-bed.jpg

Of course this comes as no surprise to anyone paying attention; Russia wants to destabilize the US and one of the best ways to do that is to find the most divisive issue and exploit it. It's the FSB/KGB way.

Ummm....SO?
You just wasted 30 seconds of my life I will never get back by providing ZERO evidence of a crime warranting the Democrats' / Mueller's investigation, providing ZERO evidence of any crime committed, ZERO evidence of illegal 'collusion'......Just more liberal butt-hurt whining and rambling.
Then go away....
You 1st, and take your butt-hurt, no-news, no-evidence, whiny thread with you.

Yeah, Putin supports the nra, and wants to start it in Russia. Lol, you loons have really lost your minds. A few years back, to liberals Putin was the man! Even Obama asked for more time, so he could serve him better.
LOL...tell Vlady I'll have more flexibility after the election...

How does that translate into anything other than I'll be able to give Vlad whatever he wants?

Russians make good guns. The AK-47, right? Terrific gun. Thanks to Obama, we don't make a gun as good as the AK-47. Putin really beat Obama on that one.

Russia also makes good hookers. The best.

Idiot...the AK-47 was made in the 1970's...

They still make em.
Putin makes the best AK-47s. They're terrific.

Russians make good guns. The AK-47, right? Terrific gun. Thanks to Obama, we don't make a gun as good as the AK-47. Putin really beat Obama on that one.

They still make em.

Putin was at the last NRA Conference and was handing em out to the first 1000 attendees!!!
Along with two magazines and 5k rounds of 7.62!!!

They still make em.

Putin was at the last NRA Conference and was handing em out to the first 1000 attendees!!!
Along with two magazines and 5k rounds of 7.62!!!
It's great being me, but it would be even greater to be Putin. Then I could poison Tom Llamas.

Forum List

Back