russia 2018;qatar 2022

Pretty amazing.

Qatar has a population of San Antonio and is smaller in size than Connecticut. Its hard to believe that FIFA would award the World Cup to such a small country.

They better pray gas doesn't fall to $2 or they're fracked.

My guess... they wanted a ME country, and that's one of the few Western-friendly ones.

As long as they promise not to blow vuvuzela's...they can have it!

vuvuzela.jpg

Pretty amazing.

Qatar has a population of San Antonio and is smaller in size than Connecticut. Its hard to believe that FIFA would award the World Cup to such a small country.

They better pray gas doesn't fall to $2 or they're fracked.

I heard a blurb that they will be playing in 118 deg heat...uhm, no thx.

At least Qatar can offer up some hot looking cheerleaders!

burka1107.jpg

Soccer is a third world sport. The fact that FIFA thumbed their nose at a Marxist Kenyan not once, but twice, says a lot.

Yea... and the US have the 'World Series' in baseball.... how many countries exactly participate in that?

The rest of the world play soccer. Just because it's not that huge in the US does not make it a third world sport. It does, however, make you an idiot.

Soccer is a third world sport. The fact that FIFA thumbed their nose at a Marxist Kenyan not once, but twice, says a lot.

Yea... and the US have the 'World Series' in baseball.... how many countries exactly participate in that?

The rest of the world play soccer. Just because it's not that huge in the US does not make it a third world sport. It does, however, make you an idiot.

Everyone who wants to play real baseball against the best comes to the US, if they can.

Same with the NBA and NFL.

Everyone who wants to play real baseball against the best comes to the US, if they can.

Same with the NBA and NFL.

No, that's a 'no other countries actually participate in the "World Series"'.

The rest of the world plays soccer. And you are an ass.

Forum List

Back