Russia accuses West of 'immoral' stance on Syria

You want to compare prisons??!! I've seen pictures and read accounts of Turkish prisons. Gitmo is the Waldorf Astoria by comparison. :lmao:

You want to compare prisons??!! I've seen pictures and read accounts of Turkish prisons. Gitmo is the Waldorf Astoria by comparison. :lmao:

That's what you think based on Hollywood movies.
Our judiciary is subject to Human Rights Court in Strasbourg and we are a signatory to Convention on Human Rights of European Council.
All our prisoners have means and rights to approach a supranational Court to file complaints or open court-cases that are binding for Turkey.

Your "Guantanamo is Waldorf Astoria" stories you can still believe in if that helps you bolstering your self-perception of Human Rights and Democracy.
And Abu-Ghraib probably was presidential suite in the Hilton Hotels?

That's what you think based on Hollywood movies.
Our judiciary is subject to Human Rights Court in Strasbourg and we are a signatory to Convention on Human Rights of European Council.
All our prisoners have means and rights to approach a supranational Court to file complaints or open court-cases that are binding for Turkey.

Your "Guantanamo is Waldorf Astoria" stories you can still believe in if that helps you bolstering your self-perception of Human Rights and Democracy.
And Abu-Ghraib probably was presidential suite in the Hilton Hotels?

Bull shit but I expected no less from you and no one here even mentioned Abu-Ghraib which was a perversion and those responsible punished, Gitmo is not Abu-Ghraib nor has it ever been except in the anti-American propaganda of it's enemies.
I also don't get my information from Hollywood.
I'm sure if you keep spinning you might find someone here gullible enough to believe your bull shit but I'm not one of them. Unlike you I'm not selectively educated which means I understand what the US has done, I admit all of our warts (real not propagandized or imagined) and I can acknowledge the foibles, failings and hypocrisy's of other countries and cultures as well. It comes from being able to study and observe openly and objectively, something you seem unable or unwilling to do. :dunno:

Bull shit but I expected no less from you and no one here even mentioned Abu-Ghraib which was a perversion and those responsible punished, Gitmo is not Abu-Ghraib nor has it ever been except in the anti-American propaganda of it's enemies.
I'm sure if you keep spinning you might find someone here gullible enough to believe your bull shit but I'm not one of them. Unlike you I'm not selectively educated which means I understand what the US has done, I admit all of our warts (real not propagandized or imagined) and I can acknowledge the foibles, failings and hypocrisy's of other countries and cultures as well. It comes from being able to study and observe openly and objectively, something you seem unable or unwilling to do. :dunno:

It's not bullshit.
The European Court of Human Rights delivered more than 2 200 judgments against Turkey in the period 1995-2010. Almost 700 of these judgments concerned violations of the right to a fair trial, and more than 500 related to the right to personal liberty and security.
Human rights principles need to be firmly embedded in Turkish justice system

The result are fines and annulment of decisions from Turkish Courts.
Our judiciary is subject to a supranational Court, and our prisoners have the right to approach the Human Rights Court in Strasbourg.

You wouldn't even want to know what Judges in Strasbourg would rule about your "Waldorf Astoria" in Guantanamo or your Hilton-Hotel in Abu-Ghraib.

It's not bullshit.
The European Court of Human Rights delivered more than 2 200 judgments against Turkey in the period 1995-2010. Almost 700 of these judgments concerned violations of the right to a fair trial, and more than 500 related to the right to personal liberty and security.

Our judiciary is subject to a supranational Court, and our prisoners have the right to approach the Human Rights Court in Strasbourg.

You wouldn't even want to know what Judges in Strasbourg would rule about your "Waldorf Astoria" in Guantanamo or your Hilton-Hotel in Abu-Ghraib.

:bsflag:

As soon as someone even mentions the genocide against the Armenians they are thrown in jail in Turkey, so much for human rights fuck face.

It's not bullshit.

Well since I noticed you relied on Wikipedia in a past response you accept it as a viable source. Interesting what it has to say about you prison system since the signing of those treaties.................

Human rights in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm also beginning to suspect you work for the Turkish propaganda ministry.

Well since I noticed you relied on Wikipedia in a past response you accept it as a viable source. Interesting what it has to say about you prison system since the signing of those treaties.................

Your Wikipedia article verifies my position of saying that our prisoners have access to a supranational court, that is accessible for our prisoners to file complaints and which has the Authority to overrule Turkish Court decisions and to fine Turkey.

It's not me who is making propaganda.

wikileaks.org

Overall, the Turkish prison system appears to be moving rapidly away from the stereotypes portrayed in the West. We, of course, cannot be certain that the Sincan prison complex is typical of the newly emerging Turkish prison system. If it is, it is indeed humane and advanced, with conditions superior to many U.S. prisons. We would encourage prison authorities from the United States and other countries to visit these facilities, to benefit from Turkey's experience and to counter the stereotypes of the past.

Your Wikipedia article verifies my position of saying that our prisoners have access to a supranational court, that is accessible for our prisoners to file complaints and which has the Authority to overrule Turkish Court decisions and to fine Turkey.

It's not me who is making propaganda.

wikileaks.org

Overall, the Turkish prison system appears to be moving rapidly away from the stereotypes portrayed in the West. We, of course, cannot be certain that the Sincan prison complex is typical of the newly emerging Turkish prison system. If it is, it is indeed humane and advanced, with conditions superior to many U.S. prisons. We would encourage prison authorities from the United States and other countries to visit these facilities, to benefit from Turkey's experience and to counter the stereotypes of the past.

A US diplomat visits a Turkish prison. I'm sure it had to be arranged by someone in advance. The East Germans used to allow visitors to tour East Berlin by bus that bus went only to the "showcase" areas the East Germans wanted outsiders to see. In route the buses windows were blacked out. One Diplomat visiting what could well be a "showcase" doesn't impress me all that much. While the Wikipedia article did say things were getting better it also showed many issues and still had a lot of unanswered questions. Sorry, not sold.

We give all our prisoners access to Courts, and they can open a court-case in supranational Court, too, if they are tortured or want their case reviewed.
Nothing less, nothing more.

If you claim, your Guantanamo is "Waldorf Astoria" compared to the way we handle it, well, then you're wrong. You give access to judiciary for people in your secret prisons in Romania or Guantanamo, too?
Or you just declare them stateless and just shut them away for them to serve for your Lyndie Englands for private joy?
Just like the Thuna fishers and some unlucky dolphins who mistakenly land in the nets. Who cares about Dolphins?

Yeah. American self-perception with their "Waldorf Astoria" prisons and the bad bad Russians and Turks.

We give all our prisoners access to Courts, and they can open a court-case in supranational Court, too, if they are tortured or want their case reviewed.

If you claim, your Guantanamo is "Waldorf Astoria" compared to the way we handle it, well, then you're wrong. You give access to judiciary for people in your secret prisons in Romania or Guantanamo, too?
Or you just declare them stateless and just shut them away for them to serve for your Lyndie Englands for private joy?
Just like the Thuna fishers and some unlucky dolphins who mistakenly land in the nets. Who cares about Dolphins?

Yeah. American self-perception with their "Waldorf Astoria" prisons and the bad bad Russians and Turks.

Why do you throw people in prison as soon as they mention the Armenian genocide you cock sucker? be a man and answer the question.

After all "they hate us for our freedoms" and "Saddam finances Bin Laden" and in reality "we're in Iraq to protect the Iraqi children".... after letting the children hunger for a decade under sanctions.

Give me a break and come down from your high horse. :mad:

Deflect, deflect, deflect............. You must work for the propaganda ministry. :lol:
They need to reassess your usefulness....... :lol:

At the present time in Syria are more than 100 thousand Russian citizens. In Soviet times, their number was 70-75 thousand. 20-25 thousand came in the last two decades - largely at the expense of Russian women married to Syrians. To protect its citizens, we must. Perhaps even two fairly powerful warships are not sufficient. I think we did not stop. Perhaps at the same time in one form or another in Syria with the help of Russian experts will be reorganized air-defense system. If we put them to S-300, C-400, it will ensure that the Syrian sky will be closed for any air operation. Not sure what the regiment landed Russian marines. But perhaps it will be sent in advance of special forces.

At the present time in Syria are more than 100 thousand Russian citizens. In Soviet times, their number was 70-75 thousand. 20-25 thousand came in the last two decades - largely at the expense of Russian women married to Syrians. To protect its citizens, we must. Perhaps even two fairly powerful warships are not sufficient. I think we did not stop. Perhaps at the same time in one form or another in Syria with the help of Russian experts will be reorganized air-defense system. If we put them to S-300, C-400, it will ensure that the Syrian sky will be closed for any air operation. Not sure what the regiment landed Russian marines. But perhaps it will be sent in advance of special forces.

No S-300 or S-400 will change Syria's fate if foreign aircrafts enter Syria with the intent to do something Lybia-style. These targets will be destroyed first.

Turkey has spent $100 million to buy S-300V (SA-12), S-300 (SA-10) and Tor-M1 (SA-15) air defense systems from Ukraine and Belarus.
The U.S. also did this in the 1990s, to develop electronic countermeasures against these systems.
Air Defense: Turks Buy Protection From Russian Weapons
These systems are integrated into test-simulation center of Konya Airforce base.

S-400 is in serial production and first units stationed around Moscow.
Russia will hardly sell its newest Anti-Air systems to a country that is soon to witness some sort of regime-change. All hardware that is delivered to Syria risks being exposed to eyes that Russia probably don't want them to see.

Last edited:

No S-300 or S-400 will change Syria's fate if foreign aircrafts enter Syria with the intent to do something Lybia-style. These targets will be destroyed first.

Turkey has spent $100 million to buy S-300V (SA-12), S-300 (SA-10) and Tor-M1 (SA-15) air defense systems from Ukraine and Belarus.
The U.S. also did this in the 1990s, to develop electronic countermeasures against these systems.
Air Defense: Turks Buy Protection From Russian Weapons
These systems are integrated into test-simulation center of Konya Airforce base.

S-400 is in serial production and first units stationed around Moscow.
Russia will hardly sell its newest Anti-Air systems to a country that is soon to witness some sort of regime-change. All hardware that is delivered to Syria risks being exposed to eyes that Russia probably don't want them to see.

The Russian warships that arrived in Syrian territorial waters in recent days were reportedly carrying technical advisors who will assist the Syrian government in setting up an array of the super-advanced S-300 missiles.

Arutz Sheva ("7 channel", the Israeli radio station) reports that the S-300 system is regarded as one of the most powerful anti-aircraft missiles systems available.

They also point out that the radar system is capable of tracking 100 targets simultaneously while engaging up to 12 separate targets.

Deployment of the S-300 takes a mere five minutes and have a long life span with no maintenance required.

The system will provide coverage of areas both north and south of Syria which would be able to detect troop or aircraft movements towards Syrian borders.

The Russian warships that arrived in Syrian territorial waters in recent days were reportedly carrying technical advisors who will assist the Syrian government in setting up an array of the super-advanced S-300 missiles.

Arutz Sheva ("7 channel", the Israeli radio station) reports that the S-300 system is regarded as one of the most powerful anti-aircraft missiles systems available.

They also point out that the radar system is capable of tracking 100 targets simultaneously while engaging up to 12 separate targets.

Deployment of the S-300 takes a mere five minutes and have a long life span with no maintenance required.

The system will provide coverage of areas both north and south of Syria which would be able to detect troop or aircraft movements towards Syrian borders.

Hostile Aircrafts don't even have to fly into operational-range of S-300. There are air-launched missiles like SLAM-ER which can hit S-300 from outside of S-300's operational range.
But no one is going to fire 6-to-7 digit $ Cruise-Missiles on these targets, these targets would be destroyed by ballistic missiles from ground.

Like this for example:
J-600T missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 possible locations where launcher-vehicles could be stationed
affetiger1.png

Russia (Attacking Georgia, Chechnya, etc.) and Syria (Exporting Terrorism) have the true immoral stances.

Syria is slaughtering their own people. Come on guys, wake up

Russia (Attacking Georgia, Chechnya, etc.) and Syria (Exporting Terrorism) have the true immoral stances.

Syria is slaughtering their own people. Come on guys, wake up

You have information turned on its head. It is at the instigation of America Georgia attacked Russia. Chechnya is part of Russia, where with the help of the Americans was organized by the terrorist insurgency.
Syria and Libya, Egypt and other Arab countries came under attack by terrorist gangs planned U.S..
Include brain and emerge from the zombies.

Forum List

Back