Russia accuses West of 'immoral' stance on Syria

I wonder what the Chetznians (and a few others) would say about that. Check with the Russian state news agencies, they'd be more then happy to tell you how coddled and loved they are by the Russians. :eusa_whistle:

What happened in places like Grozny is what happened in places like Fallujah.
The only difference is, that Russia had a clear interest of self-preservation. After all some elements in Chechnya seek independence by non-democratic means.
Russia didn't send its leaders in-front of TV-cameras preaching Human Rights and Democracy or portraying a danger for all humanity coming out of Chechnya.
It also didn't took "embedded journalism" to places it really doesn't belong to.

Stalin is said have MURDERED 20 million of his own people!

Neither are modern day Russians responsible for what Stalin did nor are modern-day leaders of Russians behaving in any kind resembling Stalin.

Sure they are!

I do find Turkey's stance on Syria ironic and hypocritical considering the inhumanities they continue inflict on people:
(1) Cyprus Occupation
(2) Kurdish Oppression
(3) Invasion of Kurdish Iraq
(4) Armenian Blockade, Oppression and Current Armenian Holocaust Denial
(5) Turkish Christian Persecution

Quoted for truth.:eusa_angel:

I wonder what the Chetznians (and a few others) would say about that. Check with the Russian state news agencies, they'd be more then happy to tell you how coddled and loved they are by the Russians. :eusa_whistle:

The only difference is, that Russia had a clear interest of self-preservation. After all some elements in Chechnya seek independence by non-democratic means.
Russia didn't send its leaders in-front of TV-cameras preaching Human Rights and Democracy or portraying a danger for all humanity coming out of Chechnya.
It also didn't took "embedded journalism" to places it really doesn't belong to.

No because Russia doesn't care one wit about human rights or democracy, never have, probably never will.

No because Russia doesn't care one wit about human rights or democracy, never have, probably never will.

USA doesn't also.

That's why it is a Democracy. Because it doesn't care about Human Rights or Democracy.

94f6b0begw1dnrnq7f6xdg.gif

It's painfully obvious you don't know dick about Chechnya, Fallujah or anything else for that matter. Go talk to your Muslim brothers in Chechnya and tell them you think Russia in a responsible member of the international community so they can piss in your face.

Obviously he, and apparently you, have forgotten about, or ignored Russia's history through the end of the cold war not to mention their history with their own or subjected peoples.
So again Ekrem, aren't you dizzy yet.

Times change. Roles change.
And some still see in themselves a self-perception that's not really valid anymore.

Russia has clear interests in Syria, and Syria is the only Arab country where Russia achieved to preserve a sort of client-state relationship from the vast portfolio of Soviet foreign policy. That's not only talk from Russia, but it cultivated that relationship with multi-billion $ debt-reduction directly and indirectly by other means.

Russia also saw how a mandated "no-fly"-zone in Libya turned into a bombing mission with civilian and military targets and a resulting regime-change.
Russia is criticizing the stance of West vis-a-vis the Syrian opposition "fighters". And when you follow that conflict those fighters clearly raised their ability to hit the Syrian Army.

Thats basically why Russia opposes regime change in Syria idiot, not because of any "moral" stance, Russia has no problem bombing the shit out of people when it serves their interest.

Russia has no issues with killing their own. Turkey has no issues with killing their own as well. Neither are true Democracies.

Times change. Roles change.
And some still see in themselves a self-perception that's not really valid anymore.

Russia has clear interests in Syria, and Syria is the only Arab country where Russia achieved to preserve a sort of client-state relationship from the vast portfolio of Soviet foreign policy. That's not only talk from Russia, but it cultivated that relationship with multi-billion $ debt-reduction directly and indirectly by other means.

Russia also saw how a mandated "no-fly"-zone in Libya turned into a bombing mission with civilian and military targets and a resulting regime-change.
Russia is criticizing the stance of West vis-a-vis the Syrian opposition "fighters". And when you follow that conflict those fighters clearly raised their ability to hit the Syrian Army.

Thats basically why Russia opposes regime change in Syria idiot, not because of any "moral" stance, Russia has no problem bombing the shit out of people when it serves their interest.

Russia has no issues with killing their own. Turkey has no issues with killing their own as well. Neither are true Democracies.

Its no wonder ekrem likes Russia, but he is either blind to what they are or incredibly stupid, in his case its probably both.

USA doesn't also.

Right or wrong that's a matter of opinion. BTW aren't you of the Islamic faith? I guess since Russia is a key Turkish ally it's okay to throw your Islamic Chetznian brothers and sisters under the bus as long as it suits your ends. Hypocrisy is alive and well......... :lol:

Last edited:
Right or wrong that's a matter of opinion. BTW aren't you of the Islamic faith? I guess since Russia is a key Turkish ally it's okay to throw your Islamic Chetznian brothers and sisters under the bus as long as it suits your ends. Hypocrisy is alive and well......... :lol:

Chechens are not my brothers. My brothers are Tatars, Bashkorts, Yuvats and others having autonomous republics within Russian Federation. Republics like Tatarstan and Bashkortistan that are among the most richest entities within Russia.
As long as you don't plot against Russia's territorial integrity there isn't any problems between State Authority and being Muslim.
Now you know, and next time you can write more competent posts.

Bashkortostan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tatarstan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sakha Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khakassia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altai Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its no wonder ekrem likes Russia, but he is either blind to what they are or incredibly stupid, in his case its probably both.

Hatred of the West for being taken to task for their Genocide of the Armenians.

Hatred of the West for being taken to task for their Genocide of the Armenians.

As well as their occupation of Cyprus, and attempted genocide on the Kurds.

Chechens are not my brothers. My brothers are Tatars, Bashkorts, Yuvats and others having autonomous republics within Russian Federation. Republics like Tatarstan and Bashkortistan that are among the most richest entities within Russia.
As long as you don't plot against Russia's territorial integrity there isn't any problems between State Authority and being Muslim.

You are a shitty Muslim.

Very interesting, very telling............ :eusa_whistle:
Oh and:

Brotherhood and Unity amongst Muslims

Why is it that when the Muslims of the 21st century hear that there has been an earthquake in Indonesia, Pakistan or a Tsunami along the borders of Asia but do not feel pained? When they hear of such atrocities or sufferings happening to their beloved Muslim brothers across the world there is no shared grief or significant compassion? Why is it that today when we hear that our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world are being tortured mercilessly, their land and posessions destroyed/occupied; their children are being killed/enslaved in poverty and human rights are being annihilated, that we feel no pain?

While we are living and enjoying the comforts and luxuries of the 21st century, our brothers and sisters are being oppressed all around us. It has become such that we have become immune to hearing such afflictions. It has become such that we find it hard to shed even one tear.

My dear readers, whoever you are and wherever you are, have we forgotten the Hadith of Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him ?

Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him giving an example of Muslim unity is reported to have said in a Hadith:

“The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

So we the Muslim Ummah, whatever colour, nationality or gender, wherever we are, are like this body. If we hear that any part of this Ummah is being oppressed, then we should feel this pain.

My dear readers, our oppressed brothers and sisters are crying out for help. They find that the Muslims of the 21st century are asleep and there is no one to help them. The reason why we the Muslims are collapsing is because we do not have any love amongst us. We harbour hatred for one another and our worldly matters and materialistic pursuits have taken over our lives.

Have we forgotten the beloved companions radiyallaho anhum of Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him? Have we even realised that they were of different colours and backgrounds. Hazrat Bilal May Allah be pleased with him was from Ethiopia , Hazrat Salman May Allah be pleased with him was of Persian decent, Hazrat Suhaib May Allah be pleased with him was from Rome and Hazrat Abu Zar May Allah be pleased with him was from Gifar.

They used to love each other more than real brothers. These were the Sahabas.

When Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him made the Hijrah to Madinah, amongst them was Hazrat Abdur Rahman May Allah be pleased with him.

Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him had just established peace between Hazrat Abdur Rahman and Hazrat Sa'ad Radhiallaho Anhu of Madinah. Rasullullah May Allah send peace and blessings upon him tells Sa'ad May Allah be pleased with him to take Hazrat Abdur Rahman May Allah be pleased with him as his brother. Hazrat Sa'ad May Allah be pleased with him says to Hazrat Abdur Rahman, “O Abdur Rahman, I am one of the richest men of Madinah, take half of my wealth and do whatever you want to do with it. I have two wives, take a look at them, whichever one pleases you, I will divorce her so that you can marry her.”

This is the love that the Sahaba had amongst them. Can we find any two people in the world like this today? And this is the love that Islam is asking from all the Muslims around the world today.

Has the time not come for all of us Muslims to unite again? The unity, which our Prophet May Allah send peace and blessings upon him has taught us, the unity that the Sahabas had, the Unity of Islam.

Very interesting, very telling............ :eusa_whistle:
Oh and:

All Wikipedia articles I posted consist of Republics in Russian Federation, that are inhabited and administrated by people who are my ethnic kinship. Now you know for next time when you post your theories.

"Saddam funds Bin-Ladin" Americans. Wouldn't it be so tragic I would laugh about it.
And then US soldiers like member "Mr. President" come to the board and tells his "we protect Iraqi children"-stories.

Yeah. Keep your moral-stance for yourself.

"Saddam funds Bin-Ladin" Americans. Wouldn't it be so tragic I would laugh about it.
And then US soldiers like member "Mr. President" come to the board and tells his "we protect Iraqi children"-stories.

Yeah. Keep your moral-stance for yourself.

Your posts reek of hatred, ignorance and stupidity.

So you're not a Muslim? :eusa_eh:

Why you want to know? You want to convince me that USA has higher human rights standards than Russia by showing me to Guantanamo ?

Spin, spin, spin. Spin, spin, spin. Spin that story, spin that story.
Spin, spin, spin. Spin, spin, spin. Spin that story, spin that story.

Not a very good deflection, but at least you tried.
:thup:

Forum List

Back