Russia and China

The U.S. has the most powerful Navy in human history. Neither Russia or China can compete with us

That means we control the oceans and they don't. Kind of limits their mobility
Is that why China is preparing to invade Taiwan? Because China and Russia cannot compete with us? Did you get the news that we are in over 17 trillion dollars worth of debt and our enemies are not in debt? Neither of them? Or does that not factor into the equation in your estimation?
China is less capable to invade Taiwan than they were 50 years ago

Torpedos, a modern air force and anti ship missiles would destroy any invasion fleet

Well, have a look and we can pick it back up later. Thanks for reading, Dot. R.W., everyone.

Taiwan, with some minor assistance from the U.S. Would send thousands of Chinese ships to the bottom.

It would be a massacre

Yes, when we assist them? That is when the Russians are going to "assist China"... and do a nuclear strike on America followed by a full on invasion.

Oh...you want to go nuke over stinking Taiwan?

We have the nuclear arsenal to wipe both Russia and China off the map....and the means to deliver them

You're seriously mistaken. I already provided you with numerous reports of the Chinese supplying our military with faulty chips that will drop our planes out of the sky like confetti. You know this so why do you continue to pretend all is well when it isn't?

You don't even know what a chip is and how the military tests them
I posted numerous links about it including the photographs here on USMB just recently. Does your memory fail you?

You have no idea what a chip is do you?

Tell Doodooman that we can kick both Russia and China's butt
^ that. I was in the military so I know. OP? Not so much

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

When Reagan was in office? Yes. Today? No.
and you served when exactly?

that was a rhetorical question

your zany "out there" sources are not helping you either

Published on May 21, 2015
The U.S. military says China is building islands for military bases in a disputed area of South China Sea. The Air Force's most advanced surveillance plane spotted the construction Wednesday in the Spratly Islands. As Seth Doane reports, the flight led to a confrontation.

What is this thread doing in religion, belongs in the rubber room or conspiracy theories

No, it doesn't. Dumitru Duduman was a Christian Pastor who smuggled over 1 million bibles into restricted nations during his life. He was imprisoned by the Communists and tortured and never gave up any Christian's name even when told he would die if he didn't. He would never lie. He told the American people what the LORD had given him as a message to repent. This was back in the 80's. Today in 2015 we see everything he warned about happening. There is nothing crazy about it. It's unfolding just as he said it would, Guno. If you don't like the thread? You do not have to read it.

OT question -

As you told the board some time ago you lived in North Carolina - how is the weather now? I hear the rain let up today.

Last edited:
The U.S. has the most powerful Navy in human history. Neither Russia or China can compete with us

Is that why China is preparing to invade Taiwan? Because China and Russia cannot compete with us? Did you get the news that we are in over 17 trillion dollars worth of debt and our enemies are not in debt? Neither of them? Or does that not factor into the equation in your estimation?
The debt is a bankers folly... don't think for a minute that a few elitists do not control the propaganda here and there also when it comes to claiming all this debt that Europe, China, Russia and America has. Just keep in mind the spirit of prophecy and what Jesus does to the money changers. Think in the spirit.

really? That is amazing! Do you have a link for that claim? America controls the oceans? Does the rest of the world know that?

really? That is amazing! Do you have a link for that claim? America controls the oceans? Does the rest of the world know that?

Actually, they do

Tell Doodooman that we can kick both Russia and China's butt
^ that. I was in the military so I know. OP? Not so much

When Reagan was in office? Yes. Today? No.
and you served when exactly?

that was a rhetorical question

your zany "out there" sources are not helping you either

Published on May 21, 2015
The U.S. military says China is building islands for military bases in a disputed area of South China Sea. The Air Force's most advanced surveillance plane spotted the construction Wednesday in the Spratly Islands. As Seth Doane reports, the flight led to a confrontation.

You are calling Reuters and The Guardian Zany? Really? Why didn't you answer my question and post your idea of a credible news source, Dot?

Actually, they do

Your source and a link. I'd like to see the evidence for that claim.

This is a vision the LORD gave Dumitru Duduman back in 1996. It is about the coming Russian nuclear strike and invasion upon the United States of America. As we see the news coming out about China's threats to the US and talk of WWIII over Taiwan - this is a good time to review what the Lord showed Dumitru about how this would unfold. Here is the Word Dumitru Duduman received from the LORD:

China and Russia

CHINA AND RUSSIA

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me." I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America." As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

to be continued..........
This needs to be reread by those who have been given the gift to think in the spirit.

Forum List

Back