Russia and China back UN sanctions against North Korea

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
whats going in dictator´s Vovka Putin head, schizofrenia? he changes his opinion daily .... does it mean that the USA still all cards in the hands?

"
Russia and China backed another round of United Nations sanctions against North Korea as punishment for the regime’s nuclear weapons program but warned the United States on Tuesday that it would not stand for overthrowing leader Kim Jong Un, according to a report.

“The Chinese side will never allow conflict or war on the peninsula,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said in a statement, Bloomberg News reported."http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/russia-and-china-back-un-sanctions-against-north-korea/

and

Putin says sanctions drive against North Korea is pointless
https://www.ft.com/.../b4d37d7e-91d8-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f... - Översätt den här sidan
5 sep. 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin has lambasted Washington and Seoul's drive to toughen sanctions against North Korea, adding that ...
North Korea nuclear crisis: Putin calls sanctions useless - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41158281
Översätt den här sidan
5 sep. 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin has said pursuing further sanctions against North Korea is "useless", saying "they'd rather eat grass than give ...
images

Can't allow the US to lead the world in schizophrenic govt without challenge.

They both have an interest in avoiding nukes . More than we do since Korea is in their neighborhood.

They both have an interest in avoiding nukes . More than we do since Korea is in their neighborhood.
I've always found it just a tad odd that the only nation to ever use massive nuclear weapons on civilian populations thinks it gets to determine who will have them. Why, I'm sure we would stand for that if it was anyone else, wouldn't we. And then we cock block nuclear weaponry disarmament deals.

Or, maybe the OP is just way too into Democrat Fake News. The 'Russia hacked the Election' meme is absurd B.S. If the OP would lay off the Democrat Fake News, he or she would begin to see actual reality. He or she might let go of the Democrat-manufactured 'Russia hacked the Election' scam. If he or she does that, they'll see that this Russia vote makes sense.

Or, maybe the OP is just way too into Democrat Fake News. The 'Russia hacked the Election' meme is absurd B.S. If the OP would lay off the Democrat Fake News, he or she would begin to see actual reality. He or she might let go of the Democrat-manufactured 'Russia hacked the Election' scam. If he or she does that, they'll see that this Russia vote makes sense.

a Putin´s 'useful idiot'...

Putin has found his perfect 'useful idiots' - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../putin-has-found-his-perfect... -
17 maj 2017 - You cannot make this stuff up. “Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday he would be willing to provide the U.S. Congress a record of ...
Conservatives shouldn't be Vladimir Putin's 'useful idiots' - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../conservatives-shouldnt-be-vladi...

27 juli 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin answers questions during a news conference after his talks with and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto in ...
Don't Be Putin's Useful Idiot - POLITICO Magazine
www.politico.com/.../vladimir-putin-donald-trump-hack-21454...

21 dec. 2016 - “I think I would get along very well with Vladimir Putin,” Trump said during the campaign, and he's giving every indication that he meant it.

17 maj 2017 - You cannot make this stuff up. “Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday he would be willing to provide the U.S. Congress a record of ...

27 juli 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin answers questions during a news conference after his talks with and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto in ...

21 dec. 2016 - “I think I would get along very well with Vladimir Putin,” Trump said during the campaign, and he's giving every indication that he meant it.

Yeah, lay off the Democrat Fake News kid. It isn't reality.

Yeah, lay off the Democrat Fake News kid. It isn't reality.
and CIA, FBI, UK , France Governments, the Congress, NATO, Mccain, etc. they all are "Democrats"?

its a myth. Muscovy has no border with North Korea ....

Pfffffft. Geography is not your strong sut.

Putin orders Russians to move away from North Korea border | Daily Mail Online
my? or Chinese ? who dont recognize current Muscovite - China borders ?

Manchuria.png

main-qimg-85e158e176ab02d2bb8ef094ded7cc22-c

You consider Vladivostok a Chinese city ! ?

its a myth. Muscovy has no border with North Korea ....

Pfffffft. Geography is not your strong sut.

Putin orders Russians to move away from North Korea border | Daily Mail Online
my? or Chinese ? who dont recognize current Muscovite - China borders ?

Manchuria.png

main-qimg-85e158e176ab02d2bb8ef094ded7cc22-c

You consider Vladivostok a Chinese city ! ?

me, or 1,5 billions The Hans?

fig1.jpg

CEM-44-La-Chine-la-Tartarie-Chinoise-et-le-Thibet-1734-2568.jpg

A Merkel, a Map, a Message to China? | Foreign Policy
foreignpolicy.com/2014/.../a-merkel-a-map-a-message-to-china...

1 apr. 2014 - Merkel presented to Xi a 1735 map of China made by prolific French ... suspected that Merkel tried to send Xi a subtle reminder that Russia had ...

upload_2017-10-17_1-40-13.jpeg
upload_2017-10-17_1-40-14.jpeg
Merkel gives the Chinese president "the first accurate map of China ...
https://www.reddit.com/.../merkel_gives_the_chinese_president...

1 apr. 2014 - The map gifted by Merkel is a map of China in 1735; I can't attest which .... Perhaps it's Merkel's subtle plan to get China to dislike Russia a little ...

Forum List

Back