Russia and the NRA

The NRA all the way. Freedom's safest place.

So let me get this straight you follow an organization or any organization for that matter and that is what makes you free? Don't tell me you were ever an attorney. Follow the yellow brick road comrade.

Ummm....SO?

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life I will never get back by providing ZERO evidence of a crime warranting the Democrats' / Mueller's investigation, providing ZERO evidence of any crime committed, ZERO evidence of illegal 'collusion'......

Just more liberal butt-hurt whining and rambling.

Last edited:

Ummm....SO?

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life I will never get back by providing ZERO evidence of a cuime warranting the Democrats' / Mueller's investigation, providing ZERO evidence of any crime committed, ZERO evidence of illegal 'collusion'......

Is a cuime anything like a quim?
No, I think it is 'snowflake' for 'Typo'. I try to use some of their terms when talking to them to try to help them keep up... :p

The paranoid left needs immediate professional help if they think there is a connection between Russia and the NRA. The allegation is incredible considering that almost every high profile democrat in modern history had a relationship with either CUSA or Russia. The Clinton Foundation received a windfall from Russia and MLK flirted with communism for God's sake. FDR used to call Stalin "Uncle Joe".

Ummm....SO?

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life I will never get back by providing ZERO evidence of a cuime warranting the Democrats' / Mueller's investigation, providing ZERO evidence of any crime committed, ZERO evidence of illegal 'collusion'......

Is a cuime anything like a quim?

I think he was trying to say queefe.

MRGA

upload_2018-3-8_15-3-3.jpeg

drink to Trump win - great win for Mother Russia and KGB !

I met a Mexican at a road side stand in Acapulco, I guess that makes me Los Antrax!

Last edited:
These nut-jobs are going to all be in a rubber room at this rate. I bet some are, haven't seen G5000 in a while; he was one of the worst. I bet his mommy or his psychiatrist ordered him to stay off USMB.

Forum List

Back